Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) (35656 Views)

Traditional Chief Flogs 2 Teenage Lovers In Public As Punishment In Zimbabwe / Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by Eephyokolia: 3:14pm On May 26, 2017
Cambells:
A Nigerian man reportedly identified as 'Pastor Williams' is trending on social media after a video which caught him beating up his wife emerged.

In the video, the so-called Pastor is seen ignoring pleas from residents who watched as he battered his wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj3BIQoQK5A

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/video-nigerian-man-pastor-williams.html
The man must be an afonja
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by donttouch: 3:21pm On May 26, 2017
We know them.
They have Tribal Marks.
This is one of their Trademarks.
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by Vicolan: 3:30pm On May 26, 2017
fastgyal:
lol. Oya come

Lolzxx make i kwn ur location naw grin
fastgyal:
lol. Oya come

Lolzxx make i kwn ur location naw
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by peacettw: 4:03pm On May 26, 2017
Ekuru:

What kind of a shallow reasoning is this?
Rich men don't beat their wives?
Gold digging spirit is in you.

Shallow reasoning you say. Perhaps you should have read my statement carefully. I never said that domestic violence was exclusively seen among the poor. I said that the incidence was more among poor people. Infact all manner of abuse is more in people of lower socio economic class compared to those of a higher class. That is just common sense.

As for calling me a good digger, I will accept the title as long as your reasoning is formatted up to speed.
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by serikigoro: 4:07pm On May 26, 2017
Poor people are kind of evil! why were they just standing there watching ? There are more than ten men in the video none could separate them? i live in a 42 flat estate in abuja with several married couples yet not one day have I heard any argument between couples, yet there is a village right behind my estate there's hardly any week without a major scene between couples, young and old.
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by buzorcharles(m): 4:32pm On May 26, 2017
I think they have been fighting. COS from what am seeing the man is holding the woman down in a style called press down submission. WHICH proves that the woman is ready to fight back.
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by bayusman: 4:33pm On May 26, 2017
This act usually have a negative effect on children
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by mechanics(m): 4:34pm On May 26, 2017
Irresponsible man
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by FIPS: 4:39pm On May 26, 2017
this is barbaric and this man can't be a pastor
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by loomer: 6:00pm On May 26, 2017
As the man useless, na so those men wey stand useless
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 26, 2017
I can bet my shiny ass that this same woman will go home with this monsterous coward of a man and still calls him husband.
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by Nina4u(f): 8:00pm On May 26, 2017
gypsey:
I can bet my shiny ass that this same woman will go home with this monsterous coward of a man and still calls him husband.
You know why? Because shes afraid of him shes afraid to die and if she leave him he will find her... I had a fb friend she got beat up all the time ..she is in Lagos.. She said shes secretly online when he works.. She had a hair buissness he forsed her to sell.. Started isolating her so she can't have friends.. Got pregnant.. Well he kicked her in the stommack.. After baby was born it got worse.. She feard for her life.. Every day he beat her.. She hardly got money to cook.. I reserched for her gave her numbers and address to shelters for abused women in Port Harcourt were she could hide.. They would pay for the bus out there.. Hide her relocate her to another state.. What did she do? She stayed still got beat up every day afraid to leave that he will find her.. She will one day die by his hand and I had to block her cause I couldnt take it no more.. I tried but you can only do so much.. Her story was ugly and for men to beat women.. U already lost your woman in heart and mind.. She don't love you shes just scard of you... The fear of death is In her heart and she do and say anything to live another day... I use to think.. Women who let their men beat them are stupid.. But now I understand them cause I been there I almost got murdered by the man that was supose to protect me.. I got away but lost everything I had.. He cut up my leather couch with a knife the day I left.. And he took everything in my house including my clothes.. Gold .. 2500 dollar camera.. Everything I had.. But God guided my step and I am alive... Stop beating the one you are suppose to protect... It is wrong
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 26, 2017
Nina4u:
You know why? Because shes afraid of him shes afraid to die and if she leave him he will find her... I had a fb friend she got beat up all the time ..she is in Lagos.. She said shes secretly online when he works.. She had a hair buissness he forsed her to sell.. Started isolating her so she can't have friends.. Got pregnant.. Well he kicked her in the stommack.. After baby was born it got worse.. She feard for her life.. Every day he beat her.. She hardly got money to cook.. I reserched for her gave her numbers and address to shelters for abused women in Port Harcourt were she could hide.. They would pay for the bus out there.. Hide her relocate her to another state.. What did she do? She stayed still got beat up every day afraid to leave that he will find her.. She will one day die by his hand and I had to block her cause I couldnt take it no more.. I tried but you can only do so much.. Her story was ugly and for men to beat women.. U already lost your woman in heart and mind.. She don't love you shes just scard of you... The fear of death is In her heart and she do and say anything to live another day... I use to think.. Women who let their men beat them are stupid.. But now I understand them cause I been there I almost got murdered by the man that was supose to protect me.. I got away but lost everything I had.. He cut up my leather couch with a knife the day I left.. And he took everything in my house including my clothes.. Gold .. 2500 dollar camera.. Everything I had.. But God guided my step and I am alive... Stop beating the one you are suppose to protect... It is wrong
i ve been wondering why, because i remember one time i came across this monsterous guy kicking his pregnant wife on the belly man! I lost me temper and got hold of this thiny coward of a man i remember punching him on the nose i must have broken his nose because his nose was bleeding badly, this same woman still went and tried to pick her husband up while he lay on the ground bleeding and was begging me not to hurt him, and I was like what?! shocked

Anyway when the police came for some reason when she was asked what happened she told them that her husband fell and broke his nose just to protect me from being procecuted and she still went home with him.

