Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me (39438 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her / Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by bestme: 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hello, nairalanders in the house, pls I need your sincere advice in this matter.

I have known this lady I really want to marry for over 2 years now. Though our friendship have been a casual one. The issue is she told me she is a graduate and then i visited her house over 2 years back I met her mom and she asked me where I came from- my tribe and if I am a graduate and told her my tribe and yes I am graduate.

She said she wants her daughter to marry a graduate because she has done her best to train her school. It was of recent we started a serious marriage relationship and I told my pastor and we both met with pastor already.

It Is now she told me that she did not graduate that she was unable to pay school fees, though she went up to 500level and did I.T but her parents only paid 100 and 200 level school fees. She said she has no result/certificate. I told her am honestly disappointed for hiding this from me ever since and she said it is because I have not really made my intentions know to her.

One of the reasons I like her was being a graduate and I have not dreamt of marrying a non graduate.

Pls your sincere advice.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by OneStep3: 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
grin

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
Send her to school and marry her. Simple.

254 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by samysmoothfresh: 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
i know you wanted to actualise your "dream" but sorry bro but thats how fùcked up life is

when we want an iphone x, it packages an iphone 2 and slams it in our faces

it's left for you to accept the "iphone 2" or wait till you get the "iphone x"

216 Likes 24 Shares

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by godfatherx: 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
Is it the paper certificate you want to marry?
Do you have a job for her now that requires her certificate?
What's the essence of being a graduate if you can't correctly express yourself? I read your story and I understand the "grammar", for me, that's communication, but for your "perfect" educational background requirement, the blunders are unacceptable.
If you a graduate writes like this, you need to lower your standard. That girl is just perfect for you.

530 Likes 41 Shares

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by general111(m): 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
she said it was due to lack funds...why not support her instead.she will be evr grtful ..

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by dingbang(m): 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
Please I don't condone when a girl lies to a man she claims to love. All the lies and deceit won't take the Rship anywhere.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
OK op,, though your writeup is terrible for a graduate, but i will overlook it..

So how was she able to get to 500 level without paying her school fees and other funds?

She said she was able to afford payments of both year one and two but she is in level 500..

It's either she is lying or something is just missing in your story..

If i am to jump into conclusion,, the truth is that she is not a student of the school,, though she might be in the school environment but she is not recognised as a student of the school..

Her type is everywhere in our institutions,, they do runs in schools, pretending to be students..

Op my advice is that, you should break up with her,, she is a liar and a deceiver,, break up with her because if you get married to her,, after so many years, she might confess to you that your son or daughter belongs to another man..
That is what you get for marrying a liar..

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by BrokeBoySolow(m): 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
Okay, she did a wrong thing lying to you not cool.
But you just gotta forgive her Bro. That's if you really Love her or is you' Loving her for what she got or who she is??

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by chiommy123(f): 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
she lied to you yes thats wrong but why crucify her for the same sin we are all guilty of. assist her if you can/care.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Wilfredpat22(f): 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
Sir, Let me advice you as I will do to my Big brother

Don’t send her to any school. If she loves you let her find and hustle to pay for school fees. Send her to school and she will come out, do NYSC, and marry someone richer than you.

The school you will send her to has bigger boys that will bang her mercilessy and give her wads of money better than the ‘Change’ she gets from you.

My uncle second wife is a University graduate that left her own bf to be someone second wife because my uncle gave her a car. I don’t even greet her when I visit them

Sir trust me there are better girls out there.

246 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Agybabe(f): 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hmm... you don't have to go on with the plans of marriage but forgive her

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by drawkcab: 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
bestme:
Hello, nairalanders in the house, pls I need your sincere advice in this matter. I have known this lady I really want to marry for over 2 years now. Though our friendship have been a casual one. The issue is she told me she is a graduate and then i visited her house over 2 years back I met her mom and she asked me where I came from- my tribe and if I am a graduate and told her my tribe and yes I am graduate. She said she wants her daughter to marry a graduate because she has done her best to train her school.It was of recent we started a serious marriage relationship and I told my pastor and we both met with pastor already. Is now she told me that she is did not graduate that she was unable to pay school fees, though she went up to 500level and did I.T but her parents only paid 100 and 200 level school fees. She said she has no result/certificate. I told her am honestly disappointed for hiding this from me ever since and she said is because I have not really made my intentions know to her. One of the reason I like her was been a graduate and I have not dreamt of marrying a non graduate. Pls your sincere advice.

eil a no tliub noitadnuof

7 Likes

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by drawkcab: 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
Agybabe:

esnes nommoc kcal uoy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Burgerlomo: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2018

1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Burgerlomo: 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Send her to school and marry her. Simple.

Dat investment is very risky instead he should first give her belle and then send her to school cool

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Anfieldboss: 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
This really cracked me up mehn cheesy
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Anfieldboss: 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
Agybabe:

If the lies were from the guy u wouldn't give such advice undecided

6 Likes

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Sir, Let me advice you as I will do to my Big brother

Don’t send her to any school. If she loves you let her find and hustle to pay for school fees. Send her to school and she will come out, do NYSC, and marry someone richer than you.

