Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

Romantic Sermon In The Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Sermon In The Church (855 Views)

Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). / Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Sermon In The Church by Meklex(m): 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2010
Just recently i notice that our church leaders talks more on sex related topics even in the presence of underaged teens,
Re: Romantic Sermon In The Church by omega25red(m): 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2010
are they inviting people to have sex with them or are they preaching about why it is wrong to let your life be governed by sex
Re: Romantic Sermon In The Church by mamagee3(f): 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2010
Where in Nigeria do pastors preach about sexual topics? undecided
Re: Romantic Sermon In The Church by baybbootz(f): 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2010
^^ was 1ndering same, wudnt mynd joining d church grin

mamgee done wif ur court case?lol
Re: Romantic Sermon In The Church by Odunnu: 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2010
@poster,abeg come back come answer these 2 questions
Re: Romantic Sermon In The Church by puskin: 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2010
@baybbootz. . . . . . When U are going to church, pls do call me so we could attend together. grin grin cheesy
Re: Romantic Sermon In The Church by baybbootz(f): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2010
lol
sure, wat church?
but uve gotta be baptized 1st wink wink
Re: Romantic Sermon In The Church by puskin: 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2010
Trust me baby. . . . not only have I been baptized, iv also been confirmed. smiley
Re: Romantic Sermon In The Church by poosyfaka(m): 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2010
i have always fantasized of having sex in the church. of course when nobody is there. call me pervert or whatever, i am just guilty of being truthful. if u have never wanted some one in a church service , speak up.
my friend emeka and i always went to church to enjoy the pretty faces of those sexy choir ladies.its been a while tho.
Lord i apologize.
Re: Romantic Sermon In The Church by baybbootz(f): 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2010
Lord pls 4give shocked

@puskin ol urs,
tym2 go home(church i mean) grin
Re: Romantic Sermon In The Church by Meklex(m): 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2010
They talk much of what happens in relationships how to contract a relationship and how to dissolve it. Infact they say virtually everything in a romantic way.
Re: Romantic Sermon In The Church by KunFuPanda(m): 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2010

Re: Romantic Sermon In The Church by ReachRich(m): 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2010
poosy_faka:

i have always fantasized of having sex in the church. of course when nobody is there. call me pervert or whatever, i am just guilty of being truthful. if u have never wanted some one in a church service , speak up.
my friend emeka and i always went to church to enjoy the pretty faces of those sexy choir ladies.its been a while tho.
Lord i apologize.
Father forgive them for they know not what they"re saying.
Re: Romantic Sermon In The Church by oluclem(m): 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2010
@ Meklex, Pls tell us the name of the church.
Re: Romantic Sermon In The Church by yetflakkie(f): 11:34pm On Jan 16, 2010
only god knows their purpose for the sermons undecided undecided undecided
Re: Romantic Sermon In The Church by Meklex(m): 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2010
@oluclem Calling names is not the issue. There are fake men of God out there just to destroy lives adding such sermons is not a big deal.

(1) (Reply)

Sex N Love: Do They Word Hand In Hand? / Woman Settles Score With Razor Blade / Men Are Landed Property They Appereciate -women Are Machinery Cause Depreciate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.