Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) (35062 Views)

Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom / Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines / PHOTOS: Osinbajo Tours Kaduna Central Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by godquality: 6:02am On May 27, 2017
Buhari really makes it look like this guy is working. I no remember the last time buhari do anything apart from go mosque to pray. Anyway may God grant the presidio good health.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by ogbonti: 6:05am On May 27, 2017
ebby9z:
PYO just reminds me do much of Obama.
Little things like this really matter. It does. It goes a long way to demystify the office and bring it closer to the people.
Until we have a political system that could make people like this contest for elections and win, we won't move forward

Please don't ever mention that evil Christian-hating, Gay-loving, Iran-friendly OBAMA in the same sentence with PYO. thank you

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by joeace2020(m): 6:08am On May 27, 2017
rainylad:

...Ewedu-munching afonjosss praying seriously for buhari to die will say osibanjo is working.,
rainylad:

...Why are you quoting me..my friend get lost,i am not on your side....
FriendNG:

Who quote you? Do you take too much gari today? I use some of your words + mine to post. Am not quoting you.
rainylad:

...Taa keep quiet!!..why use my words??..are you that lost for words yourself?..yeye dey smell.
FriendNG:

Shut your unbrushed mouth. I have the right 2 do as I wish.

That is how God sets fire on the camp of naysayers. I am not even a Yoruba man but being able to see the acting president relate with the common man shows he understands what we are passing through because he can speak with us and communicate. That is something we can hope brings true change. How anybody can be proud of a stagnant Buhari government where his presence or direction of governance is shrouded in mystery is beyond me? Anyway yall keep fighting and making up conspiracy theories.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by KingGBsky(m): 6:09am On May 27, 2017
Ovokoo:
Traders in Abuja market welcome Nigeria's vice president, Yemi Osinbajo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKgQs-sdemY

you mean Nigeria acting president?
Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by Stylz69(m): 6:13am On May 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
That boy head for the second picture sha.. lipsrsealed
Augustine
Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by oteneaaron(m): 6:13am On May 27, 2017
yerokunphilips:
You may not like him , but we that love him know his too important to be ignored by any Nigerian. God bless , protect , guild and defend my Acting President . From their uniforms you can see most of the students are not from wealthy homes . Thanks for giving hope to the hopeless .

I tell you!....that was what touched my heart. i was expecting to see chubby kids clad in the regalia of some of the Behind private schools in Abuja, but lo and behold...simple kids from public schools.....

Baba PYO, you have earned my respect yet again!!

Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by tiwiex(m): 6:58am On May 27, 2017
FriendNG:
.Ewedu-munching afonjosss praying seriously for buhari to die will say osibanjo is working, Will hype a visit to market like building a new airport and remind us how Buhari destroy the economy forgetting that Osinbanjo was the head of the economy. Forgetting Osinbanjo devalue the Naira as acting President when Pmb was away. Hypocrites.

You win. Buhari is good. Osinbajo is bad. Osinbanjo caused all our problems. What is Buhari's job and responsibility in all this? You just argued against Buhari and concluded he has been redundant all along.
Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by BizBayo: 7:13am On May 27, 2017
ede1:
My able president, demystifying governance in Nigeria. we hope to see more of this. Especially that Aso rock, at least we have an idea of how the white house looks like, why can't we have more pictures of that aso rock ?

Bros, na true o. Me sef just dey reason am. Most of us don't know how aso villa looks like from the inside. Its very bad.
Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by aamstih: 7:16am On May 27, 2017
He has got a big brain.

author=omenkaLives post=56912432]That boy head for the second picture sha.. lipsrsealed
Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by Ifeanyi080(m): 7:26am On May 27, 2017
God bless his tenure plenty
Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by zachanalysis: 7:34am On May 27, 2017
What I love most about this is the fact the children were picked from public schools.That is the sign of a man who feels the pulse of the underprivileged. Unlike a certain Dino who welcomed children from his son's obviously expensive school just to show us he feeds the piglet well. Osinbajo's action is a breath of fresh air.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by kinzation(m): 8:03am On May 27, 2017
lilytender:
Leaders are born not made.
TRAIT THEORY #psychology..but I disagree a little ..I love the SITUATIONAL THEORY.. leaders are made and not born
Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by DollarAngel(m): 8:25am On May 27, 2017
lilytender:
Leaders are born not made.

I disagree sir
Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by felix10(m): 8:29am On May 27, 2017
All this children look like ajepako peki,who took them to Aso Vila.Ride on Mr acting presido.Happy children day
Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by ElsonMorali: 8:48am On May 27, 2017
Not bad. Simple gestures like this matter.

The ag. President dresses modestly. I like that too.
Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by UgwuKristian: 8:52am On May 27, 2017
nurshah:

grin guy 3 months too bad.what did u do be honest
because I'm used to calling an Afonja an Afonja, A Igbo a Igbo.
Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by 7lives: 8:59am On May 27, 2017
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
Mr Acting President Sir, please send a bill to the National Assembly, proposing the restructuring of Nigeria into a confederation of autonomous regions.

