Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:59 AM

Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque (57594 Views)

New Jersey Gang Member Kills Nigerian Man For Urinating In His Street / Kenyan Stanbic Bank Employee Beaten To Death By Police For Urinating In Public / Photos Of An Igbo Man Killed For Urinating Near Mosque (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I have my last fvck, or do you have problem with comprehension?
Ajala, are you still on the way grin from India

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by abouzaid: 7:30pm On May 26, 2017
NafeesaAA:
Same IgbereTv that said the Queen of England is died 6 months ago?
sariki is that you? by their English, you shall know them.

5 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by LionDeLeo: 7:44pm On May 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
Ajala, are you still on the way grin from India

Hehehe, this one want kill herself on top my matter. You know what, I am in India and never told you I'm on my way to anywhere. The idea of being on the way is part of what you and your ilks concluded among yourselves to feel relieved.

Yes, and as I have earlier stated, my job has taken me to several countries but I know that is a dream at your level. Funny enough, I'm already home sick, tired of always being away from fatherland for a fairly long time.

Now tell me, what do you do for living? Even a mad man will guess right. You can now continue to jump in and out of my mention but honestly speaking, I no dey do.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Hehehe, this one want kill herself on top my matter. You know what, I am in India and never told you I'm on my way to anywhere. The idea of being on the way is part of what you and your ilks concluded among yourselves to feel relieved.

Yes, and as I have earlier stated, my job has taken me to several countries but I know that is a dream at your level. Funny enough, I'm already home sick, tired of always being away from fatherland for a fairly long time.

Now tell me, what do you do for living? Even a mad man will guess right. You can now continue to jump in and out of my mention but honestly speaking, I no dey do.
According to an haboki every other region outside their northern region is a different country because of developmental and cultural gap.

So which state in Nigeria are you calling India.

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by LionDeLeo: 7:59pm On May 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
According to an haboki every other region outside their northern region is a different country because of developmental and cultural gap.

Not until you tell me what you do for living.

Meanwhile, as I have earlier stated, I no dey do. If you like, be all over the forum shouting my moniker, I no dey do.

Any other mention without full description of what you do for living will be ignored.

Now, get out.

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by koropotopoto: 8:08pm On May 26, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Not until you tell me what you do for living.

Meanwhile, as I have earlier stated, I no dey do. If you like, be all over the forum shouting my moniker, I no dey do.

Any other mention without full description of what you do for living will be ignored.

Now, get out.
[/s]
Shatap there and get out mr China is an underdeveloped country grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by LionDeLeo: 8:18pm On May 26, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
Shatap there and get out mr China is an underdeveloped country grin

Stale. Your question is still pending.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 26, 2017
Nbote:

We won't get Biafra by urinating near mosques and getting killed for it.. U have to show u are saner dan d "illiterates"..
You're mentally sick and you have no one to tell you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by koropotopoto: 8:26pm On May 26, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Gerrout.
[/s]
trash trash trash

4 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by kindklemz(m): 8:39pm On May 26, 2017
Of all the places he choosed to urinate near a mosque!
Thats lack of discipline. Its not about been Muslim or Christian, its about thinking and acting right.
Note I am not supporting the fact that he was killed, thats also part of the problem Islam has and unless they change their ways,it will be difficult for non Muslims to accept them.

We need to stop this type of sensational information and find out the real truth. Its obvious the person in question was aware of what he was doing. He probably must have been told to stop but hey no,he won't, why should he anyway?
According to the news,a stone was thrown at him and he threw it back at them.
Make I stop before our brother from across the Niger go come kill me with mentions

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by modik(m): 8:44pm On May 26, 2017
Nbote:
Jus read if from anoda news source online... But some ppl jus don't learn.. Of all d places to urinate its close to a mosque he chose to do it knowing fully well how extreme these ppl can b about such things. I'm not in any way lauding d actions of d worshippers but some of us need to learn to use our head in avoiding confrontations dat would lead to such knowing fully well dat if anything happens dey'll walk free and u'll bear d loss whether u like it or not.

Must we continue to co-habit with such primitively-minded blood thirsty and unrefined souls?

Those who maim and kill go free with no charge brought up against them, while those who protest peacefully without hurting a fly are brutally killed! angry

WHAT A COUNTRY!

8 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Adiola(f): 8:57pm On May 26, 2017
Kathmandu:

you are wicked ,you know them ....they ll be quick to tell you how gar their fake job has taken them India,China and Europe but in actual sense the closest they have seen an airport is in the movie

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Nbote(m): 9:09pm On May 26, 2017
modik:

Must we continue to co-habit with such primitively-minded blood thirsty and unrefined souls?

Those who maim and kill go free with no charge brought up against them, while those who protest peacefully without hurting a fly are brutally killed! angry

WHAT A COUNTRY!

We must becos for now we are stuck with dem...
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Nbote(m): 9:14pm On May 26, 2017
TribalistMod:

You're mentally sick and you have no one to tell you

Truth is its only mad men who think every other Pesin shares in their insanity...

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by modik(m): 9:25pm On May 26, 2017
Nbote:

We must becos for now we are stuck with dem...

STRUGGLING TO UNDERSTAND "WE"!!

PROVERBIALLY SPEAKING:

"A SANE MAN NEVER WAITS TO BE REMINDED FOR HIM TO RELOCATE FROM A SCOTCHING SUN!"

YOU AND ALL REPRESENTED BY YOUR "WE" ARE STUCK WITH RETROGRESSION, AND IR-REPREHENSIBLEundecided DEATH??

BEST WISHES

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by walosky(m): 9:38pm On May 26, 2017
NafeesaAA:
Choi see English!

You must be a yoruba muslim...Nafeesaatu

11 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by luvinhubby(m): 9:45pm On May 26, 2017
OVI75:
I Smell liess

The same lies you people smelt in the Kano Deeper Life woman beheading. angry

5 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by luvinhubby(m): 9:50pm On May 26, 2017
NafeesaAA:

shocked shocked And which school was that you said you finished from again?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Nbote(m): 10:07pm On May 26, 2017
modik:

STRUGGLING TO UNDERSTAND "WE"!!

PROVERBIALLY SPEAKING:

"A SANE MAN NEVER WAITS TO BE REMINDED FOR HIM TO RELOCATE FROM A SCOTCHING SUN!"

YOU AND ALL REPRESENTED BY YOUR "WE" ARE STUCK WITH RETROGRESSION, AND IR-REPREHENSIBLEundecided DEATH??

BEST WISHES

Oga comment on d topic if not pls move to d next comment...
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by frisky2good(m): 10:17pm On May 26, 2017
Nne biko correct this your comment. Is died bawo?

NafeesaAA:

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
Your English killed her grin

cheesy grin cry cheesy grin cry cheesy grin cry cheesy grin cry cheesy grin cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by ivolt: 10:18pm On May 26, 2017
The religion of "peace" strikes again.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Edu3Again: 10:20pm On May 26, 2017
Religion of peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by toniatt(f): 10:21pm On May 26, 2017
pls change the is to was
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Reborn14(m): 10:24pm On May 26, 2017
i was not disappointed, islam as usual

7 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by mckazzy(m): 10:25pm On May 26, 2017
...and he died just like that...

Hope say story no get part 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police / Scales Ishola Remanded In Prison For N525 Million Internet Fraud (Photo) / Lady Calls Out Lebanese Man For Putting Trafficked Nigerian On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.