Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:49 PM

Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) (35659 Views)

Traditional Chief Flogs 2 Teenage Lovers In Public As Punishment In Zimbabwe / Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by durodee(m): 12:33pm On May 27, 2017
peacettw:

I can't help but notice that you all keep quoting tonto and mercy's cases as examples of some rich men who beat their wives. Why so few?

Anyways, I have since being made to realize that it is possible that women married to rich men might prefer to keep their matters private in exchange for riches. That still doesn't mean that after all is said and done, the incidence of domestic abuse will be higher among rich people. I still find that difficult to swallow
It might be nice to seperate domestic violence into two:
1) Pshychological: More common among the rich. Each person different room different lives! Only thing in common is SURNAME! They too fight, but most times not physically.
2) Physical: The type we get to SEE and not necessarily the most COMMON form of abusive relationship! Things gets resolved physically because of proximity. You cant both storm off to your rooms to cool down when you sleep on a single bed in a one room apartment!!
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by peacettw: 12:40pm On May 27, 2017
durodee:

It might be nice to seperate domestic violence into two:
1) Pshychological: More common among the rich. Each person different room different lives! Only thing in common is SURNAME! They too fight, but most times not physically.
2) Physical: The type we get to SEE and not necessarily the most COMMON form of abusive relationship! Things gets resolved physically because of proximity. You cant both storm off to your rooms to cool down when you sleep on a single bed in a one room apartment!!

Hmmm.....A different perspective. The focus here is on physical abuse I think. Do you think it is more among the rich?

I believe most women can handle verbal or psychological abuse as experts in the field themselves.
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 27, 2017
And if I may ask, do u think money is the root cause of domestic violence?

If you know Praise Fowowe he's a life coach and experienced, he said " the wives of many top flight politicians and pastors go through hell and are seriously seeking whom they can confidently in and pour out there heart to ". This sometimes is the first stage of healing such women from the emotional trauma they're passing through.

The earlier you dissociate domestic violence frm being a poor man, the better.

They even say the real attitude of a man comes out when he has money . He can do a lot of terrible things and get away with it or shut it out frm public domain and you will never know what's happening. A poor man is naturally humble not because he is really humble but he has nothing to show yet.

Besides, those two celebrities I cited, you wouldn't have known if they didn't come out to expose their husbands and you will never see pictures of videos taking by a third party and emptied into the cyberspace except from the wives but almost everyday we see videos of a poor man beating his wife, it's all because he's poor and people around him can afford to take his video and pictures during the act.

Where u wan see that kind space for rich man house
... you don't even have access to his house angry .
peacettw:

I can't help but notice that you all keep quoting tonto and mercy's cases as examples of some rich men who beat their wives. Why so few?

Anyways, I have since being made to realize that it is possible that women married to rich men might prefer to keep their matters private in exchange for riches. That still doesn't mean that after all is said and done, the incidence of domestic abuse will be higher among rich people. I still find that difficult to swallow
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by durodee(m): 2:04pm On May 27, 2017
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by peacettw: 2:18pm On May 27, 2017
romeorails:
And if I may ask, do u think money is the root cause of domestic violence?

If you know Praise Fowowe he's a life coach and experienced, he said " the wives of many top flight politicians and pastors go through hell and are seriously seeking whom they can confidently in and pour out there heart to ". This sometimes is the first stage of healing such women from the emotional trauma they're passing through.

The earlier you dissociate domestic violence frm being a poor man, the better.

They even say the real attitude of a man comes out when he has money . He can do a lot of terrible things and get away with it or shut it out frm public domain and you will never know what's happening. A poor man is naturally humble not because he is really humble but he has nothing to show yet.

Besides, those two celebrities I cited, you wouldn't have known if they didn't come out to expose their husbands and you will never see pictures of videos taking by a third party and emptied into the cyberspace except from the wives but almost everyday we see videos of a poor man beating his wife, it's all because he's poor and people around him can afford to take his video and pictures during the act.

Where u wan see that kind space for rich man house
... you don't even hazve access to his house angry .

Why are we skirting around this all day? And what makes you think the poor wouldn't want their abuse hidden from the public eye too. Or is that behaviour exclusive to the rich alone cos they have the money and space? There are many factors that trigger abuse, the chief of which remains poverty. Thus, it is not entirely far fetched if I hypothesize that domestic abuse is seen more among the lower socioeconomic class. Tell you what, let me save us all the trouble and google this.

*saw a couple. Why don't you go through them
http://vawnet.org/material/economic-stress-and-domestic-violence
http://www.getdomesticviolencehelp.com/domestic-violence-and-poverty.html
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4019993/

Concerning Nigeria, provided the Google link so that you can click on any article of your choice
https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=domestic+violence+AND+poverty+in+Nigeria&oq=domestic+violence+AND+poverty+in+Nigeria&aqs=chrome..69i57.17358j0j4&client=tablet-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

You are welcome
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by durodee(m): 2:53pm On May 27, 2017
Lack of proper nomenclature worldwide is causing a problem. An form or extension of abuse is violence and should not be assessed as being the same. A partner can make the life of his or her spouse miserable without laying a single finger on them! Physical violence more common with the poor, yes: domestic abuse more common with the poor , NO! . Economic class just tends to shift the expression of the abuse from physical violence to other forms, no matter how refined that might seem!
Wikipaedia itself was not too helpful in differentiating.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence

peacettw:

Why are we skirting around this all day? And what makes you think the poor wouldn't want their abuse hidden from the public eye too. Or is that behaviour exclusive to the rich alone cos they have the money and space? There are many factors that trigger abuse, the chief of which remains poverty. Thus, it is not entirely far fetched if I hypothesize that domestic abuse is seen more among the lower socioeconomic class. Tell you what, let me save us all the trouble and google this.

*saw a couple. Why don't you go through them
http://vawnet.org/material/economic-stress-and-domestic-violence
http://www.getdomesticviolencehelp.com/domestic-violence-and-poverty.html
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4019993/
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by peacettw: 3:06pm On May 27, 2017
durodee:
Lack of proper nomenclature worldwide is causing a problem. An form or extension of abuse is violence and should not be assessed as being the same. A partner can make the life of his or her spouse miserable without laying a single finger on them! Physical violence more common with the poor, yes: domestic abuse more common with the poor , NO! . Economic class just tends to shift the expression of the abuse from physical violence to other forms, no matter how refined that might seem!
Wikipaedia itself was not too helpful in differentiating.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence

Finally he agrees with me on something. cheesy cheesy You don't know how happy I am. Need to celebrate this.
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by durodee(m): 5:41pm On May 27, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy Not enough reason to specifically hunt for rich guys to marry nao!
peacettw:

Finally he agrees with me on something. cheesy cheesy You don't know how happy I am. Need to celebrate this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Sneak Out Of Prison To Share Robbery Loot – Suspect (photos) / Young Man Commits Suicide In Abuja (Disturbing Photo) / Full Story Of Lawrence Anini The Most Dreaded And Notorious Armed Robber In 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.