Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

You Wake Up To This, Your First Words Would Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Wake Up To This, Your First Words Would Be? (2147 Views)

Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo / One Exercise You Must Do Immediately You Wake Up (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Wake Up To This, Your First Words Would Be? by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 26, 2017
shocked

Mine: Snore, Snore, snoring

Re: You Wake Up To This, Your First Words Would Be? by Chidonc(m): 11:28pm On May 26, 2017
Blood of buhari, it is not easy 2 rule naija, op is that is new official passport cos i am not understanding ooo
Re: You Wake Up To This, Your First Words Would Be? by soberdrunk(m): 11:29pm On May 26, 2017
"Abeg any of una get lighter" angry

1 Like

Re: You Wake Up To This, Your First Words Would Be? by dingbang(m): 11:30pm On May 26, 2017
This is what happens when you watch too much movies
Re: You Wake Up To This, Your First Words Would Be? by dingbang(m): 11:31pm On May 26, 2017
soberdrunk:
"Abeg any of una get lighter" angry
I get..... Which kush be your brand?
Re: You Wake Up To This, Your First Words Would Be? by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 26, 2017
see as dem resemble buhari grin.op must really love those science fiction movies like the X files cheesy
Re: You Wake Up To This, Your First Words Would Be? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:35pm On May 26, 2017
do you maggots know what the time is? Maybe I still have more time to sleep
Re: You Wake Up To This, Your First Words Would Be? by Vanshmuell(m): 11:36pm On May 26, 2017
grin grin grin..intresting
Re: You Wake Up To This, Your First Words Would Be? by lordbish(m): 11:37pm On May 26, 2017
Re: You Wake Up To This, Your First Words Would Be? by shikshark: 11:38pm On May 26, 2017
Awusubi....sheet
Re: You Wake Up To This, Your First Words Would Be? by Nobody: 12:01am On May 27, 2017
Abeg una miss road?

This is my house, who even open door for una sef?

Oya hanlele!

1 Like

Re: You Wake Up To This, Your First Words Would Be? by Nobody: 12:02am On May 27, 2017
shocked

*Huuuh! Holy Son of a biitch!*

Definitely i will swear lipsrsealed
Re: You Wake Up To This, Your First Words Would Be? by padi94(m): 1:17am On May 27, 2017
My first 3: Blood of Jesus
Re: You Wake Up To This, Your First Words Would Be? by smardray(m): 4:59am On May 27, 2017
Op, happy childrens day... Ur madness is in vogue
Re: You Wake Up To This, Your First Words Would Be? by rose54321: 5:35am On May 27, 2017
"I must still be sleeping", just close my eyes and continue the dream.
Re: You Wake Up To This, Your First Words Would Be? by OgahBohz: 5:43am On May 27, 2017
two tinz would come to mind, one its either am still sleepn and dreaming or its my gf tryn to play pranks on me, cuz shz so capable of this kinda tin...

so m not gonna panic
Re: You Wake Up To This, Your First Words Would Be? by firstking01(m): 7:15am On May 27, 2017
All these atheists, y'all can imagine vain things...the next thing now you'd tell us that's how humans came into existenceundecided
Re: You Wake Up To This, Your First Words Would Be? by panini(m): 8:29am On May 27, 2017
Brothers! I had a bad dream. There were humans everywhere!
Re: You Wake Up To This, Your First Words Would Be? by siie: 8:43am On May 27, 2017
Which one of y'all wanna get butt fücked first??.. cool
Re: You Wake Up To This, Your First Words Would Be? by chiraqDemon(m): 10:54am On May 27, 2017
My first words

Oh God, kabiru, what have u sell to me
What have i smoke this time.

2 Likes

Re: You Wake Up To This, Your First Words Would Be? by Nobody: 11:06am On May 27, 2017
After the near heart attack, and denial, and silent screaming, and wondering and wishing and eventually accepting that the image won't go away......

"Me..........good people"

I don't know why I think they would understand that.
Re: You Wake Up To This, Your First Words Would Be? by Chukzii(m): 11:28am On May 27, 2017
Na for those wey go tok, I go just close eye faint, anything dem wan cary me do na there own
Re: You Wake Up To This, Your First Words Would Be? by mzhorlah(f): 12:03pm On May 27, 2017
grin
Re: You Wake Up To This, Your First Words Would Be? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:39pm On May 27, 2017
I will just say Jesus save me

Chukzii:
Na for those wey go tok, I go just close eye faint, anything dem wan cary me do na there own
Na so you go give up quick ?
Re: You Wake Up To This, Your First Words Would Be? by Candybob(m): 5:45am On Jun 01, 2017
Turn on my side and look for a more interesting dream
Re: You Wake Up To This, Your First Words Would Be? by MrCork: 6:08am On Jun 01, 2017
Dimples182:
shocked

Mine: Snore, Snore, snoring

....mine be.... Dimples..stay in that position!! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

U Need Help If You Understand This Pic / Guys Pls Is My Friend Slowly Becoming A Psychopath?? / How I Became A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.