Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) (35059 Views)

Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom / Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines / PHOTOS: Osinbajo Tours Kaduna Central Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by manitoba(m): 10:41pm On May 26, 2017
Now, this is the Prof Osibanjo i met during the start of Presidential Campaign in 2015 at Intercontinental Hotel and not what they are trying to make him to be. Prof is very intelligent, focused and truly love the people. There is never any air of pride around him. This man truly knows what governance is all about- The people and he will do well as a president. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by igbsam(m): 10:41pm On May 26, 2017
These are definitely Ajekpako children.
Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by ezebunafo(m): 10:43pm On May 26, 2017
osinobama
Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by proprince(m): 10:50pm On May 26, 2017
Our President
Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by sharon395(f): 10:50pm On May 26, 2017
ghuzy01:
Why do northerners make governance look like a big deal.look how Osibanjo makes it look cool and makes things done without much stress..more like Obama.
because he is educated and he knows how to rule.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by jumobi1(m): 10:51pm On May 26, 2017
The winner of the 2019 presidential election is PYO

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by Mpiato01: 10:52pm On May 26, 2017
Lol grin grin grin
omenkaLives:
That boy head for the second picture sha.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by collinsVP: 10:52pm On May 26, 2017
shaddoww:
I have always wondered why our presidential villa is guarded like CBN strong room, in other countries people visit their presidential villa as a tourist site but nt ours. Anyway kudos to Osinbajo, I know u av ur eye on dat seat even though u are pretending u don't, just do more to win d heart of Nigerians n we will stand up for u. Nigerians are very nice people, all dey want is for their government to cum down a little closer to dem. All d best "Ngolo Kante of Aso Villa".

grin grin@ the Bolded
Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by FriendNG: 10:52pm On May 26, 2017
.Ewedu-munching afonjosss praying seriously for buhari to die will say osibanjo is working, Will hype a visit to market like building a new airport and remind us how Buhari destroy the economy forgetting that Osinbanjo was the head of the economy. Forgetting Osinbanjo devalue the Naira as acting President when Pmb was away. Hypocrites.
Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by evanscheck(m): 11:00pm On May 26, 2017
The carbals won't be happy with this development .. Soon Nigerians wud forget about the vegetables in London as history is abt to repeat itself ... Maybe the next ticket wud be osibanjo / el rufai ...
Happy viewing
Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by rainylad(f): 11:03pm On May 26, 2017
FriendNG:
.Ewedu-munching afonjosss praying seriously for buhari to die will say osibanjo is working, Will hype a visit to market like building a new airport and remind us how Buhari destroy the economy forgetting that Osinbanjo was the head of the economy. Forgetting Osinbanjo devalue the Naira as acting President when Pmb was away. Hypocrites.

...Why are you quoting me..my friend get lost,i am not on your side....

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by FriendNG: 11:06pm On May 26, 2017
rainylad:

...Why are you quoting me..my friend get lost,i am not on your side....

Who quote you? Do you take too much gari today? I use some of your words + mine to post. Am not quoting you.
Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by Hades2016(m): 11:10pm On May 26, 2017
lilytender:
Leaders are born not made.
which means our president is made grin

Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by rainylad(f): 11:11pm On May 26, 2017
FriendNG:

Who quote you? Do you take too much gari today? I use some of your words + mine to post. Am not quoting you.

...Taa keep quiet!!..why use my words??..are you that lost for words yourself?..yeye dey smell.
Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by FriendNG: 11:13pm On May 26, 2017
rainylad:

...Taa keep quiet!!..why use my words??..are you that lost for words yourself?..yeye dey smell.

Shut your unbrushed mouth. I have the right 2 do as I wish.
Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by zudozz: 11:15pm On May 26, 2017
Dear God..this man deserves to be our president. But let thy will be done

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by IfeNtinye: 11:26pm On May 26, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Who gives a shiit? Do I owe you anything or did any idiot tell you I'm here to say things that please you?

Some of you really need to take a rain check, and figure out where your boundaries lie. Wonder if that is the shape of your head that you feel offended by my innocent comment.

