Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque (57335 Views)

New Jersey Gang Member Kills Nigerian Man For Urinating In His Street / Kenyan Stanbic Bank Employee Beaten To Death By Police For Urinating In Public / Photos Of An Igbo Man Killed For Urinating Near Mosque (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Ahmedhussain3463: 8:20am On May 27, 2017
newyorks:
killing in the place of worship. see people i share the same country with. #abokies.senseless maggots.
pls dnt demeaning sacred places wit waste,i tink dis will b a panacea to sth bad like dis.bt stil on still human life is more sacred and shouldnt b spill for a mild offence like dis
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Jflex07(m): 8:38am On May 27, 2017
Nbote:
Jus read if from anoda news source online... But some ppl jus don't learn.. Of all d places to urinate its close to a mosque he chose to do it knowing fully well how extreme these ppl can b about such things. I'm not in any way lauding d actions of d worshippers but some of us need to learn to use our head in avoiding confrontations dat would lead to such knowing fully well dat if anything happens dey'll walk free and u'll bear d loss whether u like it or not.
guy just shut up! Does it call for killing? people like you should live in the forest. pathetic!
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Nbote(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2017
Jflex07:
guy just shut up! Does it call for killing? people like you should live in the forest. pathetic!

To get sense is not ur fault but using it is totally up to U... Read my comment and try to borrow sense to understand my point...
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by rickyponting504(m): 9:52am On May 27, 2017
this Muslim of a thing is getting out of hands..... abeg make dey just pack all of them go drop for river benue... they are of no use..... just cannibals
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by realmindz: 10:10am On May 27, 2017
he was not killed, they only declared peace on him
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by ayozie(m): 10:11am On May 27, 2017
He is an Igbo man named Pius Nnahiwe,[

quote author=ojialo post=56916414]how did you know the person that was killed is an Igbo person.?[/quote]
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Believe7(m): 10:14am On May 27, 2017
i have never seen a country more useless than nigeria..because of dis sycophants call moslims..very useless pple..who have no human sympathy..and whenever there kill a christian if d youth want to retaliate, d police are quick to camp d situation..
im jst wondering where we are heading to as a nation..truth be told, we jst need to separate..so dat peace can reign..
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Believe7(m): 10:20am On May 27, 2017
Nbote:
Jus read if from anoda news source online... But some ppl jus don't learn.. Of all d places to urinate its close to a mosque he chose to do it knowing fully well how extreme these ppl can b about such things. I'm not in any way lauding d actions of d worshippers but some of us need to learn to use our head in avoiding confrontations dat would lead to such knowing fully well dat if anything happens dey'll walk free and u'll bear d loss whether u like it or not.

True talk man!..buh u never know if there was no other place good for urianting than dat gutter close to d mosque..of course u know dats abuja. nd u cannot jst pee any where..truth be told, dis folks are very useless..nd d federal government needs to profer a solution now..or dis will continue..
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Believe7(m): 10:23am On May 27, 2017
bro is it for real?..how much is it to subcribe?...because thunder will fire u. if ur trya scam pple..
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Tecno66: 10:23am On May 27, 2017
AmadiAba:
By Donald Iorchir
Abuja

Source: http://www.blueprint.ng/man-killed-in-abuja-for-urinating-near-mosque/
This violent and killer traits is part of them but I wonder at what point they became inductrinated. This has nothing to do now with the occupied territories or the rejection of western education by BH. Somebody urinates in the place you feel is wrong, instead of talking to the person, you stone him. Thats not right if the truth must be told.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Debbieali: 11:11am On May 27, 2017
#justiceforelderpiusnnahiwe#
Elder Pius nnahiwe of Christ chosen church of God kubwa abuja was murdered of Wednesday for unirating inside a gutter and not close to mosque or worship center in gwa-gwa ( abuja municipal area)
..#justiceforelderpiusnnahiwe
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Nbote(m): 11:11am On May 27, 2017
Believe7:

True talk man!..buh u never know if there was no other place good for urianting than dat gutter close to d mosque..of course u know dats abuja. nd u cannot jst pee any where..truth be told, dis folks are very useless..nd d federal government needs to profer a solution now..or dis will continue..

We know how they are and all we can do for now is avoid dem.. Naturally we shld revenge but na we dey suffer pass everytym... If a riot breaks out na churches and Christians go suffer pass because d govt would do absolutely nothing about it...
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Debbieali: 11:13am On May 27, 2017
police categorically stated dat he unirated inside d gutter Nd not close to a worship center or mosque
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Debbieali: 11:15am On May 27, 2017
realmindz:
he was not killed, they only declared peace on him
He was murdered..beaten till he fainted b4 he was taken to d hospital where he died
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by NnaNna4(m): 12:00pm On May 27, 2017
Gbemishile1:

You were in a bus going somewhere and still heard all that happened and how he was rejected in the hospital?
Y una dey always lie like is?

