Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her (39456 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Diiverexii(f): 8:03pm On May 26, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin you are so used to phucking women wivout condom,dat was wat made u phuck her wivout even though she x now yuh ex,its very obvious dat d gal has plans 4u,she simply wants to trap u,tell her dt u recently found out dt madness runs in yuh family,wen next u meet her in public,try 2provoke her,n if she utters any silly word,beat her up in public n go stark n@ked while doing it,wen yuh done i promise she wld go n abort dat baby n nva disturb yuh life agn....tnk me lerra

I pray may your sister be treated like that
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Loonyy(m): 8:10pm On May 26, 2017
guy u don jam hanging girls oo
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 26, 2017
How old are you that the decision on who to marry and when is not yours?
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:17pm On May 26, 2017
Lifeislife:

Thank God I am celibate single by choice, I would rather be single tht date assholes like this, I pity that stupid girl wey put her trust in you. Nonsense!

Some girls don't know that it is better to focus on your own life, your career, ignore worthless pretentious guys till God make you and the right man meet each other. Even then, don't have sex with him untill after traditional wedding.
from the way u speak is like men have broken ur heart severally that u have now decided to remain celibate on ur own.
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Ernestyn(f): 8:19pm On May 26, 2017
[Hello Mr, I feel u just confirm if she's truly pregnant for you. You can take her to the hospital for pregnancy test and "DNA" in case lol to confirm. Because she might have use the pills but just wanna payback so you can break up with your current gf since you from an affluent home, remember "payback is a bitch" but if truly she's preg then you take responsibility. ]

Hello NL,

I don fumble men. Some lady came over to my place to sleep over. As usual things went down that i couldn't help but release my sperm in this young lady. I bought her contraceptive pills to use but it turns out that she didn't use them. Now she called me to tell me that she hasn't seen her period for days now and i banged this chick first Friday of this month.

I am so confused because I have a girl I want to marry and i am truly in love with this girl i want to. My world is crashing because of a stupid choice i just made by sleeping with an ex without a condom. Now she wants
to keep the baby which I am cool with. My concern is that her people will force me to marry her. I cant marry a woman that i am not in love with.

What do i do? What do i do? I don't want to be forced into marriage because of circumstance.

This chick forced herself on me to sleep with her and i was drunk and under influence of hard drugs when this happened.

Now I am rambling and rambling because I don't genuinely love this girl. She is someone i am not even proud to show the world. The girl i want to marry comes from an affluent background just like i do. How do i handle this? [/quote]
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by alan333(m): 8:29pm On May 26, 2017
;Dfunny!
You were under the influence of alchohol/hard drugs but she used diabolical means/method on you been your ex and a prey,nevertheless,you too can take spiritual@giant giant step to ascertain which one of the two ladies is your Truest love and make your choice.

Lo ba tan!!!

Almighty formulae.
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by MG001: 8:37pm On May 26, 2017
D same way u were drunk wen u fvcked her and got her pregnant, d same way u shud be drunk nd marry...note, kip dat fuckin unborn baby alive...
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Elle277(f): 8:43pm On May 26, 2017
One thing is for sure, your current girl will not allow you to marry her anymore, (that's if she knows what she want in a man) at least you once loved your ex, so why can't you awaken those feelings again and this time not just for her alone,but your unborn child too...you met again for a reason you know!
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Jkvivi2020: 8:52pm On May 26, 2017
the Toto sweet you well well u come release sperm inside then a new foetus begin. @op it can happen to anybody women have so many ways to trap boys but it all depend on you to fall or not.it happen to my cousin he slept with his girlfriend and the girl told him not to use condom because of how sweet the Toto he forget his senses and the process of ejaculation the girl told him to release inside and he did that is how she got pregnant and he never plan all this it happen between the twinkle of an eye. always remember to wear ur condom or pull out Toto sweet well don't forget ursef.
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Josmila(m): 8:55pm On May 26, 2017
Only you, hard drugs, unprotected coitus, who knows what else that you didn't mention. You'll have to live with the consequences of your actions pal. As for marrying her cos she's preggy for you, no one can force you against your wish. Resist the temptation of settling down with someone you're not in love with like you rightly said. She's an ex for a reason.

Discuss the development with your fiancée if she's attained that status. She needs to know now rather than find out later and it becomes a bigger issue then.

I've personally shagged an ex, thank heavens it didn't lead to this. Pele
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Maximus85(m): 9:15pm On May 26, 2017
freddymanny49:
Hello NL,

I don fumble men. Some lady came over to my place to sleep over. As usual things went down that i couldn't help but release my sperm in this young lady. I bought her contraceptive pills to use but it turns out that she didn't use them. Now she called me to tell me that she hasn't seen her period for days now and i banged this chick first Friday of this month.

I am so confused because I have a girl I want to marry and i am truly in love with this girl i want to. My world is crashing because of a stupid choice i just made by sleeping with an ex without a condom. Now she wants
to keep the baby which I am cool with. My concern is that her people will force me to marry her. I cant marry a woman that i am not in love with.

What do i do? What do i do? I don't want to be forced into marriage because of circumstance.

This chick forced herself on me to sleep with her and i was drunk and under influence of hard drugs when this happened.

Now I am rambling and rambling because I don't genuinely love this girl. She is someone i am not even proud to show the world. The girl i want to marry comes from an affluent background just like i do. How do i handle this?

