Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos (44329 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / Man Drags Chris Ngige For Flying Business Class While Claiming 30K Minimum Wage / Reno Omokri Blasts Chris Ngige Over 'Clap For Buhari' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by dembularrr: 2:06pm On May 26, 2017
Iamwrath:
hehehehehehehe

Something that Wikipedia and every other news channel called Igbo coup and it led to Biafran war ?

Common shurrup and stop listening to Aba radio or NnamdiTV or Biafraudian news

As for your ignorance I can help you with any info you want.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Mujtahida: 2:08pm On May 26, 2017
dembularrr:

2nd Lt saleh sambo..; Lt. Tijani Katsina
Okay. Make I Google am to confirm.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by LekkiG: 2:09pm On May 26, 2017
Ngige and igbokwe don't think like Nwa-afo Igbo, wish we can sale them to Afonjas or exchange them with Fayose and FFK

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Iamwrath: 2:10pm On May 26, 2017
Bayelsa gets x 8 of Osun's allocation despite being less than Osun in size and population , but still they are the first ones to shout recession ,

Tompolo an ordinary tout has 40 Billion , they helped him protest , even went on bombing rampage

Dokubo , Mr I WILL BOMB LAGOS has intenational standard airport in Benin republic , they celebrate him

James Ibori's assets included a privately funded refinery , their priest had a welcome back party for him

the list goes on and on and on but they won't learn until it's too late for them

LionDeLeo:

Exactly bro.

But some greedy illiterate and empty chest beating touts are getting killed in millions just to corner national resources to themselves and at the same time calling others parasites.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by joeshed(m): 2:11pm On May 26, 2017
Yea! You can earn bitcoin online and withdraw to your local bank account, now this is a PTC site that pays you to click on adverts from other site that promotes bitcoin, the required stuffs to participate is your internet connected device(smart phone or PC) and your bitcoin wallet. This is not a ponzi scheme or make rich quick. But its a sure way to earn online, it doesn't stop you from your normal work,at your free time you just login and click on adverts,and when you reach the payout you click 'withdraw' to get your pay right in your Btc wallet. 
Note: the site is mobile friendly

Kindly check my signature to join,if you are interested.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by LionDeLeo: 2:11pm On May 26, 2017
Iamwrath:
Bayelsa gets x 8 of Osun's allocation despite being less than Osun in size and population , but still they are the first ones to shout recession ,

Tompolo an ordinary tout has 40 Billion , they helped him protest , even went on bombing rampage

Dokubo , Mr I WILL BOMB LAGOS has intenational standard airport in Benin republic , they celebrate him

James Ibori's assets included a privately funded refinery , their priest had a welcome back party for him

the list goes on and on and on but they won't learn until it's too late for them

Well said bro.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Abagworo(m): 2:14pm On May 26, 2017
Sometimes I do wonder if some people have rugged sons. If I was Ngige's son FFK will not last beyond 2 weeks.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Iamwrath: 2:15pm On May 26, 2017
I see nothing of value in your comment

But first of all , Nobody created Boko haram because of Jonathan, he had the chance to end it , but he didn't

On the other hand, we know that bombing pipelines was perpetrated by Jonathan's supporters , they started immediately after Bihari's swearing in , they renewed their attacks when EFCC mentioned Jonathan's $5.9 million

Buhari met an empty treasury with debts up and down , failed policies and structures , even your sister Okonjo Iwealla has revealed that she warned GEJ and PDP to stop senseless spendings so there won't be recession

And on this same Nnairaland people who live in Ogoni showed us pictures of equpments , foreigners and machinery that's being brought there
and the cleanup process is underway

Perhaps you should check your own hatred before you preach to me about mine

Now, FuccckkOff

kenny987:

No president had more tribulations than Jonathan with the Boko haram scam perpetrated by the North. He also had to contend with the petty election petition after 2011 elections still he upgraded Enugu airport to international status among other things. What tribulation has Bubu faced other than his ignorance and divisive statements made by his own mouth with which he caused so much restiveness in the ND? Where is the much touted Ogoni cleanup after almost 1year? His ill-health he also compounded by himself through greed to be president whether alive or dead. His natural frailty due to age and sickness which was already clear to sane people has naturally caught up with him due to more pronounced stress of politics and governance.

Point of correction, he has not used any money to repair pipelines, that is the property and business of oil companies. U keep listening to crap of no money but u cannot think of the damaging policies of this regime that brought about the recession and recent problems of this country. Shebi there is money for him to be guzzling in London in the name of Aso-Rock old people's home and treatment centre and the one to dash his boko haram brothers, not including those he has diverted to the NE and even dumped down the drain in the name of searching for crude oil in the North. Nobody even stressed him with presidential election petition where he would have forked over a fortune to lawyers...

