Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? (2430 Views)

Osun Election: What Happened To Prophet Mike Agboola's Prophecy? / Prophetic Prayer Points For The Month Of April / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by luvmijeje(f): 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
GodsMopol:

So the tread was a worthless one in the first place

My Oga I tire o.

2 Likes

Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by OtemAtum: 1:25am On Jun 23, 2017
GodsMopol:

So the tread was a worthless one in the first place
It's spelt 'thread' not 'tread' cool
Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by GodsMopol: 3:12am On Jun 23, 2017
OtemAtum:
It's spelt 'thread' not 'tread' cool

loool, someone said language is about communicating, if you got my messages, why groaning??

1 Like

Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by OtemAtum: 3:50am On Jun 23, 2017
GodsMopol:

loool, someone said language is about communicating, if you got my messages, why groaning??

So you take correction as a groan? How can we develop in this country with this your type of mentality? undecided Just thank me for letting you know how to spell 'thread' cheesy instead of taking offence.
Peace cool
Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by GodsMopol: 3:52am On Jun 23, 2017
OtemAtum:

So you take correction as a groan? How can we develop in this country with this your type of mentality? undecided Just thank me for letting you know how to spell 'thread' cheesy instead of taking offence.
Peace cool

peace too bro, loooooool

1 Like

Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by OtemAtum: 3:46am On Jun 06, 2019
Reminiscing grin cheesy
Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 06, 2019
OtemAtum:
I just stumbled upon a thread WHERE a Christian Luvmijeje said that I should guard myself, because something would happen before the end of April. She said it on April 13 and around that time till now, I haven't encountered anything different than what I have been encountering. I didn't even remember to guard myself around those period of time. Now I want Luvmijeje to tell me what she meant by that sentence back then, perhaps something actually happened which I didn't sense, or maybe she can fix another month and come out clear this time around. See screenshot below.
Link: https://www.nairaland.com/3731253/why-many-born-christian-homes/7#55549195

Cc: Realmindz, Hahn, Felixomor, Muafrika2, Joagbaje, Jacksonville, HopefulLandlord, Annyplenty, Geoworldedu, Wilgrea7, TobiAntiYHWH, Dazzlingd, kingebukasblog, Ranchoddas, Dalaman, Akintom, Hardmirror, Availableisme(Samuel Ekwueme the 419), Johnydon22, Sonofluc1fer.
There are thousands of people out there who thinks and act in line with the mindset of atheists but they're claiming believers! Psalms 14:1 embarassed embarassed embarassed
If God never did anything to such hypocrites, how on earth would HE touch a person speaking exactly what he had in mind? Luke 6:45 undecided undecided undecided
You've not gotten any reason to believe in HIS existence, so until then you're as INNOCENT as a dove.
But when you proclaim with your mouth and gesture that HE lives yet live your life as if no one sees what you do in secret {2Timothy 3:5} that is the time you are inviting HIS rage because you're mixing up with people who wants guidance but inwardly you detest guidance ! 2Peter 2:12-13
Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by OtemAtum: 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
TATIME:
There are thousands of people out there who thinks and act in line with the mindset of atheists but they're claiming believers! Psalms 14:1 embarassed embarassed embarassed
If God never did anything to such hypocrites, how on earth would HE touch a person speaking exactly what he had in mind? Luke 6:45 undecided undecided undecided
You've not gotten any reason to believe in HIS existence, so until then you're as INNOCENT as a dove.
But when you proclaim with your mouth and gesture that HE lives yet live your life as if no one sees what you do in secret {2Timothy 3:5} that is the time you are inviting HIS rage because you're mixing up with people who wants guidance but inwardly you detest guidance ! 2Peter 2:12-13

Quoting all these bible passages shows to me that you are talking about Yahweh, one of the creatures of God Almighty MCC 1:14. Yahweh currently is being held captive by his brothers and sisters who want science to rule the world. If you know you know Otem Erectus 227:1,2

You said that I don't believe that Yahweh exists, but it is a big lie because I not only know that he exists. I have seen him in his spiritual cage where he would remain for 997 years and some months. Otem Erectus 226: 1-10

God Almighty his creator doesn't care about religion or human activities. God Almighty is the Totality of Existence and Yahweh cannot boast of
Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 07, 2019
OtemAtum:

Quoting all these bible passages shows to me that you are talking about Yahweh, one of the creatures of God Almighty MCC 1:14. Yahweh currently is being held captive by his brothers and sisters who want science to rule the world. If you know you know Otem Erectus 227:1,2