Go to hell dude.
[/s]
you're already in hell

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by ebby9z(m): 11:51pm On May 26, 2017
PYO just reminds me do much of Obama.
Little things like this really matter. It does. It goes a long way to demystify the office and bring it closer to the people.
Until we have a political system that could make people like this contest for elections and win, we won't move forward

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by leviaka: 12:01am On May 27, 2017
Hausa and Yoruba children ?
Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by Nobody: 12:17am On May 27, 2017
UgwuKristian:
The MOD that banned me for 2 months, Thunder will strike you, Bastard.

grin guy 3 months too bad.what did u do be honest
Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by Kiakia(m): 1:35am On May 27, 2017
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
Mr Acting President Sir, please send a bill to the National Assembly, proposing the restructuring of Nigeria into a confederation of autonomous regions.
Yeah. He should do that. Nigeria is due for restructuring.
Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by AreaFada2: 1:58am On May 27, 2017
Nigeria is very funny.

Young, vibrant and educated people yapa for 9ja. But we end up with a sick old man without certificate as president.

Na wa o.

Quite interesting that same zombies who said Buhari was the best thing since sliced bread suddenly begin praising Osinbajo from the rooftop.

So we were right all along. Support for Buhari was only intended as power grab through the back door. Serious hypocrisy. So we had to waste half a presidential term just to get Osinbajo close to power. When we could have chosen from El-Rufai, Osinbajo, Kwakwanso & Fashola from the start. shocked shocked

Those Northerners are not so easy to hoodwink o.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by Yeligray(m): 2:51am On May 27, 2017
Somebody will want to come back because of this news...#observing#.
Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by malton: 2:54am On May 27, 2017
FriendNG:

And what exactly is your problem?

Where did you see/hear any sensible Yoruba person wish death upon PMB?

I used to think you're just some intolerant religious bigot, now I know for sure that you are dumb, just like your Buhari.

Get out of here with that myopic reasoning!

Yikes!

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by malton: 2:57am On May 27, 2017
rainylad:

That person used your words because he cannot make an error-free sentence by himself.

Isn't it obvious?
Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by Alphadude: 3:13am On May 27, 2017
lilytender:
I think the reverse is the case undecided
lilytender:
I think the reverse is the case

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by FriendNG: 4:04am On May 27, 2017
malton:

And what exactly is your problem?

Where did you see/hear any sensible Yoruba person wish death upon PMB?

I used to think you're just some intolerant religious bigot, now I know for sure that you are dumb, just like your Buhari.

Get out of here with that myopic reasoning!

Yikes!

Shatap mumu. You're one of those who wish him death deep inside your heart while claiming to pray for him for screen display. (These are the so called sensible Yoruba). The hypocrites like u.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by amuwo1980: 4:52am On May 27, 2017
All na wash, no presidency for afonja thru the back door but i have to admit am beginning to like this cone head but these afonjas dealt with us , i remember during the last presidential election 2015, these guys were out to kill every igbo man, some came out to advocate for that openly
Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by shegoly(m): 5:17am On May 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
That boy head for the second picture sha.. lipsrsealed
but guy y?......Lolz

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by mu2sa2: 5:31am On May 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
Who gives a shiit? Do I owe you anything or did any idiot tell you I'm here to say things that please you?

Some of you really need to take a rain check, and figure out where your boundaries lie. Wonder if that is the shape of your head that you feel offended by my innocent comment.

Go to hell dude.
They post the pic of a youngster and you make a nonsensical remark about his head. What uncouthness! Accept correction and move from a brat to a gentleman, in your own best interest. May God reform you.
Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by ogbonti: 5:48am On May 27, 2017
This is highly commendable. It's good to motivate these pupils, BUT please, biko.. never tell them

"THEY ARE THE LEADERS OF TOMORROW"

because the youth's of today age 18 to 39 are yet to find their feet because the likes of your master Buhari will not allow them lead this country. So by the time today's youths get to 60-70, and qualify to become Governors and President, these children's tomorrow would have been over.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) / Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register / FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.