You are a fool.

You allowed your ex sleep over at your place?
A lady you don't love?
As stupid as you are, you dont know something might happen if she pass the night?
You are dating someone and you allowed an ex sleep over?
That night, are you saying your present girlfriend didnt call you? What did you tell her? or you didnt even pick her call.
You once date a lady you are not proud to show the world, abi? That time, you no dey sleep with am?

You need to be tied to a nepa pole in the "Center of the middle" of the market, stripped naked and flogged seriously.

Foooooool

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by MarieSucre(f): 9:25pm On May 26, 2017
Op, she raped you! Then you have just proof that you did not engage in consensual sex with her. So you have any evidence of this on ground? Is there anyway you can prove it?

You'll need all these to present to law officers so that they know that you did not consent to making that baby, so you should not be responsible for it.

Stay strong Op.
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by do4luv14(m): 9:26pm On May 26, 2017
Am very disappointed in you,
you have a gal, who you love dearly, even planning to married, yet you went and sheg anoda lady,

even going as far as doing it skin to skin, what if she had infested you with STD,

even if you must y not use condom

ogeni the deed had been done, face it period
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by porozhniy(m): 9:27pm On May 26, 2017
kimbra:
Who raped him?, if you get a lawyer for him in this case, that's if we're looking at the possibilities of rape here, it'll be his lose.

Who invites an ex for a sleep over and not expect sex?. The day some people will realize that the thing called sex they overhype ends the second they cum, but damages may have been caused, they'll have sense. He even has a serious date, that's how they share infections.
Do you by any chance believe a drunk woman can't consent to sex?
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by blessingenyo(f): 9:29pm On May 26, 2017
Men sha you don't love her but you can sleep with her huh...
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by studbobby: 9:32pm On May 26, 2017
I wonder how girls now rap guys
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Coolgent(m): 9:33pm On May 26, 2017
Congrat Baba freddymanny49!
May she born twins
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by tosyne2much(m): 9:44pm On May 26, 2017
Rukkydelta:

It's so unfortunate that in Nigeria people don't believe a male can be rape
Op why don't you sue her for rape. PM me to get a credible lawyer at a fair price
cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by tosyne2much(m): 9:50pm On May 26, 2017
OP, but you were proud of the kitty-cat abi? cheesy cheesy

Anyway, I wish you a baby daddy in advance
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by moneysense777: 9:55pm On May 26, 2017
freddymanny49:
Hello NL,

Now I am rambling and rambling because I don't genuinely love this girl. She is someone i am not even proud to show the world. The girl i want to marry comes from an affluent background just like i do. How do i handle this?

Make sure you do NOT marry her... if you don't want to regret it.

Let her deliver the baby but do not marry her.
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 26, 2017
It can happen to anyone...
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Eazie351(m): 10:01pm On May 26, 2017
marltech:

Your thread from september 2016 says your manhood isn't working.

We finally helped you solve the problem of your manhood... You still had the effrontery to goan bleep your ex?

Actually... I'm not sorry for you.

Ntoor tongue tongue

I swear, people wicked....
FATALITY!!!
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Catastrophe: 10:16pm On May 26, 2017
The story doesn't add up man. She going to meet you, sleeping with you without protection, not taking pills and finally you say you are from an affuent family bro. Go for a DNA test she might be trying to pin this one on you. Go for a pregnancy test first & foremost.
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by alolimet: 10:49pm On May 26, 2017
If its HIV, na so you go catch am. you are not proud of her, yet your dick stood still, u had erection, shag and even ejaculated. Tell that to the gods.
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Jfrankination(m): 11:12pm On May 26, 2017
marltech:

You thread from september 2016 says your manhood isn't working.

We finally helped you solve the problem of your manhood... You still had the effrontery to goan bleep your ex?

Ntoor tongue tongue

MEANWHILE
IMAGINE WHAT THIS FEMALE CELEBRITY IS CAUGHT DOING
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by humblemikel(f): 11:31pm On May 26, 2017
U are not proud of her
Hmmmmm
And u think God is proud of creating a nightmare like u.
U must be kidding .
U need a mental checkup
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by daclint(m): 12:02am On May 27, 2017
marltech:

Ntoor tongue tongue

MEANWHILE
IMAGINE WHAT THIS FEMALE CELEBRITY IS CAUGHT DOING

Wicked grin
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 12:55am On May 27, 2017
But you bleeped her right? You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 1:23am On May 27, 2017
freddymanny49:

I blame myself for all this facking up.
I might as well just run away from the country and start over again.

Does she know your people? If not, just tell her you are already married and get someone to pose as your wife. Inform her that she can have the baby if she likes, but that there won't be any marriage for her. She will turn around quickly on what she is trying to do. Also she may just be trying to put a pregnancy on you from another guy or not pregnant at all.
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Odogwuskido(m): 2:13am On May 27, 2017
marltech:

Ntoor tongue tongue
Haba!..... The guy did no harm at all. He only tested what was repaired to ascertain if it's in good condition. If an auto mechanic fixes your car, won't you turn on the ignition and drive it around. Free him abeg

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by soulfood(m): 2:40am On May 27, 2017
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 2:43am On May 27, 2017
why you give am belle at first

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) / The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.