Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) (28610 Views)

Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway / Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo / Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) by Drinokrane: 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has arrived in Kaduna State to visit the family of Channels TV reporter, Precious Owolabi, who was killed last Monday during a protest by the Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN).

Owolabi, 23, who was a member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), was buried last Thursday at the Wusasa cemetery, Zaria, Kaduna State, Igbere TV reports.

Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna, who received Prof. Osinbajo at the Kaduna air force base, will accompany him to visit the deceased’s family.

“VP Osinbajo in Kaduna State to commiserate with family of Precious Owolabi, the youth corper killed last week during the Shiites protests in Abuja. He is accompanied by Gov Rufai, who just received him at Kaduna airforce base,” Osinbajo’s spokesman, Laolu Akande, tweeted on Sunday.

Igbere TV understands that the NYSC has begun processing the N1 million insurance cover for Owolabi’s family.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/854224/just-in-vp-osinbajo-visits-family-of-channels-tv-journalist-precious-owolabi-killed-in-shiites-protest-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) by emeijeh(m): 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
I see that short devil called El Rafia Palm undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) by Biritiko: 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
Good one from him

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) by Davash222(m): 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
That’s the only thing our Star boy VP is always good at, no wonder they call him errand boy.

Time for National Security meeting, they will bounce him back.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) by FatherBona: 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
[s]
Davash222:
That’s the only thing our Star boy VP is always good at, no wonder they call him errand boy.

[/s]this made sense to you?

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
Oj
Re: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) by obembet(f): 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
Re: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) by TIGRITIS: 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
[s]
Davash222:

[/s]
Call him all the names you like, that is the same position Peter obi desperatey sought but to no avail.
I doubt if you are qualified to lace the shoes of this "errand boy"

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) by Davash222(m): 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Call him all the names you like, that is the same position Peter obi desperatey sought but to no avail.
I doubt if you are qualified to lace the shoes of this "errand boy"
Atiku as OBJ vice, was giving it to OBJ as e dey hot. Star Boy as Buhari’s vice turns to errand boy.

Are we cleared now

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) by Bolustical: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
Davash222:

Atiku as OBJ vice, was giving it to OBJ as e dey hot. Star Boy as Buhari’s vice turns to errand boy.

Are we cleared now

Was GEJ, your hero, giving it to Yaradua then as e dey hot?

He was even worse, Turai and the cabal made him a newspaper reading VP.

Osinbajo, an errand boy who signed budget, fired DSS and SGF.

GEJ was only sipping Burukutu, nothing more.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) by Bolustical: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
Kudos the active VP.

Greater than Alex Ekwueme, Atiku, GEJ and Namadi Sambo in all parameters.

GEJ was so useless that he couldn't sign the budget while Yaradua was away.

Osinbajo did this and many others seamlessly.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) by TIGRITIS: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
Davash222:

Are we cleared now
But you are not qualified to be a houseboy to any member of this errand boy's entourage. I hope that is also clear?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) by Davash222(m): 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
TIGRITIS:

But you are not qualified to be a houseboy to any member of this errand boy's entourage. I hope that is also clear?
Sambo didn’t even condescend this low as a vice to Goodluck.

You guys should talk to your brother, he’s falling our hands. He’s the VP for pete sake!!! The North didn’t condescend this low when they were VPs.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) by Davash222(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
Bolustical:

Goodluck brought Amnesty and ended the Niger Delta war. He was so active when he was the VP.

Tell your Star boy to do something about the Fulani herdsmen killing his people.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) by TIGRITIS: 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
Davash222:

Sambo didn’t even condescend this low as a vice to Goodluck.

You guys should talk to your brother, he’s falling our hands. He’s the VP for pete sake!!! The North didn’t condescend this low when they were VPs.
In any case, you are not qualified to lace the shoes of this condescended errand boy.

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) by tigerclaws: 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
[s]
Bolustical:

[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) by SLAP44: 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
TIGRITIS:

In any case, you are not qualified to lace the shoes of this condescended errand boy.

Nigeria's First commissioner for Funerals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) by Davash222(m): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Okay, but I’m qualified to inform you that your Star boy has turned to Aso rock errand boy.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) by TIGRITIS: 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
[s]
SLAP44:

Nigeria's First commissioner for Funerals.
[/s]
Call him anything you like, he remains the vice President and so shall it be for the next 4 yrs.

Lol. Is all these media rubbish intended to pitch the president against his vice since obi couldn't get it?

Keep wasting your times.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) by TIGRITIS: 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
Davash222:

Okay, but I’m qualified to inform you that your Star boy has turned to Aso rock errand boy.
Okay, he is an errand boy. I hope that will stop you from following me around like a diseased housefly. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) by SLAP44: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Call him anything you like, he remains the vice President and so shall it be for the next 4 yrs.

Lol. Is all these media rubbish intended to pitch the president against his vice since obi couldn't get it?

Keep wasting your times.

30 mourners were killed today in Borno, it's on NL news,

, the VP will be in Borno tomorrow grin

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) by SLAP44: 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Okay, he is an errand boy. I hope that will stop you from following me around like one kind diseased housefly. cheesy

Aso rock laundry man. grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) by Bolustical: 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
ok
Re: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) by ikombe: 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
grin
Re: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) by Deestro(f): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
With the countries budget lmfao
Re: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
No one is safe again...

When am leaving my home to work every morning, I pray like I might not be opportune to be back home safely. It aren't my fault though, but the situation of this country.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) by Frankyboy1(m): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
G
Re: Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
Davash222:

He's only good in sharing 10k and cleaning after Buhari uses the toilet...

Nothing more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Northern Governors Insist On Banning Almajiri System / SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi / Tanko Almakura Controlling Traffic At Accident Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.