Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,606 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) (59453 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) / Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa / Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) by Drixxx(m): 3:02am On May 27, 2017
Very humble and Godfearing human,Please be our President
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) by xreal: 7:07am On May 27, 2017
@ 3rd pic.

The man in blue still protects his phone despite tight security.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 7:52am On May 27, 2017
I dont know why, but I think I admire this man more than they ALL! Cheers PYO! Happy Children's Day Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) by Lloydfolarin: 8:02am On May 27, 2017
9japrof:

Nigga think straight, they would never ever propose that, power is intoxicating. Restructuring Nigeria would take power from them and spread it to the regions.

Besides that, doing that would further empower my brothers wey wan go their separate ways. Ask your self why immediately after the civil war the creation of states to replace the regions was accelerated.

Ag President should please watch his back with these all these unscheduled visits, gotta be careful with these northern mofos before they act something funny. Power must remain in the north according to them

Ignorance is not an excuse to rewrite our historical facts. Let me educate you before i take my leave.

Aguiyi Ironsi who was an Igbo man With Igbo leaders destroyed our regional system of government. As soon as he became a president in Jan 1966, d first thing he did was forcing Unitary system of govt on Nigerians and that was first thing he did that got the rest of the country upset. The Northerners and Westerners begged him not to destroy our regional system of government-federalism but Aguiyi Ironsi refused.

Northerners destroyed everything that was assumedly done by Igbos in response to "Igbo coup of 1966". All Aguiyi Ironsi policies were either reverted or change in retaliation to his tribalistic behaviour.

It was in the light of the above fact that Northerners developed d audacity to do what they did. Northerners couldn't do that before cos the Southerners are quite educated... However, the moment d opportunity was presented to them by Igbos through that coup of 1966, the Northerners capitalised on it and decided to create and divided the whole country to 12 states for smith administration purpose

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 8:47am On May 27, 2017
raker300:
walking through a market is now an achievement? The bar is so low these days
It's not an achievement bro
Buy it's something, But Ebele can't do that
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) by Tecno66: 8:49am On May 27, 2017
dainformant:
As May 29th Democracy Day approaches, the acting President Yemi Osinbajo paid a surprise stop at Garki Market, Abuja earlier today to feel the pulse of Nigerians Engagement. See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/cheers-as-acting-president-osinbajo.html
Carbal go dey vex now say if to say baba dey now action for no shift go this man side. Meanwhile the carbal are now reduntant.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) by bakynes(m): 8:54am On May 27, 2017
No President, Acting President of Vice president have done this before. I challenge anybody here to proof me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) by desy24444(m): 10:13am On May 27, 2017
Leaders that are loved by the people don't do well but leaders that are feared are better. Jonathan is a good example
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) by mrmohammed71(m): 10:50am On May 27, 2017
sai baba
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On May 27, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
I STAND WITH BUHARI ONLY

SAI BABA!!!

sai your father
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) by myt56: 11:33am On May 27, 2017
stop the doubt and try it today, i bet you will thank me later

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 4:03pm On May 27, 2017
Tickles01:
A great man in the making...

Yes oo God bless you..
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 4:11pm On May 27, 2017
FieryJustice:
should we fry beans

If you like fry rice..
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) by EagleNest(m): 7:18am On May 28, 2017
Ordained to put smile on Nigeria. Let's pray for him to move us out of doldrum to glory. He will make a good President.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 2:24am On May 29, 2017
repogirl:
This is nice .... A true grassroots President indeed...unlike that Ajala the traveller that was going to Western Germany, the USA anf all over the world to address his citizens there. Good riddance!

See my smoked fish customer oooo! For her mind now she has met VP... Why me no go market today?
Lmao,ur comment lacks substance but full of petty sentiment. Was the Ajala travelling for jamboree? What do u even know about politics on the international scene? Abi u just be typical buhari hater. There are alliances 2 repair and assistance to request. The VP right now is attending the G7 summit Nigeria was invited to,shey dat 1 na offence ni? Naija sef. I tire.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) by repogirl(f): 6:35am On May 29, 2017
Jelal0007:
Lmao,ur comment lacks substance but full of petty sentiment. Was the Ajala travelling for jamboree? What do u even know about politics on the international scene? Abi u just be typical buhari hater. There are alliances 2 repair and assistance to request. The VP right now is attending the G7 summit Nigeria was invited to,shey dat 1 na offence ni? Naija sef. I tire.
Does the VP attend every irrelevant conference he is invited to? Internatiinal politics indeed! What did all the so called repaired alliances do for the country?

