Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Sweet Boy Buys Roses For Every Single Girl In His Class As Valentine's Day Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweet Boy Buys Roses For Every Single Girl In His Class As Valentine's Day Gift (1613 Views)

Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweet Boy Buys Roses For Every Single Girl In His Class As Valentine's Day Gift by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 16, 2019
A sweet 8-year-old boy used his pocket money to buy roses for every single girl in his class because he didn't want any one of them to be left out on the special day.

Callum Drew, eight, bought 68 roses for all the girls so that they would have something to open yesterday.

For the past few years, Callum has made it a habit to give out flowers at Lacey Gardens School in Louth, Lincolnshire, from his grandmother’s shop. Sadly, his grandmother died earlier this year, but Callum wanted to keep up the tradition so he used money raised from washing cars to buy his classmates silk Valentine's Day roses.

Sweet boy bought roses for every single girl in his class so no one would be left without a Valentine

He said:

I just wanted to get some flowers for the girls in year four as I don’t want them to feel let down on Valentine’s Day.

I will go around every class and give them their present. I have done it before for the last four years. The girls jump on me and scream because they are happy.

Though he's giving every girl flowers, Callum’s biggest gift is being reserved for his girlfriend. The sweet boy says his girlfriend is okay with him treating all the other girls despite it being their first Valentine’s Day together.

Sweet boy bought roses for every single girl in his class so no one would be left without a Valentine

Callum’s mum, Stacey says she is incredibly proud of her son for his consideration for other people’s feelings.

She said:

He’s been doing it for four years, he started out with just his class but now he gives roses to every girl in his year – he says that no girl should be left out.

He’s also saved up and got a present for his girlfriend.

This year is a bit different. He normally helped his grandmother in the flower shop to earn the money but she died last year – this year he has decided to wash cars.

He has washed about ten cars and has a couple more booked in. He was outside from 9.30am until 4.30pm and even then I had to drag him in as it was getting dark.

I’m really proud of him. He hates the attention from the girls. Last year when he gave them the roses they all started screaming and piled on him.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/02/boy-buys-roses-for-every-single-girl-in.html?m=1

Re: Sweet Boy Buys Roses For Every Single Girl In His Class As Valentine's Day Gift by solz007(m): 4:04am On Feb 16, 2019
That's what I Call True Love
Re: Sweet Boy Buys Roses For Every Single Girl In His Class As Valentine's Day Gift by obaataaokpaewu: 9:25am On Feb 16, 2019
He even has a girlfriend shocked
Re: Sweet Boy Buys Roses For Every Single Girl In His Class As Valentine's Day Gift by czarina(f): 9:34am On Feb 16, 2019
The real "sweet boy". He' will definitely grow up to be a "man".

God bless you honey. kiss

1 Like

Re: Sweet Boy Buys Roses For Every Single Girl In His Class As Valentine's Day Gift by Speedyconnect15: 9:45am On Feb 16, 2019
When his mates are developing apps.
He is busy washing cars to buy flowers for girls. He needs the red pill before he learns the hard way.

Where is ubunja.?

Efulefu abound in all countries oo.

MGTOW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweet Boy Buys Roses For Every Single Girl In His Class As Valentine's Day Gift by sparog(m): 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
Lovely shit

grin grin
Cool boi
Re: Sweet Boy Buys Roses For Every Single Girl In His Class As Valentine's Day Gift by CreepyBlackpool: 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
mumu boy wasting money on pussies he'll never smashsad

Instead of using that money to give himself a treat
Re: Sweet Boy Buys Roses For Every Single Girl In His Class As Valentine's Day Gift by melodyogonna(m): 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
mumu boy wasting money on pussies he'll never smashsad

Instead of using that money to give himself a treat
he is only 8 oga

(1) (Reply)

Should He Call Off The Wedding? / I Find Aggressive Men So Attractive - Nigerian Mom / Man Staged A Fight, Proposed To His Girlfriend Who Was Trying To Settle It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.