It seems u didn't pass summary and comprehension in secondary school English. Read again. Keep re-reading. You will understand.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by NnaNna4(m): 12:02pm On May 27, 2017
ayozie:
that is the man lying in Kubwa General Hospital mortuary where
the police deposited himhim

I am so sorry
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by genieluv(f): 1:13pm On May 27, 2017
Hmm, hope it is not true sha
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 27, 2017
NnaNna4:

It seems u didn't pass summary and comprehension in secondary school English. Read again. Keep re-reading. You will understand.
Please stop quoting,I don't know u and don't want your opinion
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Debbieali: 3:13pm On May 27, 2017
cuteme88:

This is what we call death calling!
When death dey shout your name from upstairs. You know how religious Nigeria and African in general is. Why urinating there naaah? The Man threw a stone at u as a warning. u Piss finish till carry the same stone throw am back May he RIP but that shouldn't call for killing him sha. person can't hold piss; na Nature call.

He unirated inside d gutter Nd close to a mosque
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by gebest: 3:35pm On May 27, 2017
lagdmark:
Even during Ramadan kareem
my brother, i tire o

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by gebest: 3:44pm On May 27, 2017
Gbemishile1:

No its not
Truly this same scenario happened during the ime of the prophet when a man urinated on the walls of the mosque
The prophet told his followers to pour water on the urine and let the man go
luvly
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by gebest: 3:47pm On May 27, 2017
Jabioro:
You just realized that.. Did you hear anything about the Saudi man who identified many satanic verses anymore. He has been silently silent forever!
2bad
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by lammsohiman(m): 5:21pm On May 27, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Na wao.......!! But every Mosque has toilet too naa..

To do ablutions or alwalla...u have to pee, clean the rod with water within the mosque premises before u can enter the prayer ground to allakubar away your 7 minutes..... haba..

O..i gerrit...cos d guy na infidel...... God dey.!!
na becos of people lyk u i no wan enta naira land during fasting becos it's bad to cos......but i no go allow u go with dis stupidity...so take am

ur FADAAAAA
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by NnaNna4(m): 5:36pm On May 27, 2017
fredola77:

Ure amazingly beautiful...

Let me see
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by NnaNna4(m): 5:43pm On May 27, 2017
Gbemishile1:

Please stop quoting,I don't know u and don't want your opinion

But you started it by quoting me and calling Me a liar. It is very unfair ... Is it fair?
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by cuteme88(f): 5:54pm On May 27, 2017
Debbieali:

He unirated inside d gutter Nd close to a mosque

For sure naaah! I could guess as much. He no go fit urinate for their wall Building. That's why i made mention that he knows how religious this country is. One needs to be careful and caution while doing anything that has a relation to do with Religion. I call it "death call!" because at first he shouldn't have even urinate around so far there's mosque there. we can be too religious that we practice Jungle justice in the name of religion. The killing is wrong but let's just try to be avoiding anything that has to do with religion. It is a very sensitive aspect of life that one small mistake can be taken as A BIG DEAL!
Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by NnaNna4(m): 6:17pm On May 27, 2017
Sparkle777:

Exactly, one should know that those boys are wicked esp the illiterate. I do well to avoid them, okada, mai ruwa etc. They carry knives always to stab innocent ppl. Do well to avoid them.

Still on this animals matter a Muslim Okada brought one Igbo boy to our area. When the boy alighted he produced N500 from his pocket and gave aboki.

Aboki declined because he has no change. So the boy turned and started walking up [apparently the aboki must have refused to ask around for change insisting the boy should do it himself] towards his area for a rest.
Do you know the aboki started shouting thief...thief in housa language and removed knife from his chest inner pocket and cut the man. Luckily the knife cut him by the side and slit open the side of this fellow who appeared to be drunk. Blood was gushing out.
This first hit was not enough he tried to strike again when one ibo boy quickly hit him with plank from behind.
Do you know this aboki quickly returned a swipe in the direction of the wood and cut the ibo boy by the shoulder joint revealing cartilage and blood . The aboki was still holding his knife as he walked backwards to his bike until he climbed and zoomed off. Everyone taught the first victim was death but later he survived and latter arrested by dss for whatever investigations I don't know.

Funny enough Tue knife they wild don't cut the aboki himself

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Dejiprince: 3:18pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
According to an haboki every other region outside their northern region is a different country because of developmental and cultural gap.

So which state in Nigeria are you calling India.

I read through your conversation with that dude on the other thread but I simply shake my head at the classic display of poverty and hopelessness. I saw it where he clearly asked if you need a "live proof" of his present location. Rather than this display of naked ignorance and emptiness, why not simply task him to prove his claim? Are you that poor that travelling to those countries is an impossibility?
Well, I took time to go through his previous posts and unlike you that jump from one danfo to another around ojota, the dude is experienced in international journeys.

Kathmandu:
A similar thing happened to me along Ogudu road in Lagos. I was going to work when i boarded a cab and the next thing the man sitting beside me started speaking French tothe Driver mentioning CFA and Dollars.

The man now asked me in French if i understand what he was saying but i just sat there looking at him then the driver intervened and interpreted it for the man in English that the Man said he just came in from Contonu.

I asked the driver that if that man should be lost then he should be lost in Mile2 area not Ojota because there is no Cotonu park in Ojota and how did he get to Ojota?

