Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,478 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help (2880 Views)

Ladies Am Sorry For Leaking Your Secret On Nairaland PHOTOS / I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? / Woman Don Frustrate My Life Tired I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by Desiree47(f): 9:36am On May 26, 2017
Good morning nairalanders, I think I have serious problem and am really tired of it.I don't were to start from but I have to start from some were. I always tend to bottle up my feelings emotionally and it's really effecting my relationship. before my Ex and I broke up, he said so many things wish I know some of them we're true,when it comes to romance am so bad, I always picture everything I want to do in my mind, how to romance,say so many sweet words but as soon as am with my boyfriend, everything will changes I can't even do any of this. now the guy am dating presently is also complaining about my attitude towards him, he thinks I don't love him and am shy and quiet for his liking. the worst of all when am angry, I don't just know how to tell him even when I need something from him. please nairalanders I really need your help to come out of my shell.
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by NevetsIbot(m): 9:51am On May 26, 2017
Desiree47:
Good morning nairalanders, I think I have serious problem and am really tired of it.I don't were to start from but I have to start from some were. I always tend to bottle up my feelings emotionally and it's really effecting my relationship. before my Ex and I broke up, he said so many things wish I know some of them we're true,when it comes to romance am so bad, I always picture everything I want to do in my mind, how to romance,say so many sweet words but as soon as am with my boyfriend, everything will changes I can't even do any of this. now the guy am dating presently is also complaining about my attitude towards him, he thinks I don't love him and am shy and quiet for his liking. the worst of all when am angry, I don't just know how to tell him even when I need something from him. please nairalanders I really need your help to come out of my shell.

Well.... I believe you're either

1. Too self conscious

2. Thinking about what you'll do too much

3. Not feeling comfortable with yourself.

4. Afraid of being scolded when you open up.

5. Afraid that showing emotions and all will make you look cheap or easy

6. Hving inflated ego

Here's what you should do.... Release yourself and enjoy the moment with your guy. Say anything sweet that comes to your mind. I'm sure you find it hard calling him sweet names in real life... try to call him that, you'll get used to it.

Stop feeling like you'll look cheap if you act somehow or someway.. how then dyu wanna enjoy your relationship. Your boyfriend is the one person you can be free with.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by Nobody: 9:55am On May 26, 2017
You just have to Speak Out! Its OK to be shy but try and do the things u set out to do afterall no one will beat you.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by 2SWT(f): 9:57am On May 26, 2017
tell him how you feel he might be able to help you
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by Nobody: 9:58am On May 26, 2017
Wow. Are you always like this or does it take a bit of time for you to be comfortable with someone? I'd say get drunk for Dutch courage but that's not a long term solution, is it? Perhaps this is just who you are. IDK what to say because I can't relate completely. I'm as you described only in the beginning, while I'm still trying to figure out how I feel. As time goes & I warm up to the idea of a relationship, I thaw a bit, to reveal my true self. It's a slow process, at least for me, because it takes a bit of time for me to catch up with my feelings lol. So maybe you also need time or a more compatible partner that understands
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by ikp120(m): 10:05am On May 26, 2017
A typical introvert.

You've not met that guy that you're so sexually free with. I've met girls like you before. Once a lady that I'm dating is not sexually free with me, here is what I usually do

1 Like

Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by Lionessza(f): 10:16am On May 26, 2017
NevetsIbot:

Well.... I believe you're either

1. Too self conscious

2. Thinking about what you'll do too much

3. Not feeling comfortable with yourself.

4. Afraid of being scolded when you open up.

5. Afraid that showing emotions and all will make you look cheap or easy

6. Hving inflated ego

Here's what you should do.... Release yourself and enjoy the moment with your guy. Say anything sweet that comes to your mind. I'm sure you find it hard calling him sweet names in real life... try to call him that, you'll get used to it.

Stop feeling like you'll look cheap if you act somehow or someway.. how then dyu wanna enjoy your relationship. Your boyfriend is the one person you can be free with.

I like your response.
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by NevetsIbot(m): 10:23am On May 26, 2017
Lionessza:

I like your response.
Thank yougrin
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by FvckShiT(m): 10:27am On May 26, 2017
yöu need to fûçk me, i can help you change

1 Like

Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by Lionessza(f): 10:28am On May 26, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Thank yougrin

wink
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by Nobody: 10:37am On May 26, 2017
You're an introvert and you're also probably shy.

ikp120:
A typical introvert.

