Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him (41260 Views)

Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife / AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award / AY Celebrates Freda Francis Birthday After Leaked Sex Chat & Fans Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by paddyofboss(m): 11:34am On May 26, 2017
So who has groundnut oil I want to fry bread
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by LordBaelish: 11:34am On May 26, 2017
nice.
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by Nobody: 11:35am On May 26, 2017
I will only do this for Bovi not ugly AY.
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by realestniggah: 11:35am On May 26, 2017
it amazing how a blog based on instagram have overtaken most blog in nigeria
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by kygo(m): 11:35am On May 26, 2017
This lady is clearly jobless. . .smh
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by teevodaprinz(m): 11:37am On May 26, 2017
Nice one from AY... Do not worry ma'am. Hopefully, he's gonna make it up to you as he said...
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by Nobody: 11:38am On May 26, 2017
i know say na 30 year old groupie, see how she be
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by jrusky(m): 11:39am On May 26, 2017
And that is news In NL

No wonder. I won't say more than that.
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by Slimzjane(f): 11:41am On May 26, 2017
fastgyal:
honestly, I don't know why my fellow girls worship celebrities like a mini god or something. can't imagine myself going through that stress to take a selfie. I remember one day I was at an event, VIP section. I stood up to use the ladies. When I returned, I saw Seyi Law on my seat. He was the MC of that event. I politely asked him to stand up because that was my seat. if it were some ladies now, they'll start screaming with joy and asking for a selfie.
no time!!!
wats d moral lesson of ur story nah?
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by fyneguy: 11:42am On May 26, 2017
Selfie was the front.

The main purpose is obvious.
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by blessingee: 11:43am On May 26, 2017
fastgyal:
honestly, I don't know why my fellow girls worship celebrities like a mini god or something. can't imagine myself going through that stress to take a selfie. I remember one day I was at an event, VIP section. I stood up to use the ladies. When I returned, I saw Seyi Law on my seat. He was the MC of that event. I politely asked him to stand up because that was my seat. if it were some ladies now, they'll start screaming with joy and asking for a selfie.
no time!!!

If it was Barrack Obama, pls tell me if you won't scream your lungs out...
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by Bowlexzy(m): 11:44am On May 26, 2017
Hello, I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage and monitor their website. Looking for brilliant and exciting ideas to help product manage. If you are running an e-commerce site, contact me if you need a product manager and management help.
07035943189 or Facebook @ Sahmuel Bolu
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by blessingee: 11:45am On May 26, 2017
Slimzjane:
wats d moral lesson of ur story nah?

As in ehn...I am not understanding!

1 Like

Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by Kingluqman89(m): 11:45am On May 26, 2017
fastgyal:
no time!!!
Muuuleee! I like your through pass.

1 Like

Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by Kobicove(m): 11:45am On May 26, 2017
Drove 39 kilometers just to take a selfie with a fellow human being? shocked

Some people get time sha
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by Nobody: 11:46am On May 26, 2017
blessingee:

If it was Barrack Obama, pls tell me if you won't scream your lungs out...
Obama would be a better choice to scream your lungs out for than Buhari and Nigerian celebrities. grin

fastgyal, nice job. grin
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by noble71(m): 11:47am On May 26, 2017
fastgyal:
no time!!!
#UDONMEANIT

Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by ionsman: 11:48am On May 26, 2017
fastgyal:
honestly, I don't know why some girls worship celebrities like a mini god or something. can't imagine myself going through that stress to take a selfie. I remember one day I was at an event, VIP section. I stood up to use the ladies. When I returned, I saw Seyi Law on my seat. He was the MC of that event. I politely asked him to stand up because that was my seat. if it were some ladies now, they'll start screaming with joy and asking for a selfie.
no time!!!
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by alwaysbusy: 11:49am On May 26, 2017
fastgyal:
honestly, I don't know why some girls worship celebrities like a mini god or something. can't imagine myself going through that stress to take a selfie. I remember one day I was at an event, VIP section. I stood up to use the ladies. When I returned, I saw Seyi Law on my seat. He was the MC of that event. I politely asked him to stand up because that was my seat. if it were some ladies now, they'll start screaming with joy and asking for a selfie.
no time!!!
the tag celebrities make them deserve it, mind you, u just did that too
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by ionsman: 11:49am On May 26, 2017
fastgyal:
no time!!!

The only celebrities that can move are 2face and M.I...Other than that,no level.
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by blessingee: 11:52am On May 26, 2017
kimbra:
Obama would be a better choice to scream your lungs out for than Buhari and Nigerian celebrities. grin

fastgyal, nice job. grin

My point exactly. We all have people we will "probably" go out of our way to have a selfie with. Yours might be Obama, mine might be AY....It doesn't reduce the self worth of the person.

I personally don't take selfies with celebrities because i see them on a daily being a media person, but the day i met Roberto Pires, I did everything possible to take a selfie with him
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by morbeta(m): 11:54am On May 26, 2017
Ay is a Gluteus maximus.......
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 26, 2017
fastgyal:
no time!!!

so
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 26, 2017
soberdrunk:
Is that a wedding ring am seeing on her finger? If my wife drive 39km to go take selfie with 'male' celebrity, she had better make sure she packed 'all' her things because jshe must keep driving...... angry
did u see that as well. A married lady? shocked
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by OBku4(m): 12:12pm On May 26, 2017
Shortyy:
Rubbish
Bad belle pipu
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by adonshow(m): 12:29pm On May 26, 2017
Isssssoookay
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by donlucabrazi(m): 12:31pm On May 26, 2017
well packaged after thought. This is what you should have done earlier on instead retorting rudely to the lady's complaint

you are also human. Yes, we know but that's they price you have to pay for your celebrity status, so deal with it

Over and out....
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by infgost234(m): 12:38pm On May 26, 2017
AND HOW DOES THIS PUT BITCOINS IN MY WALLET? grin
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by maxysmith(f): 12:57pm On May 26, 2017
the woman is highly jobless....infact she's an attention seeker angry
39km just for selfie...very annoying angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song / Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.