You said that I don't believe that Yahweh exists, but it is a big lie because I not only know that he exists. I have seen him in his spiritual cage where he would remain for 997 years and some months. Otem Erectus 226: 1-10

God Almighty his creator doesn't care about religion or human activities. God Almighty is the Totality of Existence and Yahweh cannot boast of
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
It's well, in the name of God Almighty! smiley
Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by budaatum: 9:43am On Jun 07, 2019
CoolUsername:
Otem: 1. Yahweh: 0.
Otem, abi na Yahweh give time?
Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by OtemAtum: 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
TATIME:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
It's well, in the name of God Almighty! smiley
Always well my brother.
Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by Joagbaje(m): 8:48am On Jun 14, 2019
OtemAtum:
I just stumbled upon a thread WHERE a Christian Luvmijeje said that I should guard myself, because something would happen before the end of April. She said it on April 13 and around that time till now, I haven't encountered anything different than what I have been encountering. I didn't even remember to guard myself around those period of time. Now I want Luvmijeje to tell me what she meant by that sentence back then, perhaps something actually happened which I didn't sense, or maybe she can fix another month and come out clear this time around. See screenshot below.
Link: https://www.nairaland.com/3731253/why-many-born-christian-homes/7#55549195

Cc: Realmindz, Hahn, Felixomor, Muafrika2, Joagbaje, Jacksonville, HopefulLandlord, Annyplenty, Geoworldedu, Wilgrea7, TobiAntiYHWH, Dazzlingd, kingebukasblog, Ranchoddas, Dalaman, Akintom, Hardmirror, Availableisme(Samuel Ekwueme the 419), Johnydon22, Sonofluc1fer.

LETS BE HONEST WOULD YOU ADMIT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED?

1 Like

Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by OtemAtum: 9:04am On Jun 14, 2019
Joagbaje:

Yes I would. When I just began my journey, something happened to me and I admitted even before Atum interpreted it to me. So I'll always admit if something significant happen to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
Joagbaje:
pastor Joe, how about the 500k you promised to anyone who could debunk your fake miracle? Have you honoured your promise?
Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by Joagbaje(m): 9:20am On Jun 18, 2019
LoJ:

pastor Joe, how about the 500k you promised to anyone who could debunk your fake miracle? Have you honoured your promise?

There is no fake miracle. .
Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by LordReed(m): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2019
LoJ:

Please where did he make this promise, sounds interesting.
Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
LordReed:

Please where did he make this promise, sounds interesting.

https://www.nairaland.com/1995144/joagbajes-miracle-hiv-healing-claim

This is the thread. But it is quite old already, the good pastor never fulfilled his promise. One guy proved that his miracle claim was fake beyond reasonable doubt.

Some of the links may not work anymore, but you can read enough to be convinced. And by the way you will also read about one Kenyan lady who almost died after pastor christ declared her healed of Aids.

1 Like

Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by LordReed(m): 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
LoJ:

https://www.nairaland.com/1995144/joagbajes-miracle-hiv-healing-claim

This is the thread. But it is quite old already, the good pastor never fulfilled his promise. One guy proved that his miracle claim was fake beyond reasonable doubt.

Some of the links may not work anymore, but you can read enough to be convinced. And by the way you will also read about one Kenyan lady who almost died after pastor christ declared her healed of Aids.

Oh yeah, I remember this thread. I was still a christian then so while it would have given me pause, I would have rationalised the whole thing away.
Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
dalaman:

Which church? Those ones are actors. Yahweh doesn't perform outside the bible. All his power and might begins and ends inside the bible. Outside the bible he is powerless and can't do anything.

Abeg who be yehweh?
Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by OtemAtum: 5:52am On Jun 19, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Abeg who be yehweh?
Yahweh is Jehovah, the Christian god.
Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 19, 2019
OtemAtum:
Yahweh is Jehovah, the Christian god.

How did you know this?
Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by OtemAtum: 11:32am On Jun 19, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

How did you know this?
I discovered this from Atum, one of the brothers of Yahweh. I also found it in the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
OtemAtum:
I discovered this from Atum, one of the brothers of Yahweh. I also found it in the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Were The 5 Unwise Virgins Left Behind? / Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others / DO NOT MISS THIS: THE MYSTERIES OF PRAYER REVEALED PART(1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.