Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos (44332 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / Man Drags Chris Ngige For Flying Business Class While Claiming 30K Minimum Wage / Reno Omokri Blasts Chris Ngige Over 'Clap For Buhari' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by TheKingdom: 3:12pm On May 26, 2017
Isn't it amazing that coupist are being rewarded and supported by folks in high and low places. Ngige was nothing more than a rogue and coupist, joining to rigg elections in Anambra state in 2003, from state assembly to national positions. Yet look at the clown there as "minister". Same with Buhari that joined to overthrow democracy and now see him as "President"
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by jrusky(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2017
YelloweWest:
Ngige is a disgrace. God forbid.

If a northerner were to say such about his people he and his entire family would be lynched!

I have said it over and over no need to blast the SW in their investment in apc or called them ugly names the people that deserve insult and ugly name callings are people like Ngige the foolish dwarf and that semi-igbo Almanjiri bastard called Okorocha.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Jace234(m): 3:15pm On May 26, 2017
Like someone rightly said, "ngige deserves all the vituperation used on him". The man is a gross disappointment!
I pity anybody wey go follow dis man say e wan win election for the upcoming gubernatorial in Anambra.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by victorDanladi: 3:15pm On May 26, 2017
Ngokafor:

...lmao! cheesy...Thank you FFK fire the lame and incompetent stooge well well....Useless Minister of Labour with zero impact making noise everywhere...Shame on you Ngige,just like your Master holed up in London...You are failure personified.

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by tuscani: 3:17pm On May 26, 2017
Kbanka:

Igbo is nt a race naww
this is how you fool urselfs in Africa, Iceland is 400,000, Finland is 9million, Sweden is 8million, Norway is 9million, they call all these countries Nations, but they refer to ibos, Yorubas, Hausa's Idoma, Tiv as tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by victorDanladi: 3:18pm On May 26, 2017
The persecutorily deluded ibo people are not different from FFK.Give them food or sweet talk them and they will sing your praise

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by plaetton: 3:24pm On May 26, 2017
Iamwrath:
hehehehehehehe

Something that Wikipedia and every other news channel called Igbo coup and it led to Biafran war ?

Common shurrup and stop listening to Aba radio or NnamdiTV or Biafraudian news

Unbelievable.

You rather quote your so-called news channel than to face undisputed historical facts ?
This is a case of cognitive dissonance.

The fact, the historical data shows that every major tribe was represented in the 1966 coup.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by slivertongue: 3:28pm On May 26, 2017
someone needs to call FFK to order
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by victorDanladi: 3:29pm On May 26, 2017
Femi Fani-Kayode hits Igbos again!

Five days after he stirred the hornet’s nest with a controversial article entitled “The Bitter Truth About The Igbo”, one-time Aviation Minister, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, this morning once more hit one of Nigeria’s three major ethnic groups below the belt. In a fresh piece uploaded on his Facebook page shortly before 10:00 a.m., Fani-Kayode did not only stand by his claims in his offensive article of last Friday but also added salt to injury, dismissing Igbos as money lovers and ignorant cry babies. He also likened himself to great men like Chief Obafemi Awolowo, Chief Festus Okotie-Eboh, Chief S.L. Akintola, Sir Ahmadu Bello, General Yakubu Gowon, General Olusegun Obasanjo and Alhaji Shehu Shagari – all of whom, according to Fani-Kayode, had also been wrongly tagged Igbo-haters by Ndigbo. Below is the article entitled “A WORD FOR THOSE THAT CALL ME AN IGBO-HATER”:

nigershowbiz.com/femi-fani-kayode-hits-igbos-again/
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:31pm On May 26, 2017
No matter the level of his utterance towards Ngige, one thing is certain, FFK can never get to any political post in this country again...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by sirfee(m): 3:32pm On May 26, 2017
conductor111:
Afonja people please come and collect Ngiga. We don't need him here in Anambra State. Give us FFK or Fayose instead cheesy
grin cheesy Deal

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by umuokezie(m): 3:46pm On May 26, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Nna o,how far,what happened to your own wheel barrow!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by wink2015(m): 3:51pm On May 26, 2017
Femi Fani Kayode, governor Fayose of Ekiti state, Reno Omokri former special assistant to Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan on media all have leaking mouth.

Their mouth just they leak like Basket! Femi Fani Kayode just dey open him mouth they talk anyhow!

Basket mouth don speak again O! ( Fela Anikulakpo Kuti )
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by PANDA2: 3:51pm On May 26, 2017
Ngokafor:

..What has Joe Igbokwe,Ngige et al done for the Yorubas cos i know they love and support these stooges??..scratch that,...

..What has FFK done AGAINST the Yorubas to warrant the kind of hatred from u lots?

