Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque (57325 Views)

New Jersey Gang Member Kills Nigerian Man For Urinating In His Street / Kenyan Stanbic Bank Employee Beaten To Death By Police For Urinating In Public / Photos Of An Igbo Man Killed For Urinating Near Mosque (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by NnaNna4(m): 12:58am On May 27, 2017
doublewisdom:
I dey wait for confirmation.

So true dear,
Not happy at all
as I was in a keke rushing to stand-in for my pastor in a program at karmo after Gwagwa. I heard police pick-up blaring up siren. They were rushing a lifeless body to a destination. The man was wearing shoes, red top pollo and jeans trousers. Lying lifeless. People were gathered in groups discussing in low tones. We in the keke concluded he was fighting with someone or a nabbed armed robber.

However story has it that when the Hausa boy saw him urinating [Muslims squats while urinating while non-Muslims take any position ] he stoned him and made some Arabic incitements which made other Muslims to attack him and the man ran for his life and entered a woman's shop and they pursued him into the shop and brought him out and used sticks on him until he collapsed. The police rushed him to 3crown hospital.
The medics [I heard the doctor ]refused to treat him until report is made available and while they were still waiting for the report the man died.
The man who started all that incitements was arrested but as at now they said the boy escaped to an unknown destination .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Lilimax(f): 1:26am On May 27, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:
everybody is provoking and l;ooking for an excuse to blow...Doesn't justify, but Northerners generally needd to learn to take a chill-pill....Maybe its the heat in the north and sahara zone generally that makes their blood hot....definitely not religion
The religion too dey provoke (sorry to say) and not only in Nigeria alone. Check out what they did in Manchester just recently. Again, most of them are hungry; as you know a hungry man is an angry man. Their deliverer Sai Baba has failed them... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Jabioro: 2:00am On May 27, 2017
gebest:
Did Allah send those Muslim to be killing innocent people, i don't just get it, if true, that means Islam religion is Anti-God.
You just realized that.. Did you hear anything about the Saudi man who identified many satanic verses anymore. He has been silently silenced forever!

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by okrote4real: 2:57am On May 27, 2017
OVI75:
I Smell liess
When a report comea in, you guys always think the writer is fabricating one. He is a reporter from Blue Print newspaper, if it were not verified, it wouldn't have been publiahed. Moreover, Blue print is a northern newspaper.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by nazeefsco(m): 4:15am On May 27, 2017
You ass holes always making islam look bad mohfuckers hate all u want islam is the only religion of GOD u refuse to follow it and hell shall be ur permanent house idiots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by ayozie(m): 4:26am On May 27, 2017
This is the foolish man Mr Mohammed who ordered his senseless children to murder Mr Pius because he ueinated in a nearby gutter

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by ayozie(m): 4:32am On May 27, 2017
NnaNna4:

So true dear,
Not happy at all
as I was in a keke rushing to stand-in for my pastor in a program at karmo after Gwagwa. I heard police pick-up blaring up siren. They were rushing a lifeless body to a destination. The man was wearing shoes, red top pollo and jeans trousers. Lying lifeless. People were gathered in groups discussing in low tones. We in the keke concluded he was fighting with someone or a nabbed armed robber.

However story has it that when the Hausa boy saw him urinating [Muslims squats while urinating while non-Muslims take any position ] he stoned him and made some Arabic incitements which made other Muslims to attack him and the man ran for his life and entered a woman's shop and they pursued him into the shop and brought him out and used sticks on him until he collapsed. The police rushed him to 3crown hospital.
The medics [I heard the doctor ]refused to treat him until report is made available and while they were still waiting for the report the man died.
The man who started all that incitements was arrested but as at now they said the boy escaped to an unknown destination .
that is the man lying in Kubwa General Hospital mortuary where
the police deposited himhim

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Ramaa(m): 4:40am On May 27, 2017
My fellow Africans why.....!!?

