Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) (31688 Views)

Architect Ibechile Egwudale Commences Fabrication Of Metals Into Machineries / See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) / Made-In-Aba Stove That Obtains Its Fuel From Cassava Leaf (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by kagari: 11:34am On May 27, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Also worthy to note that while these guys are doing this, they also finished or doing their tertiary education. Makes it all special.
how do contact you

1 Like

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:34am On May 27, 2017
eph123:

Yes we do, and they are also free to showcase their work. Nothing is stopping them from doing so.
Well, your kinsmen think otherwise. They already chest-beating, taking shots at folks who have same thing or even better in their backyard. undecided

©YBR

2 Likes

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by wristbangle: 11:36am On May 27, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Mesef no jst wan talk ni... I wan see chest beating first

One even dey Alabata road when you dey go funaab. .

God bless u my brother. I know that place for camp area. They build iron gates, oil tanks, wield a lot of things. E plenty 4 Egba well

1 Like

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by adedayor08(m): 11:37am On May 27, 2017
Theyveedo:
This is great

Uncles from the west won't like this

You guys have serious problem (I swear) why can't you do your thing without calling names huh??
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:39am On May 27, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Exactly it's obtainable everywhere... but all these guys needs government support
Support in what sense bro? These folks get paid for what they do just like everyone else,it's their job. Some of them are in government owned companies like ProForce or even the armed forces like Navy, that is support.

©YBR

2 Likes

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by eph123(f): 11:39am On May 27, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Well, your kinsmen think otherwise. They already chest-beating, taking shots at folks who have same thing or even better in their backyard. undecided

©YBR

These guys are doing this sort of large scale project despite the challenging environment, they definitely deserve to be proud of what they've achieved. If you choose to call that chest beating, you're more than free to do so. Everyone is free to showcase what they have in "their backyard". Eod.

5 Likes

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by donaldinho111: 11:45am On May 27, 2017
DropShot:
This is very impressive.

It should be on front page.

Lalasticlala Seun
Na u b dis? shocked

1 Like

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Omofunaab2: 11:46am On May 27, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Support in what sense bro? These folks get paid for what they do just like everyone else,it's their job. Some of them are in government owned companies like ProForce or even the armed forces like Navy, that is support.

©YBR

Like they need the government to grant them loans so as to increase production.. Government needs to make the environment conducive for them to thrive

1 Like

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:49am On May 27, 2017
eph123:

These guys are doing this sort of large scale project despite the challenging environment, they definitely deserve to be proud of what they've achieved. If you choose to call that chest beating, you're more than free to do so. Everyone is free to showcase what they have in "their backyard". Eod.
You missed the point, and I don't even have the time to spell it out to you. Enjoy your weekend.

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by eph123(f): 11:50am On May 27, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
You missed the point, and I don't even have the time to spell it out to you. Enjoy your weekend.

©YBR

I'm not interested in your point, sorry. Have a good weekend too.

3 Likes

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Agumbankembu: 11:51am On May 27, 2017
kagari:
how do contact you

Send me mail
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Leebeedo(m): 11:52am On May 27, 2017
Notice they speak good English. If to say na ibadan ....... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by ak47mann(m): 11:52am On May 27, 2017
Iron must obey cool
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by doyinbaby(f): 11:53am On May 27, 2017
This is good

1 Like

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:53am On May 27, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Like they need the government to grant them loans so as to increase production.. Government needs to make the environment conducive for them to thrive
Yeah, just like the farmers, the tailors, mechanics etc. They all need 'government support', there's nothing special here bro.

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:56am On May 27, 2017
eph123:

I'm not interested in your point, sorry. Have a good weekend too.
Must be comprehension problem?

Even if you are interested, no time. smiley

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by eph123(f): 11:57am On May 27, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Must be comprehension problem?

Even if you are interested, no time. smiley

©YBR

But you have time to be quoting upandan. What an irony. Smh.