Did it bring in any investments? Did it stop the naira's fall to N500/ $1?

Did it make china come and crash the dollar?

Did it stop businesses/ companies, including international companies from closing down and people losing jobs?

Did it stop food prices from skyrocketing?

What single thing did it do for the common man on the streets besides impoverishing people, increasing crime rate and driving many to suicide?

Look, stop copying me to say rubbish, if you want to be a brainless zombie you are free, but leave me out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 8:19am On May 29, 2017
repogirl:
Does the VP attend every irrelevant conference he is invited to? Internatiinal politics indeed! What did all the so called repaired alliances do for the country?

Did it bring in any investments? Did it stop the naira's fall to N500/ $1?

Did it make china come and crash the dollar?

Did it stop businesses/ companies, including international companies from closing down and people losing jobs?

Did it stop food prices from skyrocketing?

What single thing did it do for the common man on the streets besides impoverishing people, increasing crime rate and driving many to suicide?

Look, stop copying me to say rubbish, if you want to be a brainless zombie you are free, but leave me out of it.
Don't just go about insulting people madam. U're just busy ranting here and there without understanding the real causes of the current situation we find ourselves in. U're the one talking rubbish here,no offence. It clearly shows how uneducated u are about the economic woes in Nigeria and how it started. What was the genesis of recession and inflation in our country 2day? We are basically a nation where we rely on one commodity (oil) 2 survive. Un4tunately,the price of oil 2day has crashed compared 2 what it used 2be. If u're a worker and u're being paid 100k/month and all of a sudden ur employers start giving u 40k/month,how do u survive? The only way u survive,is if u have good savings. How much was in Nigeria's external reserves b4 GEJ? A:$62B. By the time he was leaving,despite oil boom where oil sold 4 over a $100/barrel he failed 2 save a dime 4dis country. The external reserves was depleted 2 around $29B A fact confirmed by his own Minister of Finance,Okonjo Iweala. Our situation is dire no doubt,but we should be thankful it didn't get worse than this. In venezuela 2day,another that relies heavily on oil, inflation has gone up over 300%. A consequence of over dependence on oil. 2day,we're trying 2 diversify the economy by looking in2 solid minerals and agriculture exports. Do u think an economy is diversified in just 1 year or 4 years? If u're ignorant of all these facts,go and get urself educated on socio-economic issues. Not just coming on NL 2 insult people. And mind you,there's no international conference a president is invited to that's useless. Roger that.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) by repogirl(f): 8:52am On May 29, 2017
Jelal0007:
Don't just go about insulting people madam. U're just busy ranting here and there without understanding the real causes of the current situation we find ourselves in. U're the one talking rubbish here,no offence. It clearly shows how uneducated u are about the economic woes in Nigeria and how it started. What was the genesis of recession and inflation in our country 2day? We are basically a nation where we rely on one commodity (oil) 2 survive. Un4tunately,the price of oil 2day has crashed compared 2 what it used 2be. If u're a worker and u're being paid 100k/month and all of a sudden ur employers start giving u 40k/month,how do u survive? The only way u survive,is if u have good savings. How much was in Nigeria's external reserves b4 GEJ? A:$62B. By the time he was leaving,despite oil boom where oil sold 4 over a $100/barrel he failed 2 save a dime 4dis country. The external reserves was depleted 2 around $29B A fact confirmed by his own Minister of Finance,Okonjo Iweala. Our situation is dire no doubt,but we should be thankful it didn't get worse than this. In venezuela 2day,another that relies heavily on oil, inflation has gone up over 300%. A consequence of over dependence on oil. 2day,we're trying 2 diversify the economy by looking in2 solid minerals and agriculture exports. Do u think an economy is diversified in just 1 year or 4 years? If u're ignorant of all these facts,go and get urself educated on socio-economic issues. Not just coming on NL 2 insult people. And mind you,there's no international conference a president is invited to that's useless. Roger that.
same old recycled trash! Save it for who cares.
Meanwhile... https://www.nairaland.com/3826890/buhari-failed-nigerians-sheikh-gumi
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 9:30am On May 29, 2017
repogirl:
same old recycled trash! Save it for who cares.
Meanwhile... https://www.nairaland.com/3826890/buhari-failed-nigerians-sheikh-gumi
Who's the brainless zombie now? Quoting a shekh's personal view on national issues now are u? U just proved my point....have a good day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader / Iara Oshiomhole With Her Husband At APC Convention In Abuja. PIC / Atiku Abubakar In Kogi For Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.