Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,828 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

This Is Becoming Ridiculous - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Becoming Ridiculous (4915 Views)

Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges / Senators, Reps Buy Suvs, Property At Ridiculous Give-away Prices / Alao Akala's Achivements During His First Term (PHOTOS) - Ridiculous ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Becoming Ridiculous by clevadani: 7:34am On May 27, 2017
What the f*ck is wrong with Nigerians? IPOB supporters specifically.
The level of hate on this forum is reaching unbelievable levels fast. Is there a different breed of Igbos on this forum? I'm asking this because my best friends are Igbos but they've never spewed hate about any tribe and they don't blame others for their failures.
I am still trying to figure out specifically what serious crime the Yorubas committed against the Igbos that warrants so much hate. Are the Yorubas stopping the Igbos from taking up the Biafra case to the UN? Are the Yorubas preventing the agitators from lobbying super powers to help them with their case at the UN? Are the Yorubas preventing the recall of Igbo leaders from abuja? Are the Yorubas preventing Igbo reps from tabling the case on the floors of the upper and lower chambers?
What is wrong with IPOB agitators? Or do you want the Yorubas to take up your case to the UN? You are still harboring hate because the Yorubas picked a side in a war that happened 50years ago. You are still blaming Awolowo because he suggested a war strategy the led to the end of the war. What do you think happens during wars? Handshakes? You might call it genocide, but in wars you must be prepared for any eventualities.
IPOB agitators must stop being stupid, stop being hateful and start being smart. Igbos are one of the most intelligent tribes in Nigeria. I am saying this from my experience. Though I love Nigeria, I'll have to admit that it is not working. And many people share this sentiment. IPOB agitators should use this to their advantage. You'll not gain anything from insulting people that can help your cause. What are you trying to achieve by insulting others? That will only alienate you from others.
Finally, stop blaming people for your problems. You know what to do to get your own country. Like my dad always says, failures always blame others for failing. This is the time to become reasonable. Nobody will hand you anything on a platter. You have to fight for it. Make alliances, build bridges. Take your case before the UN, on the floors of the Senate and HOR. If they don't work, call back every single Igbo back to the SE. And let them reject every single federal appointment and see if Nigeria will not listen to you. Time to stop the hate mongering.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by kenny987(f): 7:43am On May 27, 2017
If they don't work, call back every single Igbo back to the SE. And let them reject every single federal appointment and see if Nigeria will not listen to you.

I was just waiting for the punchline loaded with ignorance and voila! It's right there at the bottom of the pile of dog-crap! Y'all never disappoint, the greed and Ahitophel nature must peek through and overshadow every seemingly altruistic move.

Well done Op, it's in you!

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by clevadani: 7:52am On May 27, 2017
kenny987:

I was just waiting for the punchline loaded with ignorance and voila! It's right there at the bottom of the pile of dog-crap! Y'all never disappoint, the greed and Ahitophel nature must peek through and overshadow every seemingly altruistic move.

If you can't point out what's wrong with the suggestion, then I must say you're intellectually inept

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by kenny987(f): 7:55am On May 27, 2017
clevadani:

If you can't point out what's wrong with the suggestion, then I must say you're intellectually inept

If u can't read and comprehend what is clearly written then I'm sorry, I cannot reduce it to the A is for Apple and B is for Ball level which u clearly expect.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by ashjay001(m): 8:25am On May 27, 2017
clevadani:

Just leave him be. He's probably one of them, always spoiling for a fight! Dont have any bone of humility in them, must always claim some form of superiority! Yet, when u analyse all their noise, its empty!

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by kenny987(f): 8:32am On May 27, 2017
ashjay001:

Just leave him be. He's probably one of them, always spoiling for a fight! Dont have any bone of humility in them, must always claim some form of superiority! Yet, when u analyse all their noise, its empty!

How does humility feature here? Do u know the meaning of that word?

