Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos (44331 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / Man Drags Chris Ngige For Flying Business Class While Claiming 30K Minimum Wage / Reno Omokri Blasts Chris Ngige Over 'Clap For Buhari' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by plaetton: 5:01pm On May 26, 2017
Mujtahida:

But you know that the representation was highly unequal.

Tell me any one historical even where there was equal representation of all major tribes.

The fact that the soldiers from 4 or 5 different tribes participated , including Housa/Fulani, Yoruba, Middle belt, Midwest, etc, is enough to refute the ignorant assumption that it was a tribally inspired coup by IGBOS.

In fact, the young coupists were young , exuberant idealists who thought they were doing the Nigerian masses a favor by creating a path for their hero, Obafemi Awolowo, a Yoruba leader ,then languishing in prison, to rule Nigeria.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Iamwrath: 5:04pm On May 26, 2017
plaetton:

A more intelligent person (something that is inbuilt?) would have provided facts to back up his rebuttal. undecided

thank you for your contribution

out to your left you'll find your menu

You can be on your way now

cos i am done posting the same facts over and over again

simple google search will do you both lots of good
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by yabatown: 5:09pm On May 26, 2017
victorDanladi:
The persecutorily deluded ibo people are not different from FFK.Give them food or sweet talk them and they will sing your praise

@victorDanladi

Abeg bros, enough of your 'persecutory delusion' and your 'persecutorily deluded'
We know you sabi Grammer, so stop limiting your vocabulary to this phrase

ANd oh, we are getting tired of your Red Background IGBO KWENU posters
And your FFK/Bianca pics
Show a little more versatility, Na. You are becoming too predictable.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by plaetton: 5:11pm On May 26, 2017
Iamwrath:

thank you for your contribution

out to your left you'll find your menu

You can be on your way now

cos i am done posting the same facts over and over again

simple google search will do you both lots of good
Excellent copout.
That, I give you credit for. wink
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Princedapace(m): 5:11pm On May 26, 2017
Iamwrath:

When Nzeogwu caused Civil war he wasn't thinking of consequences ?? nobody hates you , it's just your ''we are suffering mentality

Bro.. Nigeria was never designed to work together.. Until we get this painful fact, millions in this talented land will die with their destinies..

I just don't know what is so hard for us to understand or do u get excited when u see ur fellow Nigerians living a sub standard life?

What I don't understand is how we cheer developed worlds and watch their developed soccer leagues and travel there for holidays, schooling, medical checkups and we don't wish to have same in our own land? It is madness.. My brother, if we have done one thing over 40 years and no sign of anything getting better, it means as a reasonable craleatures, we are meant to sit down and redefine our existence.. What is so difficult to understand? It is not about Biafra... I hate war... But for those proponent of Biafra, my brother, they have every right to talk as they like..

Do u know when they couldn't av spoken or even have the shame to speak? If many decades after civil war, Nigeria got great... But since Nigeria is even getting worst every year, it means those calling for Biafra are justified.. Use ur simple sense to reason out of sentiment for once..

Do u think I would av even burdered to read about civil war if things are working in Nigeria?

My brother have u traveled to a working country? We are suffering in nigeria o.. It is every region that is suffering... The difference between east and the other regions is that they are not comfortable suffering and they think they can do better on their own while the other regions are comfortable suffering..

No single region in nigeria is worth celebrating... There is nothing to celebrating about any region in nigeria... Nigeria is like a lawless existence.... Ordinary traffic light is a problem in major capital cities in nigeria.. Check my profile to read my latest post... U may understand better.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by victorDanladi: 5:17pm On May 26, 2017
yabatown:

@victorDanladi

Abeg bros, enough of your 'persecutory delusion' and your 'persecutorily deluded'
We know you sabi Grammer, so stop limiting your vocabulary to this phrase

ANd oh, we are getting tired of your Red Background IGBO KWENU posters
And your FFK/Bianca pics
Show a little more versatility, Na. You are becoming too predictable.

lolz,Who cares about "predictability".There is no other grammar that could replace that diagnosis of the Jewish Yiibo,the certified ijaw slaves problem and that is "persecutory delusion"..Is like looking for synonyms for diabetes or pneumonia...if you have a synonym,bring it.

