Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,856 members, 7,956,230 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:11 AM

Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? (11091 Views)

Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by naijamakossa(m): 7:51pm On May 26, 2017
lefulefu:

for real shocked?
lolz yea grin
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 26, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin grin

Abeeeg, who want some pressing? My hands dey available at the moment...

XINZ sit down here and lemme press it grin grin
Lefulefu u next and u too Kennyid17 tongue

Hang on, lemme call Brandydaniells... grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by softiebae: 8:09pm On May 26, 2017
adaksbullet:
Jus seen as these op his espose us men on nl angry angry angry angry

Bus come, are u not no whot his call men cold? undecided undecided

Men cold his stat that no men shall telled whot another men his do too women! angry angry
Lol funny guy

We the asosiate off men cold, we dequalify op as a men....we here by changed him too a women angry angry angry angry

Coooooooooooooort!!!!!!!! angry
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by Nickymezor(f): 8:28pm On May 26, 2017
#Yawning#
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by tosyne2much(m): 8:49pm On May 26, 2017
Since I never bleep before, there's nothing to worry about cool

BTW, where's Nickymezor?
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by adaksbullet: 8:59pm On May 26, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Adax the Bullet. You av shooted mine heads out of mine ear.

Wer is you livinged in?
mine Monika his spelt adaksbullet not Adams buffet osomole angry

Wait wait wait wait....are u typed on eglish? shocked shocked shocked wish sch are u go shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by edimolu(m): 9:04pm On May 26, 2017
Nina4u:
Don't be commited to someone if u wanna screw around.. Be single and do what you want... If u cheat u don't love u gf in the first place
Whu tell yhu? undecided
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by Nina4u(f): 9:06pm On May 26, 2017
edimolu:

Whu tell yhu? undecided
if you love someone... Truly love.. You only want need and desire that one person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by edimolu(m): 9:09pm On May 26, 2017
Nina4u:
if you love someone... Truly love.. You only want need and desire that one person
Dey dere dey deceive yasef
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 26, 2017
naijamakossa:
lolz yea grin
thornapple can u just imagine what op is saying grin grin grin
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:24pm On May 26, 2017
adaksbullet:
mine Monika his spelt adaksbullet not Adams buffet osomole angry

Wait wait wait wait....are u typed on eglish? shocked shocked shocked wish sch are u go shocked shocked shocked shocked
am went to one shchools nearing yor houses o
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 26, 2017
Nina4u:
hm this ur dollbaby eyez is captivating sha

1 Like

Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by Nina4u(f): 9:27pm On May 26, 2017
lefulefu:

hm this ur dollbaby eyez is captivating sha
Thank you my dear.. I aprishiate

1 Like

Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 26, 2017
Nizox:
grin
I also want some tongue pressing bt am scared u might back up the tree with evert excitement and champ out my cap grin
I also want some tongue pressing bt am scared u might back up the tree with evert excitement and champ out my cap
this guy don chance me

Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by mzhorlah(f): 10:07pm On May 26, 2017
if u want to take Egusi take it, if you want okro, take it please. why will you want to mix Egusi with Okro

don't quote me if you don't get the illustration
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by naijamakossa(m): 11:02pm On May 26, 2017
mzhorlah:
if u want to take Egusi take it, if you want okro, take it please. why will you want to mix Egusi with Okro

don't quote me if you don't get the illustration
today I went to mama pot,I mixed egusi with vegetable to swallow my eba undecided
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by mzhorlah(f): 11:17pm On May 26, 2017
naijamakossa:
today I went to mama pot,I mixed egusi with vegetable to swallow my eba undecided
do u know what my illustration means
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by naijamakossa(m): 11:18pm On May 26, 2017
mzhorlah:
do u know what my illustration means
I understood it clearly
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 26, 2017
Nina4u:
Don't be commited to someone if u wanna screw around.. Be single and do what you want... If u cheat u don't love u gf in the first place

Nina hook me up with your older sis na
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by mzhorlah(f): 11:25pm On May 26, 2017
naijamakossa:
I understood it clearly
smh
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by lordbish(m): 11:27pm On May 26, 2017
naijamakossa:
You came back home from anywhere you have been to,your wife/girlfriend fetch you water to bath,please and please do not allow her to press your penis,it's their new way of catching a cheating husband/boyfriend,they will hold it and press it to see whether left over sperm will come out grin grin

that was how my friend was caught yesterday by his girlfriend.

a word to the wise,is in the north.thank you grin
That is not enough reason to conclude that he is cheating

Meanwhile watch latest comedy skit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zPHnOiEMHE
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by Nobody: 3:58am On May 27, 2017
brandydaniells:
bad shild there is nothing to press ........team virgin all d way ........ xinz is d only Bleep boy here grin grin and lefulefu only like sucking breasts
grin grin grin

Hahahhahaha...is he? He's virgin too babe juz like Kennyid17 & Lefulefu...

Were all #TeamVirgin cheesy
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by Nobody: 5:59am On May 27, 2017
*cough* very good
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by XINZ: 6:10am On May 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin grin grin

Virgin and proud cheesy
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by XINZ: 6:17am On May 27, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin grin

Abeeeg, who want some pressing? My hands dey available at the moment...

XINZ sit down here and lemme press it grin grin Lefulefu u next and u too Kennyid17 tongue
Hang on, lemme call Brandydaniells... grin
sad
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by Nobody: 7:39am On May 27, 2017
XINZ:

sad

Dont worry, i will press it slowly sha so to make sure we can see the result clearly grin

Hahahahahaha
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by brandydaniells(m): 9:37am On May 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin grin grin

please who are u to call me babe angry angry angry only one person is allowed to call me that ... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by brandydaniells(m): 9:39am On May 27, 2017
XINZ:

Virgin and proud cheesy
u might deceive grin grin grin every one else ... not me mr poki poki
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by Nobody: 10:17am On May 27, 2017
brandydaniells:
bad shild there is nothing to press ........team virgin all d way ........ xinz is d only Bleep boy here grin grin and lefulefu only like sucking breasts
me sucking blest? cheesy
stop mistaking me with kennyID17 grin
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by Nobody: 10:43am On May 27, 2017
brandydaniells:
please who are u to call me babe angry angry angry only one person is allowed to call me that ... undecided undecided undecided
grin

Babe babe babe babe babe grin cheesy

And who is the only pesin can call u babe? angry shocked
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by Nobody: 10:55am On May 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Dont worry, i will press it slowly sha so to make sure we can see the result clearly grin

Hahahahahaha
busted! My guess was right. You just shot ursef in the puci. You used kashybaby and trapqueen moniker to reply XINZ on the same issue.

Can't believe u av bin deceiving me all along despite al av bin tru 4 ur sake cry
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by Nobody: 11:03am On May 27, 2017
redbeans:
busted! My guess was right. You just shot ursef in the puci. You used kashybaby and trapqueen moniker to reply XINZ on the same issue.

Can't believe u av bin deceiving me all along despite al av bin tru 4 ur sake cry
grin grin

Its no secret ooo grin

TQ was caught by antispam bot Mr. REDBEAN angry undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly / How To Disvirgin A Guy (A Step By Step Guide) / My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.