Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) (35329 Views)

Traditional Chief Flogs 2 Teenage Lovers In Public As Punishment In Zimbabwe / Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by ricki: 12:59pm On May 26, 2017
After been watching ufc for some time now......I think it's a draw fight.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 26, 2017
Mbariga1:
but you heard calling him pastor williams

Ya ear na die..yhu must be Igbo

Anyways ah av said it before

Women are always the architect of their own beating, in as much as ah hate Domestic Violence...but a man doesn't just wake up one morning and start beating his wife...

Soon many wee start shouting why can't d man walk away...how will he?? When the woman no go gree make he waka??

Atimes, ah think women enjoy d beating or believe d beating z d only way they won't be releasing their mehn to other women out there..

Say No to Women Beating But Fxck It Women Get A Chill Pill too

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by Ifymma(f): 1:04pm On May 26, 2017
TippyTop:
Those standing there and doing nothing are complicit. It's a shame there were no real men there, I'd have knocked some sense into that sorry-ass man if I was there.
They are not real men at all, if they were, they would have dragged the man up, he cannot be stronger than two men. They just stand and watch him batter her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by zoedicus: 1:04pm On May 26, 2017
Cambells:
A Nigerian man reportedly identified as 'Pastor Williams' is trending on social media after a video which caught him beating up his wife emerged.
NCAN Special Ops reporting for duty -
"Pastor Williams” geolocation nt known, but:
1. From the shape of his head- he's 98% IPOB
2. The way dem dey take pronounce "Pastor Williams" - definitely he's IPOB
3. The way he dey form Van dam ontop the woman like made in Aba fan, - he's IPOB.

IPOB- beating wives since they left Israel.
I'm in my house, koman beat me.

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by dedunji: 1:07pm On May 26, 2017
My friend Emeka,His wife used to beats him like a baby until one day Emeka summoned courage to reverse the case, He beat hell out of the woman since then no more fighting till today , The one that pains me more is the day Emeka came back from work ,Emeka entered bathroom to pii the woman locked the door from room then followed trough window to spray ant killer inside the bathroom , Emeka was suffering from asma , if not that he use his phone to call me that day Emeka for die & the woman will marry another.i must say this Among the whole animals on earth women is the most dangerous.when a man commit suicide what do u think that happened ,Have you asked yourself while men die early .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by coolviv: 1:08pm On May 26, 2017
The man oooo plus the bloody idiioott men standing there...are all furrrrking mad and useless bastaards born of useless parent's. ..

Bloody foooolllsss....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 26, 2017
Am not in support of such barbaric attitude..

but having watched the video . I think something need to be clarified.

1. They are close to 6 or 7 grown up men in that vid watching the whole event, all of them can't be so heartless to have allowed the event to continue.
2. The man said something in Yoruba which in English Translate . leave my cloth, I said leave my cloth. An average woman wont hold on to the cloth of her oppressor because she would at least want to be free at that moment
3. The video is not very clear though but to me it looks like the man was hitting her hand to leave his cloth. but then for him to have put her under his leg, u would ask can't he just easily free himself from her if that's all he wanted.

All is well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by TinaAnita(f): 1:25pm On May 26, 2017
I wish them happy married life

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by mexxmoney: 1:31pm On May 26, 2017
peacettw:
In a way, I don't blame ladies who have vowed to marrry only rich men. Truth be told, mjority of domestic violence is birthed in poverty cum frustration, something at least wealth can help alleviate. Of course I expect someone to cry out that women should also work hard to earn their money too but does it really solve anything if the man they are married to is poor? Let me end my thoughts here.

Mercy Aigbe and tonto dike got married to rich men. It didn't help them. They were battered anyway

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by DonCortino: 1:37pm On May 26, 2017
Khd95:
where are Hus congregation, to come nd defend him

They are d ones standing there watching. angry
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by Tayeni(m): 1:37pm On May 26, 2017
fpeter:

But he kept hitting her even after he had her pinned to the floor.
He kept hitting because he wanted her to let go.
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by mexxmoney: 1:38pm On May 26, 2017
zoedicus:

NCAN Special Ops reporting for duty -
"Pastor Williams” geolocation nt known, but:
1. From the shape of his head- he's 98% IPOB
2. The way dem dey take pronounce "Pastor Williams" - definitely he's IPOB
3. The way he dey form Van dam ontop the woman like made in Aba fan, - he's IPOB.

IPOB- beating wives since they left Israel.
I'm in my house, koman beat me.

