Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,972 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) (31649 Views)

Architect Ibechile Egwudale Commences Fabrication Of Metals Into Machineries / See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) / Made-In-Aba Stove That Obtains Its Fuel From Cassava Leaf (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by FBIL: 7:40pm On May 27, 2017
This is causing high blood pressure to those people under brown roof, coupled with the fact that Nnamdi Kanu is being visited by Jewish Americans and German Journalists.
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by winterfell007(m): 8:48pm On May 27, 2017
Theyveedo:
This is great

Uncles from the west won't like this

Nigga stop pitching d igbo and yoruba race against each other. The yorubas don't wish us ill, it's people like u guys with constant vile and hate statement towards the yoruba people making it sound like the igbos hate every other enthic groups

2 Likes

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 9:02pm On May 27, 2017
na so.
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by ambitionlife(m): 9:02pm On May 27, 2017
All this one na joke now.... come[b] OWODE-ONIRIN[/b] for[b] IKORODU,LAGOS [/b]then you go fear metal work..... Anyway what do i know sha before all this Igbo will say another thing....
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by olusteph: 9:52pm On May 27, 2017
Good evening everyone. This is a new group where you can buy and find buyers for you agric produce. We are adding more members. please invite friend via the link : https:///agricproductsbuyandsell
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by sshalom(m): 10:04pm On May 27, 2017
It is this type of news that give the assurance that Nigeria will be great once the FGN see the need to empower the states more and decentralize power from the center.
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by hornyofife: 1:35am On May 28, 2017
ambitionlife:
All this one na joke now.... come[b] OWODE-ONIRIN[/b] for[b] IKORODU,LAGOS [/b]then you go fear metal work..... Anyway what do i know sha before all this Igbo will say another thing....

and who dominates the one in owode-onirin in ikorodu if not the same igbos..

The one in Abuja kaduna express too is also owned by an igbo man from anambra.

1 Like

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by hornyofife: 1:59am On May 28, 2017
TheGreatIYANU:
WOW! If only we would come together in this country, we would become the MOST POWERFUL ENTITY on EARTH!

North - Agriculture
East - Industry
West - Knowledge
South - Oil
\

which knowledge? is it in scheming and hating or cowardice?

even if i agree with you, Zimbabwe is the most educated country in Black Africa where is Zimbabwe today? by the way,who knowledge help especially with the proliferation of substandard professors and PhD holders that have not contributed to national development. That is why the SW don't see anything in having a professor being a vice to a man without any visible minimum academic qualification..

The only visible contribution from the southwest to Nigeria which others don't as much is access to sea through Lagos port(which was not built by the south west anyways and its as a result of the political structure of Nigeria and that is why lagos is what it is today) and hypocrite and fake political activists. Asides that,there is no other thing the southwest contribute to Nigeria, that others don't contribute equally or more.

From oil & gas to labour to sports to entertainment, to technology, to trade,industry and commerce to real estate to transport to ict, to education to tourism to pharmaceuticals to agriculture to general development etc.

The southwest may have considerable contributions in some sector but not more than others especially the igbos in all. It is either they are almost equal in some sectors but not more while in some sectors the igbos totally knock them hands down, especially in Indigenous trade,commerce and industry, technology,real estate, transport,pharmaceuticals and general development.
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:45am On May 28, 2017
hornyofife:
\

which knowledge? is it in scheming and hating or cowardice?

even if i agree with you, Zimbabwe is the most educated country in Black Africa where is Zimbabwe today? by the way,who knowledge help especially with the proliferation of substandard professors and PhD holders that have not contributed to national development. That is why the SW don't see anything in having a professor being a vice to a man without any visible minimum academic qualification..

The only visible contribution from the southwest to Nigeria which others don't as much is access to sea through Lagos port(which was not built by the south west anyways and its as a result of the political structure of Nigeria and that is why lagos is what it is today) and hypocrite and fake political activists. Asides that,there is no other thing the southwest contribute to Nigeria, that others don't contribute equally or more.

From oil & gas to labour to sports to entertainment, to technology, to trade,industry and commerce to real estate to transport to ict, to education to tourism to pharmaceuticals to agriculture to general development etc.

The southwest may have considerable contributions in some sector but not more than others especially the igbos in all. It is either they are almost equal in some sectors but not more while in some sectors the igbos totally knock them hands down, especially in Indigenous trade,commerce and industry, technology,real estate, transport,pharmaceuticals and general development.