Don't even start please!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Mujtahida: 2:15pm On May 26, 2017
dembularrr:

2nd Lt saleh sambo..; Lt. Tijani Katsina
I just confirmed it. Sad day it was. Nzeogwu was a true patriot but Ifeajuna turned the coup on its head. Things took a dangerous turn from that day and till date the ripples of their actions is being felt.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Totti9(m): 2:17pm On May 26, 2017
FFK has human feelings i respect him for that, not because he attack our oppositions he's just feeling the pains of igbos in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by salesforce: 2:18pm On May 26, 2017
Lol
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by alphaeus212(m): 2:20pm On May 26, 2017
DONT MIND THE MUMU UNCLE RUKUS SNITCHING ON IGBOS
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Iamwrath: 2:20pm On May 26, 2017
Biatch i ain't gat no time ... if you did a research
dembularrr:
?unun ?mimi mumumu ??moooo ?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Splashme: 2:21pm On May 26, 2017
Ngige is a dog

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Duru009(m): 2:27pm On May 26, 2017
This is the truth. Nothing but the truth!!!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by YelloweWest: 2:34pm On May 26, 2017
Ngige is a disgrace. God forbid.

If a northerner were to say such about his people he and his entire family would be lynched!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by kingkhan(m): 2:35pm On May 26, 2017
Ole

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by koropotopoto: 2:36pm On May 26, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Well said bro.
[/s]
Shatap
your opinion is irrelevant

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Diction10nairal: 2:36pm On May 26, 2017
marynPearl:
You mean all these insults came out from a leader's mouth?

No from the mouth of canary ofcourse
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Az1000: 2:38pm On May 26, 2017
conductor111:
Afonja people please come and collect Ngiga. We don't need him here in Anambra State. Give us FFK or Fayose instead cheesy
Wait make transfer window open
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by omenkaLives(m): 2:46pm On May 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Just tell them that their agitation is legitimate, you will be worshipped.

If you violate the rule of the forum now by registering a username and start telling them how right they are, I swear, you will become a god within seconds.
Are you telling me ? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 26, 2017
conductor111:
Afonja people please come and collect Ngiga. We don't need him here in Anambra State. Give us FFK or Fayose instead cheesy

If you like make you use Rochas take do jara on top, the Yorubas no gree. Na una cross make una carry am.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Kbanka: 2:48pm On May 26, 2017
tuscani:
Shame on Ngigi. Just for an appointment, you bring down your whole race

Igbo is nt a race naww
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by MarieSucre(f): 2:48pm On May 26, 2017
Iamwrath:
I bet the cocksucking Liepobs are jubilating and retweeting this tweets

apart from the fact that they did not vote for him , they hate him, they bombed pipelines for 8 months , trying to sabotage the economy and now they are shouting recession up and down

Reality is the ediot who served 5 years didn't think to build airport in SS/SE /ND ( According to reno Omocriminal trying to prove iboes don't have airport despite being the most industrious ) , now they expect man who has had tribulations for 2 years to build airport

is it the money he used to repair pipelines or the monies other people have stolen or his own personal money that'll be used to build airport ?

Does this mean he should not develop their states?

It's only in Nigeria the above nonsense you typed can be used as an excuse.

Just imagine if Trump says he will not develop most of the Democrat Part majority states or marginalize black and Mexican people because they did not vote for him.

Nigeria is doomed with people like you in it.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by koropotopoto: 2:51pm On May 26, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Are you telling me ? cheesy
[/s]
shutup

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by iamdynamite(m): 2:57pm On May 26, 2017
Ngokafor:

...lmao! cheesy...Thank you FFK fire the lame and incompetent stooge well well....Useless Minister of Labour with zero impact making noise everywhere...Shame on you Ngige,just like your Master holed up in London...You are failure personified.
what has he, i mean( ffk) ever done for the Ndigbo tribe? just a curious question

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by sekem: 3:01pm On May 26, 2017
Like ffk; like reno

Two foreign bodies trying to be more Igbo than Ojukwu

When you guys were in power, you lost your voices on the plight of the igbos, right?

Then all of a sudden, you rediscovered your voice and you're now the mouthpiece of the Igbos

Unfortunately for you guys, your game is too easy to see

You are on your own
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by bizzibodi(m): 3:07pm On May 26, 2017
why dis big fanny come get small pikin mind na?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Ngokafor(f): 3:09pm On May 26, 2017
iamdynamite:
what has he, i mean( ffk) ever done for the Ndigbo tribe? just a curious question

..What has Joe Igbokwe,Ngige et al done for the Yorubas cos i know they love and support these stooges??..scratch that,...

..What has FFK done AGAINST the Yorubas to warrant the kind of hatred from u lots?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by jrusky(m): 3:10pm On May 26, 2017
The truth is I don't think its FFK that actually say all these doubted though FFK is correct Ngige is a sell out Okrocha is a sell out and the entire Imo State are total sell out what a shame.

I'm not IPOB believer but my problem is anything apc living or dead disgust me with utmost passion for this reason FFK or whoever handle his twitter account is right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari / Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere / Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.