Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" (34961 Views)

Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) / "Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK / Titilayo Omotola Rejects Governor Yahaya Bello's Board Appointment In Kogi (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" by bromama675: 3:45am On May 27, 2017
He should then reject the Billions paid to him in guise of "Pension". Let him begin from there first.
Re: Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" by bejeria101(m): 3:50am On May 27, 2017
How many of una fada fit do wetin gej do? What is amaechi afraid of? U think is by hiding in abuja? When e go happen police and dss no fit stop the inevitable,dey misbehave dey go pussycat of ubima.
Re: Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" by gabinogem(m): 4:59am On May 27, 2017
Oh Amaechi When Shall Thou Grow Up!?
Re: Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" by chibuikesilver0: 5:15am On May 27, 2017
I like comments
Re: Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" by LANDLORD72: 5:28am On May 27, 2017
Ameachi is a goat?
Re: Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" by godquality: 5:57am On May 27, 2017
I've never seen a state where the indigens hate each other like River state. How else can you explain the bombing of pipelines in their own communities? Ok by doing so they end up sabotaging the country economy for a few days and at worst few months. But the devastation that a single bombing brings to that community lingers for over 10 years.

Then we have the politicians killing one another there like it's a movie. I use to think the Igbos don't like cooperating with each other but what this rivers people are doing is madness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" by Ayibaba1: 6:13am On May 27, 2017
There is freedom of speech in Nigerian constitution, but this freedom is not absolute. When you get reckless in your attack on another man, to the extent of propagating absolute lie to maliciously malign another man, it is not only evil, it is against anything call decency and sanity. It says a lot about our society and who we are. This award is for what purpose?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" by Oyindidi(f): 6:16am On May 27, 2017
Idiot
Re: Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" by ukenke: 6:25am On May 27, 2017
PecE2Make:
Some useless animals here will not reason before they comment. As Rivers state marks her 50 years anniversary, all who have contributed to the state from its creation would be awarded. The list contains covers 200 names of which the names of the past governors of Rivers state where included. Why are West and North always taken panadol in Rivers state mater? If his name was excluded, the enemies of the state will still talk. Who has APC helped?
With everythingWike has been saying aboutabout Amaechi, why does Wike still think Amaechi is deserving of an award. Or is it an all-comers affair?
Re: Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" by LotannaOffia(m): 6:38am On May 27, 2017
Political enemies of Rivers State
Re: Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" by generalmaxzamani(m): 6:43am On May 27, 2017
drshrewd:
wike is not only a hypocritical idiot but also a chronic and rumbustious liar grin
He knew that he can never match the achievement of Amaechi in Rivers State even in his 20th tenure cheesy
little wonder he embarked on cheap blackmail grin
...............pls let us make diz clear..... I am from rivers and 90 percent rivers likes wike.... Elections made it clear enough.... Yoruba's will kip coming to d media to call wike bad.... But we d rivers people love him.... Amaechi sold himself to d north.... South south has no part with afonja's and abokiz .....God bless rivers state my home
Re: Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" by ignis: 6:45am On May 27, 2017
The most foolish thing to do is fight because of our politicians. These guys eat and dine together irrespective of their political parties.
Re: Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" by ugbarreta(m): 6:45am On May 27, 2017
adetoroamos:
naso..... amaechi is a legend, wike can give that useless award to a very useless drunkard of otuoke
. Common shattap there! Ode! Is otuoke in rivers state? You're becoming more like that your useless father at home oh, you think I dont know you.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" by spencekat(m): 6:48am On May 27, 2017
Immaturity
Re: Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" by AroOkigbo(m): 6:53am On May 27, 2017
Toketimt:

U mean wike was mature enough to award the person he claimed looted Rivers money eh? U sound foolish here to be honest.
No need for insults.
The award was in the category of former governor of Rivers state. Amaechi is a former governor!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" by stevedre: 6:56am On May 27, 2017
ettybaba:

Matured enough to give a person that supposedly robbed River state blind?
Is either Wike is foolish or you're not very intelligent or most likely, both.

Well i guess its an award of recognition as a former governor. I stand to be corrected though.
Re: Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" by AroOkigbo(m): 6:57am On May 27, 2017
ukenke:

With everythingWike has been saying aboutabout Amaechi, why does Wike still think Amaechi is deserving of an award. Or is it an all-comers affair?
Is it actually that you don't read.
Is Amaechi not a former governor?
If an award is to be given to former presidents, will GEJ's name not be included?
Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" by YelloweWest: 7:11am On May 27, 2017
My governor fall my hand! Way give such a thief and terrorist an award? undecided

It doesn't make sense. This has nothing to do with being mature. The idiot simply does not deserve it!