It may shock you to find out one day that the piece of knowledge you just wrote down was also chipped into your fresh just-starting-brain by a familiar spirit from the west.

Let me ask you a question, do you like the west?
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Blue3k(m): 3:26am On May 29, 2017
Wow this is Nice with a small bit of business funding these guys can grow into something. The did all this with a few scraps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 06, 2017
nwaanambra1:
Igbo esika!

Igbos are too much!Fact! it makes no difference weda u accept it or not.

mind you this welders are self-trained! cool

I have seen all these items. The fabricators are real. i took notice of them along Aba Ph way. Funny enough, they don't have light or power from government.

But something wrong is happening in this country which Igbos are not aware of. I live in the East but i travelled to the north recently and discovered that for 48 hours there was no power failure in kaduna.

I asked my host and he said that light is 24 hours available for 7 days in a week. I shudered. How come some places in Abia, Imo and Anambra cannot see light for one whole week and in thesame Nigeria, some towns in the north do not know what is power failure for one week running ?

Are we really in one Nigeria ?

Okay, i purchased a paste of Close up for N250 in Kaduna. But the last one i purchased in the East was N350. Is there not a grand plan to maltreat Igbos in this country ?

I went through the prices of several items only to discover that most of them, both locally manufactured and imported sell almost at half price in the north when compared with the South East.

This is grand wickedness in disguise.
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by nwaanambra1(m): 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
Naughtysite:

I have seen all these items. The fabricators are real. i took notice of them along Aba Ph way. Funny enough, they don't have light or power from government.

But something wrong is happening in this country which Igbos are not aware of. I live in the East but i travelled to the north recently and discovered that for 48 hours there was no power failure in kaduna.

I asked my host and he said that light is 24 hours available for 7 days in a week. I shudered. How come some places in Abia, Imo and Anambra cannot see light for one whole week and in thesame Nigeria, some towns in the north do not know what is power failure for one week running ?

Are we really in one Nigeria ?

Okay, i purchased a paste of Close up for N250 in Kaduna. But the last one i purchased in the East was N350. Is there not a grand plan to maltreat Igbos in this country ?

I went through the prices of several items only to discover that most of them, both locally manufactured and imported sell almost at half price in the north when compared with the South East.

This is grand wickedness in disguise.

bro u never see anything!

in the east customs will pursue u and demand for your customs clearance papers and hell bent on confiscating a car u have been using for close to two years - but in the north, cars are still being imported thru Niger - katsina boarders despite the barn on importatation of used cars and no customs officers harassing nor intimidating them!

THAT IS OUR ONE NIJERIYA!

one nigeria gba kwaa oku! angry
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Ejanla07: 9:42am On Jun 14, 2017
winterfell007:

Nigga stop pitching d igbo and yoruba race against each other. The yorubas don't wish us ill, it's people like u guys with constant vile and hate statement towards the yoruba people making it sound like the igbos hate every other enthic groups

you don't know anything. u re naive. we don't like Ibos.... i don't like Ibos....

I'm a yoruba muslim
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:13am On Jun 22, 2017
Agumbankembu:
Fabrication of Dredging machines and tankers cool

Nwannem biko ka anyi kpa..
Zero ate zero 34/// 900 ++75zero

Odi mpka
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Ikotec69: 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hello bro can you link me up with this fabricators

Nwannem biko ka anyi kpa..
Zero ate zero 34/// 900 ++75zero

Odi mpka[/quote]
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by pddparthi: 8:06am On Nov 17, 2021
The nimble fingers belong to fabricators – diligent people tasked with assembling products and the parts that go into them. Aside from using their hands, these workers also rely on tools and machinery to make engines, computers, aircraft, toys, electronic devices, and other products. Fabricate, assemble, install, and repair sheet metal products and equipment, such as ducts, control boxes, drainpipes, and furnace casings.
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Nothingserious: 5:02am On Nov 20, 2021
Agumbankembu:
Fabrication of Dredging machines and tankers cool

Aba Enyimba well done!
This is lovely.
Local fabrication at its best.
Let’s start from somewhere and then fine-tune the production and grade.

I do hope they give opportunities to students to do their ITs and pick up first hand practical experiences here.

Students of Mech, Agric, Civil, Met Mat, Engine and even some physics undergraduates can learn a lot from here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Latest 2go Version 6.1.3 – Www.2go.im – 2go Messenger / Is It Advisable To Have A Telecommunication "Mast" Close To A House? / SpaceX Launch: NASA Astronauts Make History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.