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Mujtahida: 5:18pm On May 26, 2017
plaetton:

Tell me any one historical even where there was equal representation of all major tribes.

The fact that the soldiers from 4 or 5 different tribes participated , including Housa/Fulani, Yoruba, Middle belt, Midwest, etc, is enough to refute the ignorant assumption that it was a tribally inspired coup by IGBOS.

In fact, the young coupists were young , exuberant idealists who thought they were doing the Nigerian masses a favor by creating a path for their hero, Obafemi Awolowo, a Yoruba leader ,then languishing in prison, to rule Nigeria.
It's extremely difficult to refute suspicion that it was an Igbo inspired coup because the numbers speak for themselves. Ultimately Nzeogwu was on track but Ifeajuna derailed the whole thing to the utter disappointment of Nzeogwu.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by maruzia: 5:25pm On May 26, 2017
victorDanladi:

lolz,Who cares about "predictability".There is no other grammar that could replace that diagnosis of the Jewish Yiibo,the certified ijaw slaves problem and that is "persecutory delusion"..Is like looking for synonyms for diabetes or pneumonia...if you have a synonym,bring it.

This forum is for adults pls.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by victorDanladi: 5:28pm On May 26, 2017
maruzia:

loz.Exactly,but you think you are an adult?.Just mind your business if you are really one.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by PANDA2: 5:33pm On May 26, 2017
victorDanladi:

Will you also be asking for synonym for ijaw people or GEJ who you are also obsessed with? Abeg, shift, Joor
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by yabatown: 5:36pm On May 26, 2017
maruzia:

Gbosas for you, bros. help me tell the dandaudu
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by manu1: 5:39pm On May 26, 2017
victorDanladi:

Which kind Oshogbo weed dis agbaya for smoke come waka for dis joint. Country hard o
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by victorDanladi: 5:40pm On May 26, 2017
PANDA2:

Will you also be asking for synonym for ijaw people or GEJ who you are also obsessed with? Abeg, shift, Joor
You mean,GEJ and Ijaw the master of the Jewish yiibo.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by victorDanladi: 5:40pm On May 26, 2017
manu1:

Which kind Oshogbo weed dis agbaya for smoke come waka for dis joint. Country hard o
lolz....I understand you.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Bonga4: 5:44pm On May 26, 2017
manu1:

Na dis kin oshogbo weeed....

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by PANDA2: 5:47pm On May 26, 2017
victorDanladi:
lolz....I understand you.
If you do, then do this====

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by victorDanladi: 5:48pm On May 26, 2017
PANDA2:
If you do, then do this====
lolz,sorry oo

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by gawu1: 5:49pm On May 26, 2017
Petdagr8t:
But why this Fani of a man dey take aspirin for another man's toothache??
You don't know? Nah toto power! He fu cks their best babes, he's always boasting that he twice impregnated their god's wife. That's why he's so love by them and a lot of encomium follow each time he opens his 32.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Stallione(m): 5:54pm On May 26, 2017
Ngige ibu ezigbote village idiot maka okwu ojoo nkea ikwuru...!!!! undecided
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by wizbrains: 6:25pm On May 26, 2017
Movic1:
Mumu kayode. Na now you sabi fight fight for igbos abi after all the Insults and
The Bitter Truth About The Igbo article you wrote. So you didn't know that those guys you are fighting for always claim marginalisation since the creation of Nigeria. E be like say that Igbo soup wey u dey chop dn scatter your brain.

You are a disgrace. A big fool. Fani kayode is a man of truth. You are the biggest Mumu a deranged idiot. Holy ghost thunder will visit you. Nama
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by gawu1: 6:29pm On May 26, 2017
victorDanladi:
Femi Fani-Kayode hits Igbos again!