If you had bothered to watch the video, you wouldn't have made a fool of yourself. Everybody involved were speaking Yoruba. The beater, the beatee and all the bystanders were all speaking one language YORUBA
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:39pm On May 26, 2017
Another DEMON IN ROBE spotted... And there will still be follow-follow foolish religious sheep who will continue looking up to this bastard.
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by Josmila(m): 1:40pm On May 26, 2017
All I see is two kids fighting while kids like them stood and watched.
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by monalicious(f): 1:48pm On May 26, 2017
Cambells:
A Nigerian man reportedly identified as 'Pastor Williams' is trending on social media after a video which caught him beating up his wife emerged.

In the video, the so-called Pastor is seen ignoring pleas from residents who watched as he battered his wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj3BIQoQK5A

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/video-nigerian-man-pastor-williams.html

I think what was been said was "fi aso mi le", which means leave my cloth, not "pastor william". As you can see in d video, d woman was holding his shorts. Nobody should stay in an abusive relationship sha
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by arcniyi(m): 1:49pm On May 26, 2017
I don't talk when I see couples beat each other.
You won't imagine the type of make-up lovemaking they will have after this bout.

Some relationships are so sick that it is the beatings that increases their love for each other.

A girl once said
The day my man stops beating me, that is the day I'd know he no longer loves me.[/quote]

Very common scene in arochukwu especially around obinkita.... Kikikikiki
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by monalicious(f): 1:50pm On May 26, 2017
kstyle2:
Very bad...so what is he going to tell his congregation. This issue of domestic violence is becoming something that must be treated urgently

He's not a pastor, he was saying "fi aso mi le", not pastor william
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by princessayesha(f): 1:56pm On May 26, 2017
Oh so he is a pastor? noted smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by bigerboy200: 2:00pm On May 26, 2017
fastgyal:
God give me a man who'd value me, a man like my dad.
passing by..I am like your dad ohh
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by kingthreatz: 2:09pm On May 26, 2017
Tayeni:
He was saying "leave my clothe" in Yoruba. make the woman too leave am na.

Abi oo
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by Shortyy(f): 2:10pm On May 26, 2017
peacettw:
In a way, I don't blame ladies who have vowed to marrry only rich men. Truth be told, mjority of domestic violence is birthed in poverty cum frustration, something at least wealth can help alleviate. Of course I expect someone to cry out that women should also work hard to earn their money too but does it really solve anything if the man they are married to is poor? Let me end my thoughts here.
So you'll goan marry a rich man and think he won't beat you? Lol! Na dem dey beat pass o. Is Tonto's husband poor? Is Mercy Aigbe's husband poor? Aunty get you a man with good morals and values. No be that one u dey talk.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 26, 2017
I blame the man small, more blame goes to the other animals standing around doing nothing.

God lemme not see anything that will make me hit my lovely wife.
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by positivetaught: 2:24pm On May 26, 2017
Is the woman innocent? or is it that the man is just mad,who can answer me.
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by heinrichy(m): 2:35pm On May 26, 2017
Women are troublesome
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by luckysparks(m): 2:37pm On May 26, 2017
Eyaaaaaa,another goon about to visit the gaol.
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by YelloweWest: 2:48pm On May 26, 2017
peacettw:
Me marry poor Nigerian man... I dey crase??

So that he will take out his fustratration on me at every given time. God forbid

Even from young my mom used to tell me I'll marry a rich man who would take good care of me. It happened as she said. I'm now prophesying same to my daughters.
Those who choose to marry into poverty in the name of love, it's their choice.
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by YelloweWest: 2:55pm On May 26, 2017
Shortyy:

So you'll goan marry a rich man and think he won't beat you? Lol! Na dem dey beat pass o. Is Tonto's husband poor? Is Mercy Aigbe's husband poor? Aunty get you a man with good morals and values. No be that one u dey talk.
If u choose a poor man pls don't criticise those of us who choose the opposite.
There is absolutely nothing wrong in marry the right man who happens to be rich!
Fine girl lie u. Abeg dump this poverty mentality...

The first marriage ever constituted was between a woman and the richest man that ever lived.

That marriage was constituted by God himself!
No garden. No wife!
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by fastgyal(f): 2:57pm On May 26, 2017
bigerboy200:

passing by..I am like your dad ohh
okay
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by mactoni91(m): 3:04pm On May 26, 2017
gender equality...
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by Vicolan: 3:05pm On May 26, 2017
fastgyal:
God give me a man who'd value me, a man like my dad.

I'm here oo
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by fastgyal(f): 3:10pm On May 26, 2017
Vicolan:

I'm here oo
lol. Oya come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oko Polytechnic Male Student Disguises As Lady To Steal In Female Hostel (Photo) / 10 Nigerian Drug Dealers Busted By Police In Italy, Set To Be Deported. Photos / Court Remands Mompha In Prison Custody Over N33 Billion Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.