Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque (57328 Views)

New Jersey Gang Member Kills Nigerian Man For Urinating In His Street / Kenyan Stanbic Bank Employee Beaten To Death By Police For Urinating In Public / Photos Of An Igbo Man Killed For Urinating Near Mosque (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by mckazzy(m): 10:26pm On May 26, 2017
And he died just like that...

Hope say story no get part 2.
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by biztip: 10:31pm On May 26, 2017
I ask u Nigerians between drugs, fraud and killing which one is worse
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Lepkacious: 10:34pm On May 26, 2017
OVI75:
I Smell liess
y won't it b liess wen the report didn't mention Igbos or Afonjas..... nonsense (religion of peace indeed)

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by begwong: 10:35pm On May 26, 2017
Ab0ki with killing of human being eh!
And one mallam will tell the killer he has reward already in heaven.My broda,they still deu gather coal for your hellfire

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by buchilino(m): 10:36pm On May 26, 2017
C Y MOST IGBOS WANT TO LEAVE. D MAN WILL NEVA GET JUSTICE.

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Solorrman(m): 10:36pm On May 26, 2017
How comes u that have no religion became enraged engaging in religious fight ? U worship a man that use to go toilet and shit
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 26, 2017
Religion of peace.
#spits
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Amoto94(m): 10:43pm On May 26, 2017
If this news report is true those who killed the lad acted in error as the Prophet (peace be upon him) corrected a Bedouin who peed inside the mosque and the man embraced Islam afterwards. An ignorant and overzealous Muslim is a recipe for a disaster because his actions may most likely contradicts the teaching of Islam.
The hadith

Anas b. Malik reported:
While we were in the mosque with Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), a desert Arab came and stood up and began to urinate in the mosque. The Companions of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ ) said: Stop, stop, but the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Don't interrupt him; leave him alone. They left him alone, and when he finished urinating, Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) called him and said to him: These mosques are not the places meant for urine and filth, but are only for the remembrance of Allah, prayer and the recitation of the Qur'an, or Allah's Messenger said something like that. He (the narrator) said that he (the Holy Prophet) then gave orders to one of the people who brought a bucket of water and poured It over. ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﺯُﻫَﻴْﺮُ ﺑْﻦُ ﺣَﺮْﺏٍ، ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﻋُﻤَﺮُ ﺑْﻦُ ﻳُﻮﻧُﺲَ ﺍﻟْﺤَﻨَﻔِﻲُّ، ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﻋِﻜْﺮِﻣَﺔُ ﺑْﻦُ ﻋَﻤَّﺎﺭٍ، ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﺇِﺳْﺤَﺎﻕُ ﺑْﻦُ ﺃَﺑِﻲ ﻃَﻠْﺤَﺔَ، ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨِﻲ ﺃَﻧَﺲُ ﺑْﻦُ ﻣَﺎﻟِﻚٍ، - ﻭَﻫُﻮَ ﻋَﻢُّ ﺇِﺳْﺤَﺎﻕَ - ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺑَﻴْﻨَﻤَﺎ ﻧَﺤْﻦُ ﻓِﻲ ﺍﻟْﻤَﺴْﺠِﺪِ ﻣَﻊَ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝِ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﺇِﺫْ ﺟَﺎﺀَ ﺃَﻋْﺮَﺍﺑِﻲٌّ ﻓَﻘَﺎﻡَ ﻳَﺒُﻮﻝُ ﻓِﻲ ﺍﻟْﻤَﺴْﺠِﺪِ ﻓَﻘَﺎﻝَ ﺃَﺻْﺤَﺎﺏُ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝِ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻣَﻪْ ﻣَﻪْ . ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝُ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ " ﻻَ ﺗُﺰْﺭِﻣُﻮﻩُ ﺩَﻋُﻮﻩُ " . ﻓَﺘَﺮَﻛُﻮﻩُ ﺣَﺘَّﻰ ﺑَﺎﻝَ . ﺛُﻢَّ ﺇِﻥَّ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﺩَﻋَﺎﻩُ ﻓَﻘَﺎﻝَ ﻟَﻪُ " ﺇِﻥَّ ﻫَﺬِﻩِ ﺍﻟْﻤَﺴَﺎﺟِﺪَ ﻻَ ﺗَﺼْﻠُﺢُ ﻟِﺸَﻰْﺀٍ ﻣِﻦْ ﻫَﺬَﺍ ﺍﻟْﺒَﻮْﻝِ ﻭَﻻَ ﺍﻟْﻘَﺬَﺭِ ﺇِﻧَّﻤَﺎ ﻫِﻲَ ﻟِﺬِﻛْﺮِ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﻋَﺰَّ ﻭَﺟَﻞَّ ﻭَﺍﻟﺼَّﻼَﺓِ ﻭَﻗِﺮَﺍﺀَﺓِ ﺍﻟْﻘُﺮْﺁﻥِ " . ﺃَﻭْ ﻛَﻤَﺎ ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝُ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ . ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﻓَﺄَﻣَﺮَ ﺭَﺟُﻼً ﻣِﻦَ ﺍﻟْﻘَﻮْﻡِ ﻓَﺠَﺎﺀَ ﺑِﺪَﻟْﻮٍ ﻣِﻦْ ﻣَﺎﺀٍ ﻓَﺸَﻨَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ .
Reference : Sahih Muslim 285
In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 127
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 559