Five days after he stirred the hornet’s nest with a
controversial article entitled “The Bitter Truth About
The Igbo”, one-time Aviation Minister, Chief Femi
Fani-Kayode, this morning once more hit one of
Nigeria’s three major ethnic groups below the belt.
In a fresh piece uploaded on his Facebook page
shortly before 10:00 a.m., Fani-Kayode did not only
stand by his claims in his offensive article of last
Friday but also added salt to injury, dismissing Igbos
as money lovers and ignorant cry babies. He also
likened himself to great men like Chief Obafemi
Awolowo, Chief Festus Okotie-Eboh, Chief S.L.
Akintola, Sir Ahmadu Bello, General Yakubu Gowon,
General Olusegun Obasanjo and Alhaji Shehu
Shagari – all of whom, according to Fani-Kayode,
had also been wrongly tagged Igbo-haters by Ndigbo.
Below is the article entitled “A WORD FOR THOSE
THAT CALL ME AN IGBO-HATER”:

nigershowbiz.com/femi-fani-kayode-hits-igbos-again/
The Igbos will hate you for this sound reminder them that their found hero, Fani Kayode is of unstable character.
Obasonjo once said ''give him food...''.
Now that the ugandan jews of nigeria have given him big TOTO, he's dancing skelewi for them.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by victorDanladi: 6:36pm On May 26, 2017
gawu1:

The Igbos will hate you for this sound reminder them that their found hero, Fani Kayode is of unstable character.
Obasonjo once said ''give him food...''.
Now that the ugandan jews of nigeria have given him big TOTO, he's dancing skelewi for them.
They are very funny.In a stupid way,anyway.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by wizbrains: 6:40pm On May 26, 2017
Nice ONE
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by gawu1: 6:45pm On May 26, 2017
wizbrains:

You are a disgrace. A big fool. Fani kayode is a man of truth. You are the biggest Mumu a deranged idiot. Holy ghost thunder will visit you. Nama
Yes Fani Kayode is a man of truth. Here are some of his unbridled truth as we were reminded a moment ago here by victordanladi:
Femi Fani-Kayode hits Igbos again! Five days after he stirred the hornet’s
nest with a controversial article
entitled “The Bitter Truth About The
Igbo”, one-time Aviation Minister, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, this morning once more hit one of Nigeria’s three major ethnic groups below the belt. In a fresh piece uploaded on his Facebook page shortly before 10:00 a.m., Fani-Kayode did not only stand by his claims in his offensive article of last Friday but also added salt to injury, dismissing Igbos as money lovers and ignorant cry babies.
He also likened himself to great men
like Chief Obafemi Awolowo, Chief
Festus Okotie-Eboh, Chief S.L. Akintola,
Sir Ahmadu Bello, General Yakubu
Gowon, General Olusegun Obasanjo and Alhaji Shehu Shagari – all of whom, according to Fani-Kayode, had also been wrongly tagged Igbo-haters by Ndigbo. Below is the article entitled “A WORD FOR THOSE THAT CALL ME AN IGBO-HATER”: nigershowbiz.com/femi-fani-kayode-
hits-igbos-again/

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by victorDanladi: 6:51pm On May 26, 2017
gawu1:

Yes Fani Kayode is a man of truth. Here are some of his unbridled truth as we were reminded a moment ago here by victordanladi:
Femi Fani-Kayode hits Igbos again! Five days after he stirred the hornet’s
nest with a controversial article
entitled “The Bitter Truth About The
Igbo”, one-time Aviation Minister, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, this morning once more hit one of Nigeria’s three major ethnic groups below the belt. In a fresh piece uploaded on his Facebook page shortly before 10:00 a.m., Fani-Kayode did not only stand by his claims in his offensive article of last Friday but also added salt to injury, dismissing Igbos as money lovers and ignorant cry babies.
He also likened himself to great men
like Chief Obafemi Awolowo, Chief
Festus Okotie-Eboh, Chief S.L. Akintola,
Sir Ahmadu Bello, General Yakubu
Gowon, General Olusegun Obasanjo and Alhaji Shehu Shagari – all of whom, according to Fani-Kayode, had also been wrongly tagged Igbo-haters by Ndigbo. Below is the article entitled “A WORD FOR THOSE THAT CALL ME AN IGBO-HATER”: nigershowbiz.com/femi-fani-kayode-
hits-igbos-again/
..so funny