5 Likes

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Omofunaab2: 12:01pm On May 27, 2017
wristbangle:

God bless u my brother. I know that place for camp area. They build iron gates, oil tanks, wield a lot of things. E plenty 4 Egba well

Yeah, even in ita oshin, Olomore axis they are guys that do fabricate industrial equipments.. But i guess our brothers probably think they are the only ones doing it or capable of doing it hence the chest beating .

Infact we see it as a normal thing here. ..shey be na jst fabrication
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Omofunaab2: 12:02pm On May 27, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Yeah, just like the farmers, the tailors, mechanics etc. They all need 'government support', there's nothing special here bro.

©YBR

You are right though

2 Likes

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:02pm On May 27, 2017
eph123:

Buy you have time to be quoting upandan. What an irony. Smh.
Putting you in your place won't waste my time, but trying to explain my comment to you when it's obvious your brain can't process it is a real time waster.

Now, do you understand why I said no time? smiley #Ciao

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by eph123(f): 12:04pm On May 27, 2017
[s]
YoungBlackRico:
Putting you in your place won't waste my time, but trying to explain my comment to you when it's obvious your brain can't process it, is a real time waster.

Now, do you understand why I said no time? smiley #Ciao

©YBR
[/s]

7 Likes

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by kristian98(m): 12:08pm On May 27, 2017
ibos are tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

2 Likes

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by wristbangle: 12:11pm On May 27, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Yeah, even in ita oshin, Olomore axis they are guys that do fabricate industrial equipments.. But i guess our brothers probably think they are the only ones doing it or capable of doing it hence the chest beating .

Infact we see it as a normal thing here. ..shey be na jst fabrication

Abi oo! Onikolobo, ayeitoro roundabout, yes ita -oshin, ita eko, etc. Plenty mehn!

1 Like

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by ewizard1: 12:15pm On May 27, 2017
adedayor08:

You guys have serious problem (I swear) why can't you do your thing without calling names huh??
Bro, no stress yourself on these trolls...

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:20pm On May 27, 2017
eph123:

Dont mind him my dear... when his brothers do it (which we see here everyday). Then its nice and sweet to him to even cl8ck like button.

But wen others throw same at them... they call it chest beatin... their hypocrisy awe me seriously.
This people dnt deserve to share smame country with. Im sorry to say!.

2 Likes

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by eph123(f): 12:20pm On May 27, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Dont mind him my dear... when his brothers do it (which we see here everyday). Then its nice and sweet to him to even cl8ck like button.

But wen others throw same at them... they call it chest beatin... their hypocrisy awe me seriously.

I tell you. Big time hypocrisy.
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by PastorAji(m): 12:27pm On May 27, 2017
are you ok
Theyveedo:
This is great

Uncles from the west won't like this
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 27, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

You should thank your head maybe iron is in your blood. Ask a microbiologist like myself for more details.
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:34pm On May 27, 2017
akpasubi777:

You should thank your head maybe iron is in your blood. Ask a microbiologist like myself for more details.

The post u just quoted is d difficult truth dat hurts u... even ur conscience knows d truth.
Hence ur offpoint comment!..hehehehe.

2 Likes

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by FYZICKS1(m): 12:37pm On May 27, 2017
Nice work keep it up..my company solely owned by me also build dredgers as low as N4m.

1 Like

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Aphrygian(m): 12:38pm On May 27, 2017
My pple from the east shaaa, always chest beating. Lols metal fabrication kwa?. Even osogbo have them in hundreds talkless of ibadan along olorun sogo axis when going to challenge you will see metal fabrication tire.
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by eagleeye2: 12:47pm On May 27, 2017
A beautiful thread like this is being given Tribal coloration. Why can't we look beyond tribalism. Tomorrow now, my Igbo brothers and sisters will start shouting marginalization, but any little thing we do we hit our chest and shout the other tribe will not like this.
Learn to humble yourself, and see if others will not overlook your shortcomings and help you attain the goals you want.
Before quoting me, "I am Nwa Aba". Born and brought up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SpaceX Launch: NASA Astronauts Make History / Is It Advisable To Have A Telecommunication "Mast" Close To A House? / Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.