Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help (2918 Views)

Ladies Am Sorry For Leaking Your Secret On Nairaland PHOTOS / I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? / Woman Don Frustrate My Life Tired I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by Nobody: 11:33am On May 26, 2017
Vorpal:

True,the unpredictability can be fun in maneuvering through and discoveries too.

Ugh! That's the part I don't enjoy, the unpredictability. Which is kind of a contradiction because I also like to stir things up because I don't like to be stuck on a loop, doing or feeling the same thing. I guess that's where the emotional exhaustion comes from. IDK. Because I never bothered to look too close.
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by Desiree47(f): 11:49am On May 26, 2017
[quote author=NevetsIbot post=56889849]

Well.... I believe you're either

1. Too self conscious

2. Thinking about what you'll do too much

3. Not feeling comfortable with yourself.

4. Afraid of being scolded when you open up.

5. Afraid that showing emotions and all will make you look cheap or easy

6. Hving inflated ego

Here's what you should do.... Release yourself and enjoy the moment with your guy. Say anything sweet that comes to your mind. I'm sure you find it hard calling him sweet names in real life... try to call him that, you'll get used to it.

Stop feeling like you'll look cheap if you act somehow or someway.. how then dyu wanna enjoy your relationship. Your boyfriend is the one person you can be free with

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your advice.j
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by Nobody: 11:52am On May 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Ugh! That's the part I don't enjoy, the unpredictability. Which is kind of a contradiction because I also like to stir things up because I don't like to be stuck on a loop, doing or feeling the same thing. I guess that's where the emotional exhaustion comes from. IDK. Because I never bothered to look too close.

Very true, it can be quite exhausting. It is also a good tool to glean motives. But at some point calm has to be maintained and a rational approach will be employed and temper the feelings to the barest minimum for a concrete anchor in the relationship.

I believe it's a must go through phase for any relationship.
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by Nobody: 11:57am On May 26, 2017
Vorpal:

Very true, it can be quite exhausting. It is also a good tool to glean motives. But at some point calm has to be maintained and a rational approach will be employed and temper the feelings to the barest minimum for a concrete anchor in the relationship.

I believe it's a must go through phase for any relationship.

Hmmm...food for thought. A part of me believes that some people aren't meant for very close encounters though. I could just be justifying my own issues though, so IDK.
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Hmmm...food for thought. A part of me believes that some people aren't meant for very close encounters though. I could just be justifying my own issues though, so IDK.

Very true. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger though.

1 Like

Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 26, 2017
Vorpal:

Very true. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger though.

I'd like to think it makes you STRANGER lol.
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 26, 2017
ZarZar:

I'd like to think it makes you STRANGER lol.

Lol.....good point. Like i said earlier, it can well be used to glean motives. wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 26, 2017
Vorpal:

Lol.....good point. Like i said earlier, it can well be used to glean motives. wink

For sure wink

2 Likes

Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by LePrezident(m): 12:21pm On May 26, 2017
ZarZar:

I'll have no problem posting an ear lol

Lol alright, make our weekend with the ear tattoo
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 26, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol alright, make our weekend with the ear tattoo

Soon. I'll have to look around for a good artist 1st because I don't wanna end up with a shrub on my ear lol. That's delicate work.
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by Desiree47(f): 12:53pm On May 26, 2017
Lewaluv:
Sounds like you are really young.

Not that young as you think, when it comes to dating I very young.
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by firstking01(m): 12:56pm On May 26, 2017
You are simply introverted and there's nothing you or anybody can do to change that....it's either the men coming into your life learn to live with you the way you are or they back off....no advice here will work on youundecided
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by LePrezident(m): 1:00pm On May 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Soon. I'll have to look around for a good artist 1st because I don't wanna end up with a shrub on my ear lol. That's delicate work.

Looooool @ shrub on ear

1 Like

Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by Desiree47(f): 1:06pm On May 26, 2017
firstking01:
You are simply introverted and there's nothing you or anybody can do to change that....it's either the men coming into your life learn to live with you the way you are or they back off....no advice here will work on youundecided

I know am an introvert, with some advice it can make some thing go right, don't you think so?
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by firstking01(m): 1:18pm On May 26, 2017
Desiree47:

I know am an introvert, with some advice it can make some thing go right, don't you think so?
One of the worst things that can befall any human being is to go into a relationship with the intentions of changing the other person just because he/she loves the person...it's either God interven in your case or else the men coming to you will keep complaining....for all i can say, you'd only keep struggling and fighting nature just to impress people of which with time you 'll still retire to your former self....it's not every guy that can cope with your kinda personality...it takes a guy with a high level of discipline, understanding, patience to cope with you and trust me, such guys are a rare species, and pls, if you come across such guys never let them slip away, hold 'em' uptight that's if you intend to end up with a man.
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by NevetsIbot(m): 2:34pm On May 26, 2017
[quote author=Desiree47 post=56893561][/quote]Glad I could help
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by Chiefly(m): 2:49pm On May 26, 2017
Just take so alcohol (don't get drunk tho) always works.. . wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by jashar(f): 2:53pm On May 26, 2017
smiley

You're overtly cautious. That's fine. But you have to learn to be free. You also have trust issues, hence the reservation to let go. That's also fine. You need to open up yourself to be loved.

First, love yourself. Go crazy alone smiley.Laugh out loud, sing, dance by yourself, buy yourself gifts, take yourself out, smile....

Second, receive the purest love and let it wash over you. Know that God loves you. smiley

Third, have one or two friends you can start sharing stuffs with. Practice being free around them.

Fourth, allow yourself to be loved by a man. It's gradual and nobody should rush you into it.
smiley

Don't feel bad about being introverted. I'm an introvert and i love being reserved
kiss.

1 Like

Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by Desiree47(f): 5:11pm On May 26, 2017
Thanks Jashar
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by jashar(f): 5:15pm On May 26, 2017
Desiree47:
Thanks Jashar

Anytime hun, Anytime....
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
Desiree47:
Good morning nairalanders, I think I have serious problem and am really tired of it.I don't were to start from but I have to start from some were. I always tend to bottle up my feelings emotionally and it's really effecting my relationship. before my Ex and I broke up, he said so many things wish I know some of them we're true,when it comes to romance am so bad, I always picture everything I want to do in my mind, how to romance,say so many sweet words but as soon as am with my boyfriend, everything will changes I can't even do any of this. now the guy am dating presently is also complaining about my attitude towards him, he thinks I don't love him and am shy and quiet for his liking. the worst of all when am angry, I don't just know how to tell him even when I need something from him. please nairalanders I really need your help to come out of my shell.
I can't type a long solution but I can tell you that you're not the only one in such a situation. I've met girls like you before. So take heart.
Re: Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help by mKc9ET(m): 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
Desiree47:
Good morning nairalanders, I think I have serious problem and am really tired of it.I don't were to start from but I have to start from some were. I always tend to bottle up my feelings emotionally and it's really effecting my relationship. before my Ex and I broke up, he said so many things wish I know some of them we're true,when it comes to romance am so bad, I always picture everything I want to do in my mind, how to romance,say so many sweet words but as soon as am with my boyfriend, everything will changes I can't even do any of this. now the guy am dating presently is also complaining about my attitude towards him, he thinks I don't love him and am shy and quiet for his liking. the worst of all when am angry, I don't just know how to tell him even when I need something from him. please nairalanders I really need your help to come out of my shell.

I still don't get you, you never make point yet

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First / Help On Candidiasis / I Bleep Ladies And They Come Back For My Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.