Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him (41262 Views)

Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife / AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award / AY Celebrates Freda Francis Birthday After Leaked Sex Chat & Fans Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by gcof(m): 1:22pm On May 26, 2017
fastgyal:
honestly, I don't know why some girls worship celebrities like a mini god or something. can't imagine myself going through that stress to take a selfie. I remember one day I was at an event, VIP section. I stood up to use the ladies. When I returned, I saw Seyi Law on my seat. He was the MC of that event. I politely asked him to stand up because that was my seat. if it were some ladies now, they'll start screaming with joy and asking for a selfie.
no time!!!
to them it is neither worshipping celebrities no stress. People bid millions of dollars for Mohamed Ali's passport and Michael jackson's jacket, it doesn't make them fools. Whatever one does that makes him/her happy, please respect it
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by Olibboy: 1:28pm On May 26, 2017
Iranu
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by khalids: 1:32pm On May 26, 2017
Am i the only one seeing this.....IS AY USING LIPSTICK
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by IamPragmatic(m): 2:40pm On May 26, 2017
fastgyal:
honestly, I don't know why some girls worship celebrities like a mini god or something. can't imagine myself going through that stress to take a selfie. I remember one day I was at an event, VIP section. I stood up to use the ladies. When I returned, I saw Seyi Law on my seat. He was the MC of that event. I politely asked him to stand up because that was my seat. if it were some ladies now, they'll start screaming with joy and asking for a selfie.
no time!!!

you're one of the ladies i will readily celebrate to have known your worth. Am loving you already
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by Bwaal(m): 2:46pm On May 26, 2017
fastgyal:
no time!!!

Yinmu
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 26, 2017
fastgyal:
no time!!!
hmm
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 26, 2017
TEACHER: Ade, define "idleness".
ADE : Idleness is when a lady drives 39km just to take a selfie with a comedian.
TEACHER: Come on,Shut up. If that one na just ''idleness'', wetin ''stupidity'' go come mean. foolish boy.
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by OmoBoluwaji: 2:57pm On May 26, 2017
Truly she no get work
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by fastgyal(f): 2:58pm On May 26, 2017
IamPragmatic:

you're one of the ladies i will readily celebrate to have known your worth. Am loving you already
awwww, thanks dear

2 Likes

Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by Austinoiz(m): 3:07pm On May 26, 2017
soberdrunk:
Is that a wedding ring am seeing on her finger? If my wife drive 39km to go take selfie with 'male' celebrity, she had better make sure she packed 'all' her things because she must keep driving...... angry

Wont she pack her " 'all' her tins..." if na female celebrity?
U no dey reason Lesby tins?
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 26, 2017
fastgyal:
no time!!!
adonbilivit
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by bigtt76(f): 3:15pm On May 26, 2017
Correct damage kwantrol grin

chimebube:
Ace Nigerian comedian, AY, has taken to his Instagram page to celebrate the lady who drove 39km just to take a selfie with him. In the ‘AY celebrates you’ post, the comedian cheered up the lady who was disappointed because he left and couldn’t wait for her, and also disclosed his reason for leaving.

Here’s what he wrote;

“@precious_mabelicious I CELEBRATE YOU
Please do not allow @instablog9ja and some of those career killing commenters come between us. Who am I not to be readily available for a selfie with you? I only felt bad about you passing judgement on me without knowing that I had to leave Armani Hotel in Dubai to be on another location for ‘The wedding Party 2’ shoot.
God willing when next I am in Dubai I will make the same miles you travelled to make it up to you and your friends. Kindly ignore all the negative comments about you being described as ‘jobless’ on the blog. I have come to realise that people will always talk about you, either for good or bad, what is important is the content of your heart.

I am fully committed to loyal and true fans like you. The more fans we have the more popular we become in the business. So I have every reason be as nice as possible to people like you who made us become what we are by attending our shows, seeing our movies and supporting all creative endeavours.
But lets also quit passing quick judgement on celebrities. We must also understand that sometimes celebrities have bad days and don’t feel like being social. Famous people are human too, and they’re not always in the best mood. However, being congenial is pretty much part of our job, so we’ve got to at least avoid treating our fans terribly. Trust me to improve on myself…. And if you are in Nigeria on June 17, I do have a VIP Invite for you to be at the premiere of 10 Days In Sun City. (Enough selfie with me and the bigger stars that will make your day). One Love!
Note: Those of you who think my number one fan is jobless… DM her for your Dubai Employment Visa (if una get work like her una go comment less).”

http://lailasblog.com/2017/05/ay-celebrates-lady-left-disappointed-driving-39km-take-selfie.html

Lalasticlala
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by Collyno82(m): 3:23pm On May 26, 2017
fastgyal:
no time!!!
U detest it doesn't mean it's detestable
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 26, 2017
fastgyal:
no time!!!
Na Becos seyi law worwor na, if to say na somebody wey fine like tu baba, u for dive am jst to touch him clothe with d hope dat u will get pregnant via touching.
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by Nairasolutions: 3:34pm On May 26, 2017
Disaster management + Damage control
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by Nairasolutions: 3:34pm On May 26, 2017
AY humble die!
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by chiraqDemon(m): 3:42pm On May 26, 2017
fastgyal:
no time!!!
For ur mind now grin grin grin
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by adegeye38(m): 5:11pm On May 26, 2017
fastgyal:
no time!!!

Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by Olumaeme: 5:15pm On May 26, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by uzuede4(f): 6:03pm On May 26, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Mmmmssshhheeeeeewwwww undecided
Why did you waste this front page? angry
pyyxxaro:
Mmmmssshhheeeeeewwwww undecided
Why did you waste this front page?
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by pyyxxaro: 6:08pm On May 26, 2017
uzuede4:
Why did you waste this front page? angry Why did you waste this front page?

Am sorry

I promise to keep the next healthy and juicy front page for you cool
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 26, 2017
soberdrunk:
Is that a wedding ring am seeing on her finger? If my wife drive 39km to go take selfie with 'male' celebrity, she had better make sure she packed 'all' her things because she must keep driving...... angry
Loooooolz
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by tomdon(m): 10:12am On May 27, 2017
Why not trek there. You have a car. So freaking what!!!
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by taylor88(m): 11:43am On May 28, 2017
fastgyal:
no time!!!

u fine die

plzzz be mine
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by fastgyal(f): 7:17pm On May 28, 2017
taylor88:

u fine die

plzzz be mine
lol
Re: AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him by taylor88(m): 11:49am On May 29, 2017
fastgyal:
lol

let's chat up on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today / Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.