21 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by adadike281(f): 8:37am On May 27, 2017
Stop being bias, it goes both ways and it didn't start today

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by ashjay001(m): 8:37am On May 27, 2017
@op, those ur friends u believe are reasonable, u need to meet them in their element. Some ipob members here, nl, have yoruba clients, close neighbours, best friends, spouse or even in-laws! But, they come here n sprout obscenities! Things that they'll be ashamed of if/when it leaks!

I had a supposedly best friend, quite close. I had to cut him off, cos during a biafran discussion. I inquired of him; what will he do if he had to fight for biafra n he met me on d war front, for d nigerian side. The man was just stammering. I realised all our supposed sacrifices for each other was just superficial.

Just be careful, whom u trust.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by ashjay001(m): 8:41am On May 27, 2017
kenny987:

How does humility feature here? Do u know the meaning of that word?

He asked u to point out where he erred, and instead of doing that, u went into ABC!?

If u cant explain ur position, then keep mum/ignore/waka pass etc

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by kenny987(f): 8:44am On May 27, 2017
ashjay001:

He asked u to point out where he erred, and instead of doing that, u went into ABC!?

If u cant explain ur position, then keep mum/ignore/waka pass etc

It is clear! If he cannot understand should I turn to his brain in the name of humility?

13 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by kenny987(f): 8:47am On May 27, 2017
ashjay001:
@op, those ur friends u believe are reasonable, u need to meet them in their element. Some ipob members here, nl, have yoruba clients, close neighbours, best friends, spouse or even in-laws! But, they come here n sprout obscenities! Things that they'll be ashamed of if/when it leaks!

I had a supposedly best friend, quite close. I had to cut him off, cos during a biafran discussion. I inquired of him; what will he do if he had to fight for biafra n he met me on d war front, for d nigerian side. The man was just stammering. I realised all our supposed sacrifices for each other was just superficial.
Just be careful, whom u trust.

Methinks if u pose a threat to his life n that of his family in the name of fighting for what y'all believe in while u try to kill him for his own beliefs n choices, then you're fair game.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by ashjay001(m): 8:51am On May 27, 2017
kenny987:

It is clear! If he cannot understand should I turn to his brain in the name of humility?

It is clear to u, n probably to some others. He might get u, but not want to jump d gun.

He asked u to be more expansive. As a supposed intellectual, u should always be ready to explain ur positions.

Refusal to do so, is one of d bane of our higher institutions. Lecturers refuse to breakdown positions to their students, and those students have been frightened off asking their supposedly stupid questions to get a better understanding of d subject matter.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by ashjay001(m): 8:58am On May 27, 2017
kenny987:

Methinks if u pose a threat to his life n that of his family in the name of fighting for what y'all believe in while u try to kill him for his own beliefs n choices, then you're fair game.

Exactly! So, why should I waste my time, resources n emotions on someone who will see me as fair game, when d chips are down. Someone actively participating on bringing d chips down!

Personally, I avoid situations or conflicts that might put me on opposing ends with close acquaintances.

We were supposedly too close to ever think of harming each other.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by kenny987(f): 9:04am On May 27, 2017
ashjay001:

It is clear to u, n probably to some others. He might get u, but not want to jump d gun.

He asked u to be more expansive. As a supposed intellectual, u should always be ready to explain ur positions.

Refusal to do so, is one of d bane of our higher institutions. Lecturers refuse to breakdown positions to their students, and those students have been frightened off asking their supposedly stupid questions to get a better understanding of d subject matter.

In that case, he probably needed the lesson in humility more than u felt I did cos ds quote below is so not how to ask for clarification!
clevadani:

You don't call your 'lecturer' names like 'intellectually inept' and expect an answer do you?

He will drive u out of the class and even fail u in his course! Maybe the mods should have been invited to weigh in at the initial point don't u think so? Humility kwa! O! I don see!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by ashjay001(m): 9:17am On May 27, 2017
kenny987:

kenny987:

In that case, he probably needed the lesson in humility more than u felt I did cos ds quote below is so not how to ask for clarification!