The driver wanted to explain but i just told him that its too early for them to dio their scam on me and that i won't alight until he get to my bus stop and if he tries any shit that i will throw him with his accomplice inside cell and continue going to work.

The driver and the idiot became scared and he dropped me at my bus stop which i came down and walk away without bothering to pay them
You are even talking of living in a house with mai guard and getting job for a guy that will feed you for years without feeling it in his account even though you can't afford a modest car of 500k. Bae, get a life and stop empty ranting on the cyberspace, you are too poor to understand the meaning of being comfortable.
Attached is one of his comments on a topic relating to international flights weeks earlier.

LionDeLeo:
Flown on Emirates, very expensive (though fare not on my bill). Boarded the bastard airline just twice (return ticket).

Onboard services and refreshments very good, but who that one epp?

Ethiopian Airlines, moderate. But on connected flights, they will abandon you at Addis Ababa even if waiting time is more than 24hrs. Idiots.

Egyptair, cheapest as far as I'm concerned. Moderate onboard services and refreshments. On connected flight, even if waiting time is less than 16 hrs in Cairo, they will take you to a 4-star hotel (better than naija 5-star hotels), Breakfast and lunch on their bills.

On the bases of the cost & services, I think egyptair is the best.

My opinion though, based on my limited experience of international flights.
https://www.nairaland.com/3789752/share-international-flight-airline-experiences#56373286

Read through his non tribalistic posts, the dude is light-years ahead of you.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque by Nina4u(f): 7:46am On May 29, 2017
Islam must go because it teaches hate, it orders killing the non-Muslims, it denigrates women and it violates the human rights.
Islam must go not because it is false but because it is destructive, because it is a danger; a threat to peace and security of humankind.
Boko haram lives what the Quran teaches
"Islam is a religion of peace". Or is it? This is what our politically correct politicians keep telling us. But what is politically correct is not necessarily correct. The truth is that Islam is not a religion of peace. It is a religion of hate, of terror and of war.

Islam as it is taught in Quran (Koran) and lived by Muhammad, as is reported in the Hadith (Biography and sayings of the Prophet) is a religion of intolerance, inequality, violence, discrimination, superstition, fanaticism, and blind faith.
Islam advocates killing the non-Muslims, abuses the human rights of the minorities and women. Islam expanded by Jihad (holy war) and forced its way by killing the non-believers and the dissidents.

Muhammad lived a less than holy life.
His lust for sex, his affairs with his maids and slave girls, his pedophilic relationship with Aisha a 9-year-old child at the age of 53, his killing sprees, his massacre and the genocide of the Jews, his slave making and trading, his assassination of his opponents, his raids and lootings of the merchant caravans, his burning of the palm plantations, his destroying the water wells, his cursing and invoking evil on his enemies and his revenge on his captured prisoners of war disqualify him as a decent human being let alone the messenger of God ....Quran tells Muslims to kill the disbelievers wherever they find them (Q. 2:191), to murder them and treat them harshly (Q. 9:123), slay them (Q. 9:5), fight with them, (Q. 8: 65 ) even if they are Christians and Jews, humiliate them and impose on them a penalty tax (Q. 9: 29). Quran takes away the freedom of belief from all humanity and tell clearly that no other religion except Islam is accepted (Q. 3: 85). It relegates those who disbelieve in Quran to hell (Q. 5:10), calls them najis (filthy, untouchable, impure) (Q. 9: 28). It orders its followers to fight the unbelievers until no other religion except Islam is left (Q. 2: 193). It says that the non-believers will go to hell and will drink boiling water (Q. 14: 17).

It asks the Muslims to slay or crucify or cut the hands and feet of the unbelievers, that they be expelled from the land with disgrace and that “they shall have a great punishment in world hereafter” (Q.5: 34). “As for the disbelievers”, it says that “for them garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowls and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods” (Q. 22: 9).

Quran prohibits a Muslim to befriend a non-believer even if that non-believer is the father or the brother of that Muslim (Q. 9: 23), (Q. 3: 28). Quran asks the Muslims to “strive against the unbelievers with great endeavor (Q. 25: 52), be stern with them because they belong to hell (Q. 66: 9). The holy Prophet demanded his follower to “strike off the heads of the disbelievers”; then after making a “wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives” (Q. 47: 4). As for women the book of Allah says that they are inferior to men and their husbands have the right to scourge them if they are found disobedient (Q. 4:34).

It teaches that women will go to hell if they are disobedient to their husbands (Q. 66:10). It maintains that men have an advantage over the women (Q. 2:228). It not only denies the women's equal right to their inheritance (Q. 4:11-12), it also regards them as imbeciles and decrees that their witness is not admissible in the court (Q. 2:282)...
Muhammad allowed the Muslims to marry up to four wives and gave them license to sleep with their slave maids and as many “captive” women as they may have (Q. 4:3). He himself did just that. This is why anytime a Muslim army subdues another nation, they call them kafir and allow themselves to rape their women...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapper Arrested In Owerri After Withdrawing Ransom From Bank / Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) / Lady Calls Out Lebanese Man For Putting Trafficked Nigerian On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.