I cannot believe that an intelligent ibo will come out with this kind of statement. FFK, a man who has shown nothing but rank disrespect towards igbos. A man who so much disrespected Ojukwu. I fear you people o. Very poor memory.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by UnchangeableGod: 3:51pm On May 26, 2017
intruxive:
Crying more than the bereaved. How long has ffk bn an igbo man, ngige told them the truth
I don't in any way support the insults against Ngige or anyone at that but you and your likes are simply being myopic. We play crude politics here. Are you saying that president Donald Trump should equally sideline the States in U S where he lost in last year's presidential elections? I think Ngige and co are just trying hard to impress their masters thinking they may be considered for vice presidency.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:57pm On May 26, 2017
umuokezie:
Nna o,how far,what happened to your own wheel barrow!

undecided
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 26, 2017
Iamwrath:
I bet the cocksucking Liepobs are jubilating and retweeting this tweets

apart from the fact that they did not vote for him , they hate him, they bombed pipelines for 8 months , trying to sabotage the economy and now they are shouting recession up and down

Reality is the ediot who served 5 years didn't think to build airport in SS/SE /ND ( According to reno Omocriminal trying to prove iboes don't have airport despite being the most industrious ) , now they expect man who has had tribulations for 2 years to build airport

is it the money he used to repair pipelines or the monies other people have stolen or his own personal money that'll be used to build airport ?
I guess you are been paid by buhari .south east been the most industrialised region in nigeria, is the gospel truth and crippling the structure (airpot,seaport e.t.c) necessary to facilitate industrial revolution in these region is one of buhari target .we wont stop in crippling the economy till we get a fare share of nigeria wealth.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Mujtahida: 4:03pm On May 26, 2017
plaetton:

Unbelievable.

You rather quote your so-called news channel than to face undisputed historical facts ?

The fact, the historical data shows that every major tribe was represented in the 1966 coup.
But you know that the representation was highly unequal.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by holluphemydavid(m): 4:13pm On May 26, 2017
FFK is an hypocrite idiot
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by adontcare(f): 4:18pm On May 26, 2017
Ngige !

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Gkemz: 4:22pm On May 26, 2017
Ngige is a betrayal to Igbo race. He had sold his soul to Hausa/fulani to become slave to them
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 26, 2017
Tho i'm yoruba, ngige is a d.eranged being!
Buhari is SUPPOSED to be the president of NIGERIA and NOT AREWA! (irrespective of voting pattern).
The nomad n cohorts are just a WASTE of my vote!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by sshalom(m): 4:33pm On May 26, 2017
Some languages are unbecoming of people who had served at certain levels. Using physical attributes to attack a person is a little bit low in my reckoning.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Iamwrath: 4:42pm On May 26, 2017
Sarrki , epp me tell am say we sabi their type , na mouth dem dey get , who be we ? you an who ? wey one helicopter go pass wey una go don run come nairaland dey threaten ICC and massacre

Shurrup and goan sidawn

vingeophysicist:
I guess you are been paid by buhari .south east been the most industrialised region in nigeria, is the gospel truth and crippling the structure (airpot,seaport e.t.c) necessary to facilitate industrial revolution in these region is one of buhari target .we wont stop in crippling the economy till we get a fare share of nigeria wealth.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Iamwrath: 4:44pm On May 26, 2017
Common grow up , na so una dey twist facts up an down

it's inbuilt
plaetton:

Unbelievable.

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Iamwrath: 4:44pm On May 26, 2017
Biatch i aint gat no time

Last warning .... make he no do you like film trick
dembularrr:

you seem like the silly type from your animalistic expressions. you cant even construct a proper sentences.. U need to upgrade your dull brains to something society can manage... ignorant citizen
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by plaetton: 4:50pm On May 26, 2017
Iamwrath:
Common grow up , na so una dey twist facts up an down

it's inbuilt
A more intelligent person (something that is inbuilt?) would have provided facts to back up his rebuttal. undecided
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by KingOluwatobi: 4:52pm On May 26, 2017
Jesu ooooooo... Lolz.... Ngige Dwarf?... Kabiesi Must Hear This...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Iamwrath: 4:55pm On May 26, 2017
And Nigeria can't be doomed only your Biafra and the Liepobs who believe in it

I never said Buhari shouldn't develop the east , i said Eeasterners didn't support him , they attack him, they sabotage his efforts , but still the first thing he did was pay for second Niger Bridge and Paid for Ogoni cleanup , the man even wanted to come to the ground breaking / launching and IPOB said they don't want to see him and planned a protest

You see from one perspective , i see from all perspectives, party affiliation apart , i write reasonable comments and when i want to attack i attack .
MarieSucre:

Does this mean he should not develop their states?

It's only in Nigeria the above nonsense you typed can be used as an excuse.

Just imagine if Trump says he will not develop most of the Democrat Part majority states or marginalize black and Mexican people because they did not vote for him.

Nigeria is doomed with people like you in it.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Iamwrath: 5:01pm On May 26, 2017
You go see nah ... no worry , if you see me for dream na me , if you go police cell today , na me

dembularrr:

wetn u wan do mumu??
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by freshinko: 5:01pm On May 26, 2017
#NgigeForSale.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina / ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks / Ministers Will Be Appointed In September - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.