Error in judgment.
Re: Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" by NabeelAbu: 7:15am On May 27, 2017
Birds of a feather flock together.
Re: Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" by Didiediamond(f): 7:25am On May 27, 2017
E be like say Amaechi follow for pepperdem gang o...lolz. Anywayz I love d both of dem
Re: Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" by ettybaba(m): 7:32am On May 27, 2017
stevedre:

Well i guess its an award of recognition as a former governor. I stand to be corrected though.
Hahaha... "recognition as a former governor" shocked shocked
Re: Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" by Stevengold(m): 7:45am On May 27, 2017
God help them
Re: Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" by klax(m): 7:54am On May 27, 2017
adetoroamos:
naso..... amaechi is a legend, wike can give that useless award to a very useless drunkard of otuoke

Can you see yourself? Read the pooh you wrote here and please if truly your senses are well network and it's relay ability has not relapse so Amaechi is a legend in your own word because of the craps and lies his boys wrote here

Wait a minute I guess your cry came from being allergic to criticism simply apc is the face of new demon in African politics because everything apc to the apc's are saint.

Wike made big mistake seriously why given him award pls award for what Amaechi don't deserve any award than to go to jail for being stupid.

So Mr man park somewhere ok.
Re: Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" by zeepatoprick(m): 7:59am On May 27, 2017
Some persons are just blind.. they've forgotten in a hurry.. what amaechi has done in terms of infrastructure in rivers state.. since wike took power.. I've just been hearing different types of blood shed
Re: Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" by eyeview: 8:27am On May 27, 2017
Toketimt:

U mean wike was mature enough to award the person he claimed looted Rivers money eh? U sound foolish here to be honest.

And your post oozes of immaturity.
Re: Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" by Ethevera(m): 8:46am On May 27, 2017
I never knew that Amechi can fool himself to this extend.the award is for recongination of statemanship not from Wike.also part of the Gubilee activities.but with Amechi or without him he most be honoured
Re: Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" by freshinko: 9:45am On May 27, 2017
Amaechi no body is giving you any award. So stop crying. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" by chidi4eze(m): 10:19am On May 27, 2017
famzynet:
Wike is obviously inviting Amaechi to the award so that he can disgrace him. Good reply he gave there. No governor in Rivers state can boast of doing what Wike did for the state: roads,health centres with equipment,schools,etc. The state was an eyesore even under Odili.
please mention one capital project Wike has started and finished...I mean one capital project..not renovation oh or landscaping he called pleasure park..I like Wike becomes he knows how to lie and unfortunately that's what our society likes
Re: Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" by chidi4eze(m): 10:25am On May 27, 2017
generalmaxzamani:
...............pls let us make diz clear..... I am from rivers and 90 percent rivers likes wike.... Elections made it clear enough.... Yoruba's will kip coming to d media to call wike bad.... But we d rivers people love him.... Amaechi sold himself to d north.... South south has no part with afonja's and abokiz .....God bless rivers state my home
please speak for yourself and probably ur immediate family..I'm a RIVERS man and I don't like Wike...Our problem is we can't differentiate between politics and governance..A politician goes where Favour's him..Don't hate Amaechi cos he supported the person you don't like..Hate him cos he didn't govern rivers State well that's idea..Wike is a mistake
Re: Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" by chidi4eze(m): 10:28am On May 27, 2017
Wike is like an English rat that fans you as he eats deep into you..his not like a mosquito that disturbs your sleep with noise and still sucks ur blood..But the truth is that the rat is more dangerous
Re: Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" by Niceiroko: 10:30am On May 27, 2017
drshrewd:
wike is not only a hypocritical idiot but also a chronic and rumbustious liar grin
He knew that he can never match the achievement of Amaechi in Rivers State even in his 20th tenure cheesy
little wonder he embarked on cheap blackmail grin
its maturity and its his right to get awarded as fmer gvnor or was OBJ not awarded by GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Winifred Oyo-Ita's Leaked Memo To The Presidency / Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) / Olisa Metuh arrives court without prison officials and handcuffs [Photo ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.