Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,451 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

I Was Playing With My Husband’s Phone And I Found This Shocking Thing - Lady Cri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Playing With My Husband’s Phone And I Found This Shocking Thing - Lady Cri (1965 Views)

A Boyfriend Without A Car Is A Non-living Thing – Lady Writes / See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. / Don't Commit Suicide Yet, You Promise To Lick My Thing. - Lady Tells Asiwaju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Playing With My Husband’s Phone And I Found This Shocking Thing - Lady Cri by BrianDiaz(m): 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
A woman who was innocently playing with her husband’s phone got her heartbroken after coming across this stuff.

Relationship adviser and blogger, Joro Olumofin has shared a story of a nursing mother who saw an indication that her husband was cheating on her via his mobile phone.

Read more+- http://diazhub.com/i-was-playing-with-my-husbands-phone-and-i-found-this-shocking-thing-lady-cries-out/
Re: I Was Playing With My Husband’s Phone And I Found This Shocking Thing - Lady Cri by konkonbilo(m): 11:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
angry

You need a wedding photography discount, check my signature

1 Like

Re: I Was Playing With My Husband’s Phone And I Found This Shocking Thing - Lady Cri by meobizy(f): 12:38am On Aug 02, 2019
Joro Olumofin
It is a lie.

(1) (Reply)

Giving Back Time / Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? / Woman Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Surprise Marriage Proposal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.