Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Me And My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And My Friend (909 Views)

How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister / My Friend Is In Love With Me... / My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And My Friend by Felepumpin(m): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2011
i need ur opinions on these one,a close pal approached a girl i had interest in as well,buh she never replied my friend,five months later i was opportuned to meet with the girl and now we are together although my friend has ego problems.do u think i was right with my decision ?
Re: Me And My Friend by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2011
what "decision" are you talking about?!
the guy tried, he failed. the rules of engagement phase was over and now you went and try your own luck with her and succeeded. why should he be bitter about the case? you better stop hanging around immature friends.

the dating "rules of engagement" stipulates that if your friends goes for one babe and she rejects him, you should wait about 2/3months before trying your own luck. LOL!!!!!!
Re: Me And My Friend by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2011
Re: Me And My Friend by kpolli(m): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2011
ur friend should go plank on 3rd mainland bridge. . . she no gree am n so, continue jo
Re: Me And My Friend by iice(f): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2011
Ok while i don't like the dating within the circle thing, they never went out or had a thing. . .so that's his problem.
I mean there was some time in between na before you asked her out.

(1) (Reply)

My Relationship Is In Problem Help Me Out Pls / The Best Friend's Girl / When Is The Best Time To Fall In Love; When Ready Or When Lonely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.