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Nina4u(f): 10:47pm On May 26, 2017
hopeyemih:
https://www.nairaland.com/3822881/call-well-meaning-nigerians-save-kolawole#56901814

He is a 400l law student of Ekiti State University, not just a barrister in equity but a bundle of talents woven in one person, humorist, intelligent, fun person but behold beyond a shadow of his own self, this lacerates the heart beyond words
When he came down from Lagos to write his 400 level 1st semester exams he barely had 10 lectures for, I thought my dear Niyi was in excellent fettle again but behold my Niyi looking emaciated and gloomy even worse than what I initially feared
Niyi was diagnosed with lymphatic cancer and Hepatitis B on August 2016(his birthday month) at the Lagos State University Teaching
Hospital (LUTH),and ever since then, he has been bed ridden, dropped out of school and looks like a shadow of himself.
Niyi needs the sum of 3 million Naira for his chemotherapy treatments and dialysis to help save his liver and stop the cancer from spreading to other organs of his body.Please help save Niyi from this excruciating pain and other imminent dangers
Please let's not allow the dreams and aspirations of Niyi to die..
We are appealing to kind hearted Nigerians to please help # saveNiyi .
Here's his Acct details:
name: kolawole olaniyi
acct number: 0126045388
Bank name: Guarantee Trust Bank.
#SaveNiyi #SaveNiyi #SaveNiyi
people kill ppl for no reason in naija... I'm so sorry this happend to u God is not done with you yet.. He will wake u up with knowledge.. <3 u go b okay
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by vickylincon(m): 10:51pm On May 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
Your English killed her grin
sis. next time..know that someone may be eating pepperish food..add beware to your comment. rotfl

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Solorrman(m): 10:51pm On May 26, 2017
Illitracy is a man or woman that neither can write nor read but it clearly shows u are more illitrate bkos u are extra-ordinary incredible bastardly illitrtae of the first order. U let ur women taking gari and pounded yam for sale and u can rape ur sister and mother its normal u can marry ur children for urself including their mother,u wipe ur anus with toilet paper leaving debris of shit and u now get the gut to insult muslims who adore their wives and only marry legitimate person comparing to u who shit and plunge in to swimming pool while the rest of the poo in ur nyash comes out in the water to somebodies mouth tell me who are the illitrates ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by olayinka63: 10:53pm On May 26, 2017
By all means they want to bring this Islam down through media. Anyway you're just trying to bring Islam down, but Allah is protecting the perfect religion.
To the topic :something must have ensued between the parties involved, Muslims will not kill you because you urinate even inside the mosque. This similar case happened during the lifetime of Muhammad SAW, he only order the companions to wash the urine with water, later on he educated the party involved.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Solorrman(m): 10:54pm On May 26, 2017
Okey u have to start from aba
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by alphaeus212(m): 10:58pm On May 26, 2017
STUPPID MUSLIMS, UNA FADA

4 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Amberon: 11:04pm On May 26, 2017
savage!
malton:
In the absence of natural disasters, nature gave us northern Muslims!

Such plonkers!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by fredola77(m): 11:14pm On May 26, 2017
Mjshexy:
It happened yesterday in Abuja not today. It's such a pity we live with such demonic & evil-minded scavengers sad
Ure amazingly beautiful...

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Nehemz(m): 11:25pm On May 26, 2017
AmadiAba:
By Donald Iorchir
Abuja

Source: http://www.blueprint.ng/man-killed-in-abuja-for-urinating-near-mosque/
Haba with all this killing from Kano to Abuja, Kaduna & so on by our Muslim brothers, how can thy convince us that this religion is from God?