I mean, if you have managed to get out of an abusive relationship surely any woman in the same situation can. I find it really hard to comprehend the mindset of any woman in an abusive relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 9:03pm On May 26, 2017
fpeter:

But he kept hitting her even after he had her pinned to the floor.

Is it that you can't see that he was hitting her hand to let go of his cloth or whatever she was holding?

That man was not beating the woman.
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by enomakos(m): 9:23pm On May 26, 2017
peacettw:
[sup][/sup]In a way, I don't blame ladies who have vowed to marry only rich men. Truth be told, majority of domestic violence is birthed in poverty cum frustration, something at least wealth can help alleviate. Of course I expect someone to cry out that women should also work hard to earn their money too but does it really solve anything if the man they are married to is poor? Let me end my thoughts here.
are you saying wealth will stop a man for abusing this wife?
for you information abuse is more common among the rich but they hid it
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by peacettw: 9:27pm On May 26, 2017
enomakos:
are you saying wealth will stop a man for abusing this wife?
for you information abuse is more common among the rich but they hid it
I really doubt that
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by enomakos(m): 9:49pm On May 26, 2017
peacettw:
I really doubt that
I am talking for experience

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by peacettw: 9:52pm On May 26, 2017
enomakos:
I am talking for experience
From exp? How can that be?
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by chngebeginwthme: 11:20pm On May 26, 2017
fastgyal:
God give me a man who'd value me, a man like my dad.

I hope you will value and appreciate him too and won't be a nagging wife that will make life miserable for him..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by adelacuna(m): 11:27pm On May 26, 2017
fastgyal:
God give me a man who'd value me, a man like my dad.
I am here
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by Codes151(m): 1:27am On May 27, 2017
Residents are fools! The Williams is a donkey! Nigeria is really backward
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by fastgyal(f): 8:17am On May 27, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

I hope you will value and appreciate him too and won't be a nagging wife that will make life miserable for him..
nope. I don't nag
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by fastgyal(f): 8:18am On May 27, 2017
adelacuna:

I am here
lol. really?
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by chngebeginwthme: 8:24am On May 27, 2017
fastgyal:
nope. I don't nag

Okay i pray for you, But some woman can make their man go mad, They always wanna be in control and nag a lot..
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by enomakos(m): 8:44am On May 27, 2017
peacettw:
From exp? How can that be?
I am telling you what I know

most of these lady married to wealthy men nurse their wounds private
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by adelacuna(m): 8:45am On May 27, 2017
fastgyal:
lol. really?
Yes ooo, how you doing dearie.
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by peacettw: 9:02am On May 27, 2017
enomakos:
I am telling you what I know

most of these lady married to wealthy men nurse their wounds private

Well, I had always assumed the reverse to be the case. You might be unto something though
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by enomakos(m): 9:23am On May 27, 2017
peacettw:

Well, I had always assumed the reverse to be the case. You might be unto something though
thanks that cos you are married to a gentleman

I can't say the same for other,you need to see how some of them maltreated and abuse their wives,some of these ladies due to the comfort and money they get they keep quiet and refuse to leave or reports them
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by Nobody: 9:35am On May 27, 2017
That gal must be a masochist
NwaObinkita:
grin
I don't talk when I see couples beat each other.
You won't imagine the type of make-up lovemaking they will have after this bout.

Some relationships are so sick that it is the beatings that increases their love for each other.

A girl once said
The day my man stops beating me, that is the day I'd know he no longer loves me.
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by Nobody: 9:38am On May 27, 2017
Nope, unen! shocked angry
DeltahArmy:
Shameless man. See as e remove shirt as if him dey fight with man. I don't know why they call him pastor, that man is a complete i.diot and a disgrace to all pastors.. Unam!
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by Nobody: 9:49am On May 27, 2017
But why are some of you girls always quick to link good to rich man angry I understand it's still the money thirst tho. Now ask yourself

1. Is Tonto Dike's estranged husband a poor man ? angry

2. Is Mercy Aigbe's husband also a poor man

A man beats his wife is not a problem related to being rich or poor whatsoever. Moreover, so many rich and popular wealthy homes are like this, but because the husband is a public figure, the wives tend not to bring it to the public domain. Don't be deceived, separate a man's character of being a beast frm rich or poor status when u gonna marry o shocked

peacettw:
[sup][/sup]In a way, I don't blame ladies who have vowed to marry only rich men. Truth be told, majority of domestic violence is birthed in poverty cum frustration, something at least wealth can help alleviate. Of course I expect someone to cry out that women should also work hard to earn their money too but does it really solve anything if the man they are married to is poor? Let me end my thoughts here.
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by peacettw: 9:57am On May 27, 2017
romeorails:
But why are some of you girls always quick to link good to rich man angry I understand it's still the money thirst tho. Now ask yourself

1. Is Tonto Dike's estranged husband a poor man ? angry

2. Is Mercy Aigbe's husband also a poor man

A man beats his wife is not a problem related to being rich or poor whatsoever. Moreover, so many rich and popular wealthy homes are like this, but because the husband is a public figure, the wives tend not to bring it to the public domain. Don't be deceived, separate a man's character of being a beast frm rich or poor status when u gonna marry o shocked

I can't help but notice that you all keep quoting tonto and mercy's cases as examples of some rich men who beat their wives. Why so few?

Anyways, I have since being made to realize that it is possible that women married to rich men might prefer to keep their matters private in exchange for riches. That still doesn't mean that after all is said and done, the incidence of domestic abuse will be higher among rich people. I still find that difficult to swallow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Full Story Of Lawrence Anini The Most Dreaded And Notorious Armed Robber In 9ja / Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her / How I Sneak Out Of Prison To Share Robbery Loot – Suspect (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.