Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Hilarious Thing Lady Did For A Man To See Her As Wife Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Thing Lady Did For A Man To See Her As Wife Material (726 Views)

I Was Playing With My Husband’s Phone And I Found This Shocking Thing - Lady Cri / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / Don't Commit Suicide Yet, You Promise To Lick My Thing. - Lady Tells Asiwaju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Thing Lady Did For A Man To See Her As Wife Material by AdoraAmadi: 5:19pm On May 26, 2017
Sex and relationship blogger, Oloni asked ladies on Twitter to tell the most husband hunter like thing they’ve ever done, and this interesting one caught my attention.

According to the lady, he is now dating the man and they have been together for 3 years.

http://lailasblog.com/2017/05/husband-hunter-twitter-users.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Hilarious Thing Lady Did For A Man To See Her As Wife Material by Afonjashapmouth: 5:29pm On May 26, 2017
#Team fake it till you make it weh done maam
Re: Hilarious Thing Lady Did For A Man To See Her As Wife Material by Azizella: 6:01pm On May 26, 2017
Waawu grin
Re: Hilarious Thing Lady Did For A Man To See Her As Wife Material by Peeves: 6:40pm On May 26, 2017
Yet our naija girls go dey form I can't do this or that undecided No wonder y'all are ending up in shiloh grin
Re: Hilarious Thing Lady Did For A Man To See Her As Wife Material by 9japrof(m): 6:42pm On May 26, 2017
Heard this from a colleague while still in school, the babe carelessly told her guy she was a virgin and all that. Dude picked it up and was all loud with the thing that the bae he is marrying is tear rubber straight from the factory.

Babe had to go fix hymen sottee ma guy been tear leather commot vehicle wey e buy.

Choi na that day I cut cap for woman more especially those innocent looking ones.

Shey una know say na girl wey carry Belle na e don spoil

(1) (Reply)

Check Out A Teenage Nigerian Girl’s Birthday Message To Her Dad / About Active Sex / WATCH: Awkward Moment Husband Catches NAKED Wife And Lover In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.