You've not met that guy that you're so sexually free with. I've met girls like you before. Once a lady that I'm dating is not sexually free with me, here is what I usually do
She's not even talking about sex but somehow you are. Men.
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by Presh900(m): 10:41am On May 26, 2017
[s]
Desiree47:
[/s]

Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by Lewaluv(f): 10:45am On May 26, 2017
Sounds like you are really young.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by LePrezident(m): 10:47am On May 26, 2017
ZarZar:
Wow. Are you always like this or does it take a bit of time for you to be comfortable with someone? I'd say get drunk for Dutch courage but that's not a long term solution, is it? Perhaps this is just who you are. IDK what to say because I can't relate completely. I'm as you described only in the beginning, while I'm still trying to figure out how I feel. As time goes & I warm up to the idea of a relationship, I thaw a bit, to reveal my true self. It's a slow process, at least for me, because it takes a bit of time for me to catch up with my feelings lol. So maybe you also need time or a more compatible partner that understands

If I say I want to dissect this statement ehn, this platform will not be enough to hold the two of us grin

Let me just come and be going lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by McBrooklyn(m): 10:49am On May 26, 2017

Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by RoyalBlak007: 10:50am On May 26, 2017
juveniles
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by Nobody: 10:52am On May 26, 2017
LePrezident:

If I say I want to dissect this statement ehn, this platform will not be enough to hold the two of us grin

Let me just come and be going lipsrsealed

Thank you Lord! Because feelings are taboo in my world tongue

Bye.
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by LePrezident(m): 10:55am On May 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Bye.

Lol, you are tempting me to dissect the statement. Just a little nudge and I'll be all over the statement with a microscope cool
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by Nobody: 10:55am On May 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Bye.

Really, how so?
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by RoyalBlak007: 10:57am On May 26, 2017
Trapqueen77 can help you grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by softiebae: 10:58am On May 26, 2017
you are an introvert, you should try expressing yourself through texts,sometimes you just have a lot of things to say bottled up in your head but when the time comes to express yourself, your gut fails you(you don't know how to start or even what to say anymore). So try texting him and let him take over from there, it's easier that way, it works for me.
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by ikp120(m): 10:59am On May 26, 2017
NotOfThis:
You're an introvert and you're probably shy.

She's not even talking about sex but somehow you are. Men.
So you don't even know what the term sexually free means? Being sexually free with me is not just allowing me to fvck you anytime. I guess you don't know that romance is part of sexuality. I guess I should have included "romantically free" to my comment to break it down for you all.
"Sexting" is part of sexuality too. Kissing and touching are part of sexuality too. Expressing romantic feelings is part of sexuality too.

I'm sexually active but I have never had sex before. I hope you get it now?
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by Nobody: 11:02am On May 26, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol, you are tempting me to dissect the statement. Just a little nudge and I'll be all over the statement with a microscope cool

Lalalalala. I'm not listening tongue

Btw, check out the cool ear tattoo I just found. Now me want one embarassed

Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by Nobody: 11:03am On May 26, 2017
ikp120:

Mcheeeeeew-ing.
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by ikp120(m): 11:06am On May 26, 2017
NotOfThis:
Mcheeeeew-ing.
Babe wetin I do you na? You dey crush on me? sad sad sad
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by LePrezident(m): 11:13am On May 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Lalalalala. I'm not listening tongue

Btw, check out the cool ear tattoo I just found. Now me want one embarassed

Lol lol. I think you should go for the tattoo but we will want to see the pics on NL smiley
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by Nobody: 11:15am On May 26, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
Trapqueen77 can help you grin
grin

Baba...u know im a shy type too wink i cant open my mouth and say what i want to say juz like the OP.. grin everything are juz in my mind, i even stored up all the moves i wanna do. Not that im not comfortable to tell it but i juz dont know where to start...

#TeamVirgin #TeamInnocentTilYouTaughtMeEarlier cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by Nobody: 11:22am On May 26, 2017
Vorpal:

Really, how so?

Because they're complicated. I can't handle them in a normal way, I get overwhelmed. So most of the time I prefer to just not deal with them at all by ignoring them.
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by Nobody: 11:24am On May 26, 2017
ikp120:
Babe wetin I do you na? You dey crush on me? sad sad sad
lol, nah. Crushes are for kids.
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by ikp120(m): 11:25am On May 26, 2017
NotOfThis:
lol, nah. Crushes are for kids.
K cool
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by Nobody: 11:26am On May 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Because they're complicated. I can't handle them in a normal way, I get overwhelmed. So most of the time I prefer to just not deal with them at all by ignoring them.

True,the unpredictability can be fun in maneuvering through and discoveries too.
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by Nobody: 11:28am On May 26, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol lol. I think you should go for the tattoo but we will want to see the pics on NL smiley

I'll have no problem posting an ear lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If All Men Go On Sex-strike For One Year What Will Happen / "Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs While Twerking" (watch Video) / Is It Bad How My Friend Handled An Exploitative Nigerian Girlfriend? (whatsapp C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.