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by sniperr007(m): 6:52pm On May 26, 2017
Iamwrath:
I bet the cocksucking Liepobs are jubilating and retweeting this tweets

apart from the fact that they did not vote for him , they hate him, they bombed pipelines for 8 months , trying to sabotage the economy and now they are shouting recession up and down

Reality is the ediot who served 5 years didn't think to build airport in SS/SE /ND ( According to reno Omocriminal trying to prove iboes don't have airport despite being the most industrious ) , now they expect man who has had tribulations for 2 years to build airport

is it the money he used to repair pipelines or the monies other people have stolen or his own personal money that'll be used to build airport ?

Buhari is d president of all Nigerian not some part.
Its this divide and rule mentality dat divides nations.
Be wise dont support evil becos ut favors u
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by sniperr007(m): 6:53pm On May 26, 2017
Iamwrath:
I bet the cocksucking Liepobs are jubilating and retweeting this tweets

apart from the fact that they did not vote for him , they hate him, they bombed pipelines for 8 months , trying to sabotage the economy and now they are shouting recession up and down

Reality is the ediot who served 5 years didn't think to build airport in SS/SE /ND ( According to reno Omocriminal trying to prove iboes don't have airport despite being the most industrious ) , now they expect man who has had tribulations for 2 years to build airport

is it the money he used to repair pipelines or the monies other people have stolen or his own personal money that'll be used to build airport ?

Buhari is d president of all Nigerian not some part.
Its this divide and rule mentality dat divides nations.
Be wise, dont support evil becos it favors u
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by brownsug(f): 8:08pm On May 26, 2017
Movic1:
Mumu kayode. Na now you sabi fight fight for igbos abi after all the Insults and
The Bitter Truth About The Igbo article you wrote. So you didn't know that those guys you are fighting for always claim marginalisation since the creation of Nigeria. E be like say that Igbo soup wey u dey chop dn scatter your brain.

The few Igbos I know call you sister but within them they wish you drop dead asap
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by MarieSucre(f): 8:21pm On May 26, 2017
Iamwrath:
And Nigeria can't be doomed only your Biafra and the Liepobs who believe in it

I never said Buhari shouldn't develop the east , i said Easterners didn't support him, they attack him, they sabotage his efforts, but still the first thing he did was pay for second Niger Bridge and Paid for Ogoni cleanup , the man even wanted to come to the ground breaking / launching and IPOB said they don't want to see him and planned a protest

You see from one perspective , i see from all perspectives, party affiliation apart , i write reasonable comments and when i want to attack i attack .

I am not even Igbo na wa o. Did you even read my profile?

Now you've told me all the "evil" things that Igbos' have done to Buhari's administration even while Saint Buhari still comes back again and again to do one or two projects in their region, that "they don't even deserve sef with dis kind attitude they're showing".

So what is your point exactly? That because the Igbos' have LEGITIMATE grievances and have acted on it by not supporting the president, it's okay to ALIENATE them, ANTAGONISE them, MARGINALISED them? And especially do all these while you're in a coveted office, the Office of the President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria, an office that should be neutral in all this?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Movic1(m): 8:44pm On May 26, 2017
wizbrains:

Ewu.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by ejanla077: 8:46pm On May 26, 2017
conductor111:

As longer as it won't make us start skull mining and trade of human parts like *some* people.

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by ejanla077: 8:46pm On May 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
FFK sure knows the location of every single mumu button on these people's brains.

Now he's effectively pressed one and the eternal oafs are responding accordingly. cheesy

My yoruba muslim brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari / Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina / ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.