Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

NIGERIAN MEN...SELF HATRED - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NIGERIAN MEN...SELF HATRED (870 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Pot Belly? / Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIGERIAN MEN...SELF HATRED by MYSELFF: 6:03am On Jan 16, 2010
Hi. i know I'm new here, but for a few years I've known about this site, and come on here frequently. I would  usually come on just  to get a sense of what is happening back home, or to bethink what the culture is like. Ive gone through a lot of posts in different categories. Then I would also glance through the romance threads, and then i found something. I began to notice certain posts that were aimed at Nigerian women.  Obviously theses posts are made by some Nigerian men, who just feel the need to put NW down for some reason. What is it about? how old are you? what part of the world are you at? topics like "why are NW tummies big?, why are they shapeless?" etc. Its obvious that there might be a tinge of self hatred in there. Why do you come on the internet, and utterly debase, and insult the women who are a part of who you are ? who gave you the right to? and its almost just about every male on here, when some others "pretend to attempt to" defend the women, it is lined with diminishing humor as if what was stated is true. I don't care what kind of comedian you are. IT IS NOT FUNNY. Look this is the internet. It is worldwide. it is very very accessible to any one with a computer. It is what you put out there, that people will identify you with. You cannot demand respect, when you disrespect yourself out rightly. People, (other people of other races) see these things that you men put on here, then they begin to emulate it. The way you insult your women. wow. What is the difference between you and the salve masters of the olden days, nothing. Just the nappyness of your hair, the wideness of your nose, the "gorilla-like" features, that YOU MEN posses as well. Get over the self hatred. It is sick. I'm not even half way done. I would like to see who will  bash my post and make me look silly. You Nigerian men are punks, because there is no chance in hell you would say some of the things you say when you sit your silly asses on your computer in your useless homes, consumed with your wretched lives, with it going no where,  to a real Nigerian Woman. See if she will not slap the brain out of your head. Then in the same breath after degrading YOUR OWN, you go out of your way to elevate women of other nationalities. Shameless fools. THEY DO NOT LIKE YOU!!!!!! if they said they did, they are lying. They look at 'us' the same way. NIGGERS. That is why this act of stupidity needs to stop. If we do not protect ourselves, who will. Who will fight for us. Do you think that you pigs would be here today, taking undeserved breaths of life if your Fathers had the same distorted, perverted conclusion as yourselves? Get over it fast!!!
Re: NIGERIAN MEN...SELF HATRED by Pweety4me(f): 6:10am On Jan 16, 2010
I didn't even read that but i saw a bit of ur subject matter don't even bother enh we have more topics than necessary pondering on dis same subject abeg leave matter.
Re: NIGERIAN MEN...SELF HATRED by Donvilo(m): 6:21am On Jan 16, 2010
From what I can verify from ur thread, u seem very angry to ur bones! U see, the issue here is that some of us men are fed up with the way they are being treated by their wives/gf. (just as the same goes with the ladies) That's why they come here to vent their rage on some others who aren't guilty of the crime. As for me, I didn't come here to make trouble with anybody, I just wanna contribute my own opinion on relevant topics that feels important to me. That's all. Fortunately, not all men are like that.
Re: NIGERIAN MEN...SELF HATRED by Tcharged: 6:59am On Jan 16, 2010
Some of these guys come online to vent their frustrations on others all in the name of being funny or trying to entertain. We also have the 'follow follow' group, who have no mind of their own and will foolishly follow the insulting team to push their silly campaign.
If the NW is bad it must be the men's fault. If she is shapeless what have the men done to help them get back to shape, if they steal how have they encouraged them to stop, if they are ugly what have the guys done to help and their 'bad manners' should be their defence against the ill-mannered Nigeria man.
This is Romance not health, all those topics should go to the approrpiate sections.
Re: NIGERIAN MEN...SELF HATRED by adagz01(m): 7:09am On Jan 16, 2010
"you nigerian men are punks" u have just insulted nigerian men.watch ur tongue b4 u post,
Re: NIGERIAN MEN...SELF HATRED by MYSELFF: 7:34am On Jan 16, 2010
@ Donvilo. damn right I'm angry. If your woman is not courteous, then TALK to her. If she still cant get it right, kick her backside to the curb. But don't come on here to overgeneralize. It is very insulting. What do you think insults fuel and most of all it displays a lot of ignorance on your part. Dont tell me you are not here to fight. I don't care.

@adagz 01. Bite me! watch my mouth see how arrogant that made you seem is that the only thing you saw that i stated. Yes YOU all are PUNKS. Address something else i stated., if you know it is not true.
btw.you cant see my tongue through the internet. smart cookie
Re: NIGERIAN MEN...SELF HATRED by Donvilo(m): 8:08am On Jan 16, 2010
, sad shocked undecided angry
Re: NIGERIAN MEN...SELF HATRED by adagz01(m): 8:14am On Jan 16, 2010
@myself,dont put ur aggresiveness on me just because u are a typical example(victim) of all the negative posts about NW.
Re: NIGERIAN MEN...SELF HATRED by MYSELFF: 8:28am On Jan 16, 2010
@adagz 01. you are a typical blockhead , and possess the offensiveness of the Nigerian Man that 'we' seem to battle in everyday life. Dont start with me man. I will finish it. smiley
Re: NIGERIAN MEN...SELF HATRED by SEFAGO(m): 9:00am On Jan 16, 2010
MYSELFF:

@adagz 01. you are a typical blockhead , and possess the offensiveness of the Nigerian Man that 'we' seem to battle in everyday life. Dont start with me man. I will finish it. smiley

Please reveal yourself in your true form Stullwater/Ebonyeyes/PlatinumK grin grin grin

As for Nigerian men insulting the women, I do agree it is getting too much, but its so much fun. I do it too grin. But I always avoid making any reference or comparison to women of other races/countries because I do agree its a horrible thing to do and does show some complex.

Why do I do it. Well its so damn addicting. I pray I haven't hurt the feelings of other women, but sometimes idle hands are the devils workshop. Its like cigarettes, and I am trying to quit the bashing but its so much fun and I have withdrawals grin
Re: NIGERIAN MEN...SELF HATRED by Tcharged: 9:10am On Jan 16, 2010
insulting the opposite sex seems to be the main thing going on in the Romance section these days. It even drowns serious issues on other threads.
While it is interesting, it is also destructive to our image as a nation and some individuals take it personal and get affected.
I suggest light playful bashings without full blown insult and name calling. Its sickening!
Re: NIGERIAN MEN...SELF HATRED by MYSELFF: 9:16am On Jan 16, 2010
ok i agree Tcharged. but do you see where i'm coming from?
Re: NIGERIAN MEN...SELF HATRED by Tcharged: 9:24am On Jan 16, 2010
Yes. I have friends who are not Nigerians who visit this forum and they keep asking questions about what they read here on Nairaland. It is good to have fun but not at the expense of our great nation.
Let us always remember that some foreigners visit this forum too. Let's limit the insults so we don't get listed as a nation where everyone hates eachother.

(1) (Reply)

In Love With A Married Woman / Child Support / Will U Like Ur Parent To Interfere In Ur Love Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.