Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (34659 Views)

Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) / Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) / Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by ionsman: 9:40pm On May 26, 2017
NextGovernor:
I challenge APC led Federal government with only PDP river state on infrastructure and developmental strives.

On every one uncompleted APC project which i doubt if their is any, I will name Wike 5 completed projects

This guy you are just making a mess of yourself...Go to lagos and see what Ambode is doing.Just Command road alone to Ait,that man is practically doing every road that connects around that area,but no media buzz. See Obaseki in Benin,doing his things silently,no media buzz. Any useless road wike constructs/rehabilitates, someone must come to commission it. Cultism is on the increase in Rivers state,I wonder why there's no media attention.Rivers state is a mess now.

Just today I saw task force members descending on vulcanisers along the road,I was told the governor has told them to rent shops...Tell me is this not a mad man? How much do vulcanisers make? This man is just plain wicked/senseless(If it were to be Ambode,you guys will scream blue murder). If you wanna engage,don't reply me like an empty barrel. Thanks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by ayindejimmy(m): 10:17pm On May 26, 2017
NextGovernor:
I challenge APC led Federal government with only PDP river state on infrastructure and developmental strives.

On every one uncompleted APC project which i doubt if their is any, I will name Wike 5 completed projects

Take it easy.
It's only a child that hasn't been to ANY other farm that'll say his own dad's farm is the largest.
Welcome to HI Impact Amusement Park in Ogun State.
Opened in December, 2015

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Impact_Planet

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by sshalom(m): 10:23pm On May 26, 2017
With all the baggage and mudslinging, this man is trying to be sincere!
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by kenoz(m): 10:41pm On May 26, 2017
Good one
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by Nosaghae(m): 10:50pm On May 26, 2017
NwaObinkita:
embarassed
Today I heard Dr Peter Odili shamelessly patronizing Wike.

He said he had been to about 26 countries and will be 69 this August and had never seen such a park as this in his life. shocked

Maybe he was implying it is very third-world like?

After looking at these pictures,
I can authoritatively tell you that this country will not go forward if we can't tell people in power the truth.

And the truth is; a shabby amusement park is the least priority of the common man in Rivers state.
This is just an avenue for Wike to siphon Government money!!!
What about the 40 email bubu's led fg created?
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by famzynet: 11:36pm On May 26, 2017
Emu4life:
This is beautiful.
people that are not even from River state go carry the matter for head lyk gala now especially OUR HATRED filled brothers.
Ah no call name o

What is beautiful about this? A pond with plastic boats? The problem of this country is the citizens.
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by PecE2Make: 12:29am On May 27, 2017
I was there to witness it. very beautiful Only the Chain like the apcices die hard will not like this. Do some. humans reason at all? can't you appreciate good things for once. like it or not am Proudly Rivers.
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by PecE2Make: 12:32am On May 27, 2017
5 months Project and he got this. Kudos (Mr. Project) Wike
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by edupedia: 12:57am On May 27, 2017
Dejohnbull:
Wike is working...

....yes all reprobates in town are working for Igbos...weh done... Igbos keep praising them till u discover your lost identity again...o ma se o ...there was a tribe!...IPOB is 419....
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by slurryeye2: 1:23am On May 27, 2017
sexaddict08:

I know you're lieing but continue.....

I got absolute nothing to prove to you. Even ordinary dogs park are far better than this eyesore you guys are celebrating
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by Codes151(m): 1:41am On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
embarassed

He said he had been to about 26 countries and will be 69 this August and had never seen such a park as this in his life. shocked

I can authoritatively tell you that this country will not go forward if we can't tell people in power the truth.

And the truth is; a shabby amusement park is the least priority of the common man in Rivers state.
just like Tinubu has been siphoning toll gates in Lagos
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by Prince29(m): 6:15am On May 27, 2017
Am Nt A Fan Of Any Politician.Hw Does Dat Help D Common Man,if U Were Told Hw Much It Cost U We Hate Our Country Polithief,
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by Chrisfamous5(m): 6:18am On May 27, 2017
slurryeye2:
We celebrate mediocrity too much in that country. I live in a city that has over 80 parks. And none of them, I mean not single of them look as disgusting as this
And which city is that?
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by Dejohnbull: 6:59am On May 27, 2017
edupedia:

....yes all reprobates in town are working for Igbos...weh done... Igbos keep praising them till u discover your lost identity again...o ma se o ...there was a tribe!...IPOB is 419....
yes this is IPOB season if u don't like what u are reading go and die... AGBAKO like u

Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by hush15: 7:48am On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
embarassed

Oh, you did be surprise. Parks are essential to human beings because it's a place you go when you need quiet times to be alone to think and meditate, apart from sustaining the natural life and exchange of fresh air that we breathe in and out cos it's the only environment where you can breathe in fresh air especially for a country like ours, after all the greenery have absorbed all the COs. While that may seem impossible for a country like ours due to poverty level and mind orientation, we actually need to encourage it and educate people how to enjoy parks.

In the UK alone, almost major area and street has a park and it's alwaysloaded with people from bringing children for picnic to early morning exercise.
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by hush15: 7:50am On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
embarassed

Oh, you did be surprise. Parks are essential to human beings because it's a place you go when you need quiet times to be alone to think and meditate, apart from sustaining the natural life and exchange of fresh air that we breathe in and out cos it's the only environment where you can breathe in fresh air especially for a country like ours, after all the greenery have absorbed all the COs. While that may seem impossible for a country like ours due to poverty level and mind orientation, we actually need to encourage it and educate people how to enjoy parks even in the cruelest of conditions.

In the UK alone, almost major area and street has a park and it's alwaysloaded with people from bringing children for picnic to early morning exercise.
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by Sunsets: 7:51am On May 27, 2017
smith666999:

is that water converted from flood?
yes and so?
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by smith666999(m): 8:02am On May 27, 2017
Sunsets:
yes and so?

then it will soon dry up and leave you all on a solid ground to farm in the park (garden)
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by bakynes(m): 8:14am On May 27, 2017
But all the parks in Lagos,Ogun and Ibadan are finer than this park I don't see anything special in this park.
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by remiopash: 8:20am On May 27, 2017
NextGovernor:

What are you challenging here?Have you visited Agodi gardens in Oyo state? Try and google it,at least. http://www.agodigardens.com
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by Bright9239(m): 9:19am On May 27, 2017
NextGovernor:

Is there any comparison between an unplanned govt and a pre-planned govt.
I want to rest my case so that "The lawless govt" will not come after me, lock me up in prison and refuse to grant me bail even when the constitution said that I should be released.
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by ofwest47(m): 10:07am On May 27, 2017
what's the big deal, goto Oshun and see real school infrastructures rather than tarpaulin with flowers and green grass.
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 27, 2017
Sanchase:
So this is what you call Pleasure park, it is finished for rivers state !!!

fixed
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
slurryeye2:
We celebrate mediocrity too much in that country. I live in a city that has over 80 parks. And none of them, I mean not single of them look as disgusting as this
80 only? pls stop doin this to urself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha Appeals To INEC Over Senate Certificate Of Return / HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port / Amaju Pinnick And Akpo Mudiaga Odje In 1993 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.