The school you will send her to has bigger boys that will bang her mercilessy and give her wads of money better than the ‘Change’ she gets from you.

My uncle second wife is a University graduate that left her own bf to be someone second wife because my uncle gave her a car. I don’t even greet her when I visit them

Sir trust me there are better girls out there.

Thank you jare, see pesin wey get sense here.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Agybabe(f): 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
drawkcab:

esnes nommoc kcal uoy

Young man, I don't think being rude is a necessity here. I am entitled to my opinion. Please mind your language because I can read backwards too.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Agybabe(f): 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
Anfieldboss:

If the lies were from the guy u wouldn't give such advice undecided
Either ways, I stand by my decision. No bias here.

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by victorian(f): 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
bestme:
Hello, nairalanders in the house, pls I need your sincere advice in this matter. I have known this lady I really want to marry for over 2 years now. Though our friendship have been a casual one. The issue is she told me she is a graduate and then i visited her house over 2 years back I met her mom and she asked me where I came from- my tribe and if I am a graduate and told her my tribe and yes I am graduate. She said she wants her daughter to marry a graduate because she has done her best to train her school.It was of recent we started a serious marriage relationship and I told my pastor and we both met with pastor already. Is now she told me that she is did not graduate that she was unable to pay school fees, though she went up to 500level and did I.T but her parents only paid 100 and 200 level school fees. She said she has no result/certificate. I told her am honestly disappointed for hiding this from me ever since and she said is because I have not really made my intentions know to her. One of the reason I like her was been a graduate and I have not dreamt of marrying a non graduate. Pls your sincere advice.

I know, we all wish to marry graduates. It's not a pipe dream. But assuming? she has a big shop at Balogun market selling hajia gowns and turbans, each piece worth 30k and above for a single gown, and her shop is well stocked with goods of different female accessories and shoes with bags. She dresses well, looks comfortable and clean. And speaks well.

Will u still be concerned about her certificate and say u can't marry her because she's not a graduate? Please be sincere.

Last last, if she's financially OK, you won't be complaining like this.

Everything boils down to her, having money and been financially independent. That's the truth and reality.
Money answereth all questions grin

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by weyreypey: 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
victorian:

I know, we all wish to marry graduates. It's not a pipe dream. But assuming? she has a big shop at Balogun market selling hajia gowns and turbans, each piece worth 30k and above for a single gown, and her shop is well stocked with goods of different female accessories and shoes with bags. She dresses well, looks comfortable and clean. And speaks well.

Will u still be concerned about her certificate and say u can't marry her because she's not a graduate? Please be sincere.

Are you single and available?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by victorian(f): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
weyreypey:

Are you single and available?

I'm not available. I am taken.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by weyreypey: 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
victorian:

Hope you have some of you leftover??

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Nobody: 2:48am On Aug 29, 2018
bestme:

What is about university that makes a woman a better partner than one who never attended.??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by mrblessed(m): 7:18am On Aug 29, 2018
victorian:

If you are truly 'taken', it is pretty awful to imagine the type of relationship you have with your hubby/boy friend -- based on your inane materialistic advice to the Op.

2 Likes

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by victorian(f): 10:07am On Aug 29, 2018
mrblessed:
If you are truly 'taken', it is pretty awful to imagine the type of relationship you have with your hubby/boy friend -- based on your inane materialistic advice to the Op.

But truly speaking, that's the reality. No mincing words.

I call a spade, a spade. No need pretending. After God! Money is all there is to it, followed by Character. It applies on both male and female.

Even colleagues I asked this particular question in the office, agree with me. Both male and female.. It's all about the money and how productive she can use her brains to make money, stay afloat then support her husband and family when she gets married.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by mrblessed(m): 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
victorian:

But truly speaking, that's the reality. No mincing words.

I call a spade, a spade. No need pretending. After God! Money is all there is to it, followed by Character. It applies on both male and female.

Even colleagues I asked this particular question in the office, agree with me. Both male and female.. It's all about the money and how productive she can use her brains to make money, stay afloat then support her husband and family when she gets married.
No one can rightfully and convincingly argue that money is not important to human existence. However, I cringed when you ranked money above character in your order of priority. A more plausible rendering will place money at the rear, not in the middle. Telling lies or hiding sensitive secret from your significant other should not be condoned under whatever guise. And no amount of material possessions will compensate for defective character.

27 Likes

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by victorian(f): 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
mrblessed:
No one can rightfully and convincingly argue that money is not important to human existence. However, I cringed when you ranked money above character in your order of priority. A more plausible rendering will place money at the rear, not in the middle. Telling lies or hiding sensitive secret from your significant other should not be condoned under whatever guise. And no amount of material possessions will compensate for defective character.

Truly speaking you are right but I need to ask this question.
Please are you based in Nigeria? Be sincere.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee / Why Do Married Men Do This? / One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.