Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

The Freedom Of Being A Single Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Freedom Of Being A Single Girl. (1175 Views)

Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 / Sweet Boy Buys Roses For Every Single Girl In His Class As Valentine's Day Gift / Nigerian Women Should Be Given The Freedom To Choose The Kind Of Man They Want. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Freedom Of Being A Single Girl. by CastingCrowns(f): 4:35pm On May 26, 2017
being single can be exhilarating...oh the freedom of having no one but urself to answer to...of owing no one an explanation as to ur whereabouts......... I always misunderstand why some girls are ready to shack up with even abusers all in the name of being in a relationship... ladies being single isnt a crime or a thing of shame ...take ur time and wait for what u deserve..

5 Likes

Re: The Freedom Of Being A Single Girl. by yomi007k(m): 4:37pm On May 26, 2017
tongue

Advert noted!

4 Likes

Re: The Freedom Of Being A Single Girl. by dingbang(m): 4:39pm On May 26, 2017
Same girls who criticize guys who want to be single.. Mchew...

1 Like

Re: The Freedom Of Being A Single Girl. by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 26, 2017
More like... Painful joy
Re: The Freedom Of Being A Single Girl. by FvckShiT(m): 4:41pm On May 26, 2017
grin

are you fúçkiñg sure?
Re: The Freedom Of Being A Single Girl. by CastingCrowns(f): 4:41pm On May 26, 2017
yomi007k:
tongue
Advert noted!
lol...I dont need to advertise myself to be noticed.
Re: The Freedom Of Being A Single Girl. by yomi007k(m): 4:42pm On May 26, 2017
CastingCrowns:
lol...I dont need to advertise myself to be noticed.

kiss

No u dont...jus kidding wt u.

Enjoy ur freedom boo.
Re: The Freedom Of Being A Single Girl. by Jollyakat(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2017
Re: The Freedom Of Being A Single Girl. by Jollyakat(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2017
Re: The Freedom Of Being A Single Girl. by Jollyakat(m): 4:47pm On May 26, 2017
cheesy hmm! using style to let us know she's available... its ok nah
Re: The Freedom Of Being A Single Girl. by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 26, 2017
cheesy

That's the spirit.
Re: The Freedom Of Being A Single Girl. by danielicon(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2017
get involved

Re: The Freedom Of Being A Single Girl. by harry2sexy(m): 4:51pm On May 26, 2017
Don't deceive yourself. U are very very lonely
Re: The Freedom Of Being A Single Girl. by Peacefullove: 4:54pm On May 26, 2017
harry2sexy:
Don't deceive yourself. U are very very lonely

Brother, Remember not everyone who is single is Lonely . and not Everyone who is in a relationship feels love.

2 Likes

Re: The Freedom Of Being A Single Girl. by Peacefullove: 4:57pm On May 26, 2017
CastingCrowns:
being single can be exhilarating...oh the freedom of having no one but urself to answer to...of owing no one an explanation as to ur whereabouts......... I always misunderstand why some girls are ready to shack up with even abusers all in the name of being in a relationship... ladies being single isnt a crime or a thing of shame ...take ur time and wait for what u deserve..

Girls like you are diamond among stones, you know why ? You have learnt the Act of how to LOVE YOURSELF and be Happy with yourself , you don't depend on another person to be happy

When you now finally go into a relationship, the persons love and affection is just a Plus , because you yourself can be happy alone . with this , You can maintain a balanced attitude in a relationship .. Not too clingy and not too distant , since you dont depend on anyone to be happy.

2 Likes

Re: The Freedom Of Being A Single Girl. by Lalas247(f): 5:41pm On May 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Freedom Of Being A Single Girl. by Jim99: 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2019
Re: The Freedom Of Being A Single Girl. by CastingCrowns(f): 7:56am On Dec 21, 2019
Jim99:
Another adventure filled year awaits you. Welcome it by celebrating your birthday with pomp and splendor. Wishing you a very happy and fun-filled birthday!”

Happy Birthday!!

CastingCrowns
Thank you!!

(1) (Reply)

How Hot Do You Think The Fitnessdoctor Looks? (photos) / How Do You Respond "I Love You" On The Phone In Front Of Your Parents / Viral Photos - Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.