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by cuteme88(f): 11:35pm On May 26, 2017

This is what we call death calling!
When death dey shout your name from upstairs. You know how religious Nigeria and African in general is. Why urinating there naaah? The Man threw a stone at u as a warning. u Piss finish till carry the same stone throw am back May he RIP but that shouldn't call for killing him sha. person can't hold piss; na Nature call.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by adecz: 11:45pm On May 26, 2017
"Religion Of Peace"... sad
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Bofoy4(m): 11:48pm On May 26, 2017
NafeesaAA:
Same IgbereTv that said the Queen of England is died 6 months ago?
obey see English, u disgust me
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by riczy(m): 11:57pm On May 26, 2017
He died jux like dt,his death shud be avenged
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by AkumahTalk(m): 12:02am On May 27, 2017
The Misguided Merchants of Mecca are at it again with their Meaness and their Madness and their Mayhem. All these Muslim Militants.......sigh angry

4 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by zanga420: 12:24am On May 27, 2017
Nbote:
Jus read if from anoda news source online... But some ppl jus don't learn.. Of all d places to urinate its close to a mosque he chose to do it knowing fully well how extreme these ppl can b about such things. I'm not in any way lauding d actions of d worshippers but some of us need to learn to use our head in avoiding confrontations dat would lead to such knowing fully well dat if anything happens dey'll walk free and u'll bear d loss whether u like it or not.
what kind of mentality is this? Didn't you read, he urinated in a gutter, only that the gutter is near a mosque. Who told you he urinated there intentionally? People are being barbaric and you're giving indirectly supporting it. In most of these northern areas, mosques are not built but they'll gather stones and pebbles around and pray in it. In market places, park etc. One time like that a Corper passed through those pebbles not knowing it's a mosque. Is there anything wrong if they tell person don't do this than always being blood thirsty? Pls don't just provoke me

7 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by ransomed: 12:41am On May 27, 2017
They shout god is great but they do not have godly feeling for the creation of God. They have penchant for exterminating life with impunity. Othman dan fodio blood suckers are security threat to any peace loving community. The youth should have pulverized that house of demagog.

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Amah70: 12:41am On May 27, 2017
newyorks:
killing in the place of worship. see people i share the same country with. #abokies.senseless maggots.

That sharing of a country with this people who have no respect for human life MUST end - and soon.

Those easterners who talk about political restructuring, can you also restructure the heads of these religious extremists in northern Nigeria? No way.

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by osazsky(m): 12:42am On May 27, 2017
Solorrman:
Illitracy is a man or woman that neither can write nor read but it clearly shows u are more illitrate bkos u are extra-ordinary incredible bastardly illitrtae of the first order. U let ur women taking gari and pounded yam for sale and u can rape ur sister and mother its normal u can marry ur children for urself including their mother,u wipe ur anus with toilet paper leaving debris of shit and u now get the gut to insult muslims who adore their wives and only marry legitimate person comparing to u who shit and plunge in to swimming pool while the rest of the poo in ur nyash comes out in the water to somebodies mouth tell me who are the illitrates ?
But Muhammad married a 6yr old girl and sexed her wen she was just 9. Jesus never did dat. Christ is perfection

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Jackossky(m): 12:49am On May 27, 2017
kindklemz:
Of all the places he choosed to urinate near a mosque!
Thats lack of discipline. Its not about been Muslim or Christian, its about thinking and acting right.
Note I am not supporting the fact that he was killed, thats also part of the problem Islam has and unless they change their ways,it will be difficult for non Muslims to accept them.

We need to stop this type of sensational information and find out the real truth. Its obvious the person in question was aware of what he was doing. He probably must have been told to stop but hey no,he won't, why should he anyway?
According to the news,a stone was thrown at him and he threw it back at them.
Make I stop before our brother from across the Niger go come kill me with mentions

Hey bros,there is a reasonable distance between the church and the ^drainage" that isn't far from the mosque....

When our brother from the north saw him,what right does he have to throw stones at him..This is a modern world for crying out loud

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Nobody: 12:50am On May 27, 2017
everybody is provoking and l;ooking for an excuse to blow...Doesn't justify, but Northerners generally needd to learn to take a chill-pill....Maybe its the heat in the north and sahara zone generally that makes their blood hot....definitely not religion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me / Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) / Kidnapper Arrested In Owerri After Withdrawing Ransom From Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.