Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) (6353 Views)

Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? / Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) by Preciousgirl(f): 10:04am On Nov 16, 2019
What will you do?

Me, Usain Bolt sharp

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) by greatmarshall(m): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2019
Run grin
Re: Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) by Preciousgirl(f): 10:07am On Nov 16, 2019
greatmarshall:
Run grin

You that is a man?
Re: Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) by greatmarshall(m): 10:10am On Nov 16, 2019
Preciousgirl:

You that is a man?
Who wants to die in the hands of chokky? grin
Re: Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) by falcon01: 10:13am On Nov 16, 2019
I'm gonna Bleep her first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) by Preciousgirl(f): 10:30am On Nov 16, 2019
falcon01:

grin

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) by finalboss(m): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2019
Preciousgirl:
What will you do?

Me, Usain Bolt sharp
stop assuming
Re: Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) by dollytino4real(f): 11:32am On Nov 16, 2019
all these indomie generation
Re: Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) by Ginaz(f): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2019
Simply take him to his mother’s house . When he has turn to human he can come to the house . undecided

I’m not the only woman in his life. grin
Re: Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) by bashbanks(m): 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
;DI will stop assuming ..
Re: Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) by NiklauseFred(m): 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
falcon01:

Na punamy go kee you undecided undecided
Re: Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) by NiklauseFred(m): 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
Run!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) by Geminita1(f): 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
But for real some people actually look like that in the morning, not exactly but similar. Especially women that sleep with make up.

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) by DaVader: 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
Rather stop the fucking assumption. I
Re: Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) by Dechymmytv(f): 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
Run ke, to where Keanu.. Na to fight until the death with my eka odo "pistle"
Re: Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) by Hisduchess(f): 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
I will just comot all my cloth and start dancing seductively.konji go use speed change am back to my normal husband grin grin grin. Nonsense afternoon imaginations
Re: Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
Lmao...
I laugh and I go back to sleep
Re: Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) by MrCork: 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hisduchess:
I will just comot all my cloth and start dancing seductively.konji go use speed change am back to my normal husband grin grin grin. Nonsense afternoon imaginations

Yeaaaa....naaaaaaaked??
...now u talking my language...can I mate with u.(juss 2 round)
..and then I take u on a cruzzz in my £30,000(cash) BMW from London ? cheesy
Re: Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) by ibnzubair(m): 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
I'd think it's just a lame joke and either go back to bed or start looking around for him
Re: Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) by kingxsamz(m): 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
Lame.
Please, this is not Facebook where childish questions are asked.
Re: Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
Expensive toy.
List it in Amazon for sale sad
Re: Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
falcon01:

Re: Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) by YungMillionaire: 2:02am On Nov 17, 2019
As long as her t0t0 is still intact, I will fvck one more round before disappearing via Usain Bolt.

(1) (Reply)

My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her / World's Tallest Man Gets Married (photo) / He Ordered Me Then I Took Off My B Ra And Underwear Then, He Slowedly.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.