Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Can You Assist This Young Lady In Finding Her "X"? [PIC] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Assist This Young Lady In Finding Her "X"? [PIC] (2537 Views)

Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos / Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Assist This Young Lady In Finding Her "X"? [PIC] by junnyjake(m): 3:08pm On May 26, 2017
Mathematics seems to be the problem of many till date, asking us to find X everyday as if it has plans to reunite us.

There is no getting over X innit?

1 Like

Re: Can You Assist This Young Lady In Finding Her "X"? [PIC] by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 26, 2017
This funny
Re: Can You Assist This Young Lady In Finding Her "X"? [PIC] by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 26, 2017
junnyjake:
Mathematics seems to be the problem of many till date, asking us to find X everyday as if it has plans to reunite us.

There is no getting over X innit?

Royalblak007 ...have u found ur X ? lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Assist This Young Lady In Finding Her "X"? [PIC] by junnyjake(m): 3:31pm On May 26, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hopefully yours is not the one behind 3.
Re: Can You Assist This Young Lady In Finding Her "X"? [PIC] by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 26, 2017
junnyjake:

Hopefully yours is not the one behind 3.

Ooh mine is not there yet wink
Re: Can You Assist This Young Lady In Finding Her "X"? [PIC] by Tonyosas101(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2017
Lols
Math can be very interesting

Answer to the equation is: either her x is 5 or her x is -3
grin
Re: Can You Assist This Young Lady In Finding Her "X"? [PIC] by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 26, 2017
Why would I go looking for him? He ran off with Y. cry

2 Likes

Re: Can You Assist This Young Lady In Finding Her "X"? [PIC] by junnyjake(m): 4:36pm On May 26, 2017
Tonyosas101:
Lols
Math can be very interesting

Answer to the equation is: either her x is 5 or her x is -3
grin

Hehehehe, I sight you my man.

I'm sure what you did was cross multiply, collect like terms and you ended up with a quadratic equation, you solved it and you got the "roots" of the equation. How you reason am lalasticlala?
Re: Can You Assist This Young Lady In Finding Her "X"? [PIC] by junnyjake(m): 5:34pm On May 26, 2017
Dimples182:
Why would I go looking for him? He ran off with Y. cry

You mean he left a well endowed X (booobs and bum) for Y who is only endowed with booobs.

Come unto big daddy, I sure know how to appreciate those features.
Re: Can You Assist This Young Lady In Finding Her "X"? [PIC] by RoyalBlak007: 11:17pm On May 26, 2017
TrapQueen77:

lipsrsealed
have you? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Assist This Young Lady In Finding Her "X"? [PIC] by Nobody: 12:23am On May 27, 2017

Re: Can You Assist This Young Lady In Finding Her "X"? [PIC] by Tonyosas101(m): 5:25pm On May 27, 2017
junnyjake:

Hehehehe, I sight you my man.

I'm sure what you did was cross multiply, collect like terms and you ended up with a quadratic equation, you solved it and you got the "roots" of the equation.
Lols
It's a guess work bro grin

Just kidding, you gatch me
Re: Can You Assist This Young Lady In Finding Her "X"? [PIC] by junnyjake(m): 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Conspiracy Theory / For Young Couples Asking, Here Are Some Lovely & Comfortable Apartments For You! / How To Conduct Dna Test At Home Using Eggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.