No to confederation, disintegration will do.
Make everybody answer their papa name abeg.
Enough of political mpokiti dance, the same people who dismantled regionalism and imposed federalism, are now asking for confederacy.
Only God knows what they will ask for if confederacy did not favour them, abeg e don do, make all of us answer our papa name.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by malton: 9:45am On May 27, 2017
FriendNG:

Shatap mumu. You're one of those who wish him death deep inside your heart while claiming to pray for him for screen display. (These are the so called sensible Yoruba). The hypocrites like u.

You see, I have one problem with you. You have difficulty expressing your emotions and thoughts.

Your lack of fluency makes it hard for me to know exactly what you mean. Because it causes you to hold on too tight to the few words you already know, spewing them at every chance as if they are the only words ever invented.

But if somehow, Lady Luck shined on you and those were truly an articulation of your thoughts, then I must say that I'm impressed.

However, I do not respond to shallow remarks for too long, especially ones from vacuous individuals.

And for the record, I'm not Yoruba. But I guess you're too unintelligent to know that not everyone is.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by lookmangiw(m): 9:46am On May 27, 2017
yerokunphilips:
You may not like him , but we that love him know his too important to be ignored by any Nigerian. God bless , protect , guild and defend my Acting President . From their uniforms you can see most of the students are not from wealthy homes . Thanks for giving hope to the hopeless .
exactly my thoughts too. This man possesses a high level of humility.
Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by FriendNG: 10:03am On May 27, 2017
[s]
malton:

You see, I have one problem with you. You have difficulty expressing your emotions and thoughts.

Your lack of fluency makes it hard for me to know exactly what you mean. Because it causes you to hold on too tight to the few words you already know, spewing them at every chance as if they are the only words ever invented.

But if somehow, Lady Luck shined on you and those were truly an articulation of your thoughts, then I must say that I'm impressed.

However, I do not respond to shallow remarks for too long, especially ones from vacuous individuals.

And for the record, I'm not Yoruba. But I guess you're too unintelligent to know that not everyone is.
[/s]

Trash. I know who you're. A Christian northerner from north central (if not mistaken particularly Jos) who is sympathetic to the Christian course alone.
Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by malton: 10:34am On May 27, 2017
FriendNG:

Trash. I know who you're. A Christian northerner from north central (if not mistaken particularly Jos) who is sympathetic to the Christian course alone.

Then why refer to me as a Yoruba?

Or have you suffered a concussion?

I'm not sympathetic to any Christian cause.

I'm a Christian, as is Osibanjo. But religious similarities isn't why I like the man.

Unlike you guys, we do not offer one-way sympathy. We see religion as a belief system, not some cult.

After all, the only person I ever favored Buhari against is a Christian. If Buhari were half the man Osibanjo is, Nigeria would have been a much better place to live in. But then, I always knew his presidency would be an autopilot mode for us all. So, no surprises there.

Purge your mind of religious bigotry. It's the only way you'll see clearly.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by FriendNG: 10:49am On May 27, 2017
malton:

Then why refer to me as a Yoruba?

Or have you suffered a concussion?

I'm not sympathetic to any Christian cause.

I'm a Christian, as is Osibanjo. But religious similarities isn't why I like the man.

Unlike you guys, we do not offer one-way sympathy. We see religion as a belief system, not some cult.

After all, the only person I ever favored Buhari against is a Christian. If Buhari were half the man Osibanjo is, Nigeria would have been a much better place to live in. But then, I always knew his presidency would be an autopilot mode for us all. So, no surprises there.

Purge your mind of religious bigotry. It's the only way you'll see clearly.

Please Save me on this your hypocrisy. Who disrupt the Nigerian Economy. It is Osinbanjo heading the economic team and proceed to devalue the Naira when He become the acting President.

If Buhari is half as Osinbanjo, the dollar will be 1000 per Naira by now.

If Buhari have given PYO to head the security, Boko Haram will have reach the south by now.

Not a single thing that has progressed under Osinbanjo. But all is Buhari fault for giving a clueless Lawyer to head the economy of the nation in to recession.

That's y I say and I will still repeat it you people are hypocrite.
Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by malton: 11:10am On May 27, 2017
FriendNG:

Please Save me on this your hypocrisy. Who disrupt the Nigerian Economy. It is Osinbanjo heading the economic team and proceed to devalue the Naira when He become the acting President.

If Buhari is half as Osinbanjo, the dollar will be 1000 per Naira by now.

If Buhari have given PYO to head the security, Boko Haram will have reach the south by now.

Not a single thing that has progressed under Osinbanjo. But all is Buhari fault for giving a clueless Lawyer to head the economy of the nation in to recession.

That's y I say and I will still repeat it you people are hypocrite.

Goodbye.

You cannot be reasoned with.
Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by FriendNG: 11:13am On May 27, 2017
malton:

Goodbye.

You cannot be reasoned with.

Yes you cannot reason with me because you have no fact on how Osinbanjo has out perform Buhari, but in contrast I have details on how he drag us into a historic recession.
Re: Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) by kunletexs: 6:04pm On May 27, 2017
this is an action in the right direction, let us have some more positive changes for our children to see.

who knows one of this children can be motivated to become the president of nigeria next 15 years (bill clinton story)

but what is our president doing that he cannot be the one taking the children around? well the answer is our president who does not value his wife (remember the comment "my wife belongs to the kitchen and the other room"wink how can such man now value children not to talk of children's day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) / Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship / Nuhu Gidado At An Event With His Twin Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.