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Shome36(m): 5:19am On May 27, 2017
Mjshexy:
It happened yesterday in Abuja not today. It's such a pity we live with such demonic & evil-minded scavengers sad

Eyyah!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Mjshexy(f): 5:23am On May 27, 2017
fredola77:

Ure amazingly beautiful...
Thanks Mr Fred

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Nobody: 5:24am On May 27, 2017
gebest:
Did Allah send those Muslim to be killing innocent people, i don't just get it, if true, that means Islam religion is Anti-God.
No its not
Truly this same scenario happened during the ime of the prophet when a man urinated on the walls of the mosque
The prophet told his followers to pour water on the urine and let the man go

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Nobody: 5:27am On May 27, 2017
NnaNna4:

So true dear,
Not happy at all

You were in a bus going somewhere and still heard all that happened and how he was rejected in the hospital?
Y una dey always lie like is?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by abbeyty(m): 5:30am On May 27, 2017
so, some1 can not pee in peace again. These people are animals, they find joy in killing innocents people. And for how long are we going to continuing living with these barbarians in the name of one Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Derealboss: 5:31am On May 27, 2017
"Blasfamus"
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by joe4real12: 5:32am On May 27, 2017
NafeesaAA:
Same IgbereTv that said the Queen of England is died 6 months ago?
Your english can kill the Queen grin
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Nobody: 5:43am On May 27, 2017
AmadiAba:
By Donald Iorchir
Abuja

Source: http://www.blueprint.ng/man-killed-in-abuja-for-urinating-near-mosque/
mischivious post but as usual bigots will take it hook line and sinker like their lives depends on it
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Tex42(m): 5:59am On May 27, 2017
gebest:
Islam is undoubtedly anti-Christ... And Christ is the Father, Son and holy spirit. No one comes to the Father except through the son.

What do you make of this...?

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by ojialo(m): 6:09am On May 27, 2017
Nbote:

We won't get Biafra by urinating near mosques and getting killed for it.. U have to show u are saner dan d "illiterates"..
how did you know the person that was killed is an Igbo person.?

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by KingGBsky(m): 6:13am On May 27, 2017
Devilish religion. Bunch of evil cult group claiming religion extremist to perpetrate evil. Allah is Muslims moon god, dont be deceived.

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by nwoye72: 6:19am On May 27, 2017
Honestly we are different people.that country has to divide

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Bobulopsy(m): 6:23am On May 27, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
VanNistelrooy24:
Wehdone ma.
Welldone Ma
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Nobody: 6:39am On May 27, 2017
Africans.... Religions...... grin grin grin grin cheesy
Black monkeys, they will do more than the giver of the religions - their slave masters.
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Nobody: 6:41am On May 27, 2017
NafeesaAA:
Same IgbereTv that said the Queen of England is died 6 months ago?
!!!

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Sparkle777(f): 6:57am On May 27, 2017
Nbote:
Jus read if from anoda news source online... But some ppl jus don't learn.. Of all d places to urinate its close to a mosque he chose to do it knowing fully well how extreme these ppl can b about such things. I'm not in any way lauding d actions of d worshippers but some of us need to learn to use our head in avoiding confrontations dat would lead to such knowing fully well dat if anything happens dey'll walk free and u'll bear d loss whether u like it or not.

Exactly, one should know that those boys are wicked esp the illiterate. I do well to avoid them, okada, mai ruwa etc. They carry knives always to stab innocent ppl. Do well to avoid them.

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Nbote(m): 7:00am On May 27, 2017
ojialo:
how did you know the person that was killed is an Igbo person.?

I was responding to d person who quoted me, not d incident...
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Nbote(m): 7:03am On May 27, 2017
zanga420:
what kind of mentality is this? Didn't you read, he urinated in a gutter, only that the gutter is near a mosque. Who told you he urinated there intentionally? People are being barbaric and you're giving indirectly supporting it. In most of these northern areas, mosques are not built but they'll gather stones and pebbles around and pray in it. In market places, park etc. One time like that a Corper passed through those pebbles not knowing it's a mosque. Is there anything wrong if they tell person don't do this than always being blood thirsty? Pls don't just provoke me

My friend read my comment very well before rushing to comment.. I don't know if u understood my comment at all... If u don't understand den ask for clarifications instead of rushing to comment... And abeg transfer ur aggression somewhere else..
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Nikeruka(m): 7:23am On May 27, 2017
Oooh
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Ifeanyi080(m): 7:34am On May 27, 2017
That is how we see it, I know the man he supply alcohol with truck to customers an igbo man. And for the police all they do is to be busy I arresting innocent souls at dei dei Junction nothing much.
I remember one church ⛪ ( winners Chapel) in saburi dei dei Muslim people stay and urinate close to the fence nobody talk.. God bless Nigeria.! God bless all our Nigeria Police

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by lagdmark(m): 7:42am On May 27, 2017
gebest:
Even during Ramadan kareem

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by dakuizi(m): 8:03am On May 27, 2017
The fasting begins the killing begins

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me / Kidnapper Arrested In Owerri After Withdrawing Ransom From Bank / Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.