You don't call your 'lecturer' names like 'intellectually inept' and expect an answer do you?

He will drive u out of the class and even fail u in his course! Maybe the mods should have been invited to weigh in at the initial point don't u think so? Humility kwa! O! I don see!
kenny987:

If u can't read and comprehend what is clearly written then I'm sorry, I cannot reduce it to the A is for Apple and B is for Ball level which u clearly expect.
kenny987:

U came on his article, labelled it dog crap, n u dare complain of being identified as intellectually inept?!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by kenny987(f): 9:20am On May 27, 2017
ashjay001:

U came on his article, labelled it dog crap, n u dare complain of being identified as intellectually inept?!

Is that right? U mean he can't see the reason it's dog-crap? Then d situation is worse than I thought!

7 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by prince9851(m): 9:21am On May 27, 2017
Lol..ewedu Muslim dey shed crocodile tears
Una get mouth to talk..wen dey reply, you will start crying about "Igbo hate"
Please cry me 3 lagoons grin

17 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by clevadani: 9:22am On May 27, 2017
kenny987:

If you can read and comprehend, you'll realize that that statement came with a condition Mr lecturer.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by ashjay001(m): 9:25am On May 27, 2017
kenny987:

The image below should be familiar!? Thats hypocrisy right there.

Madam, i've given up trying to av any sort of discussion with ur type, unless I'm trolling. Since I'm not in d mood to troll today(thats why I didnt quote u), lets just hang our gloves.

Since u're a lady, we might never have to meet on d war front, but should we, let d best 'man' win!

5 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by prince9851(m): 9:26am On May 27, 2017
Pouring ewedu tears upandan grin
U insult ipob ..if them insult u back, u go begin cry
Ndi ara grin cheesy cheesy

17 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by clevadani: 9:28am On May 27, 2017
ashjay001:

I don't know what is wrong with him/her. Are they averse to having an intellectual discussion?
Why did he/she comment on the thread if what I wrote is crap? Even if what I wrote is crap, why didn't he/she point out the flaws in my argument?
This is getting way ridiculous. I had no idea these agitators had descended this low. Just see the way he/she has derailed the thread without making any meaningful contribution.
This is sad. No wonder the agitation has been stagnant.

7 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by clevadani: 9:29am On May 27, 2017
prince9851:
Pouring ewedu tears upandan grin
U insult ipob ..if them insult u back, u go begin cry
Ndi ara grin cheesy cheesy
Can you point out the insult in the post?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by KratosCorp: 9:30am On May 27, 2017
You should have asked the hypocrite why the question came up? Why was he talking about war with his alleged best friend? Why did he not tell the guy what he would do as a Nigerisn soldier since he is the war monger? Bunch of living devils.

kenny987:

12 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by prince9851(m): 9:43am On May 27, 2017
clevadani:

Can you point out the insult in the post?
im not talking of your post
I mean that of your counterparts who keep insulting ipob on this forum
Do me I do u

13 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by rainylad(f): 9:47am On May 27, 2017
clevadani:

I don't know what is wrong with him/her. Are they averse to having an intellectual discussion?
Why did he/she comment on the thread if what I wrote is crap? Even if what I wrote is crap, why didn't he/she point out the flaws in my argument?
This is getting way ridiculous. I had no idea these agitators had descended this low. Just see the way he/she has derailed the thread without making any meaningful contribution.

...Your post is silly and deserves to be derailed..You sow hatred and expect love??..You must be kidding...You ignore your brothers who insult Igbos to cry about 'hate' when you are paid back in same coin...Action and reaction are equal and opposite...

..We fear no baggar,least of all you lots..its not your business whether our agitation has materialised or not..We dont need your opinion or help.lthank you.

15 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by clevadani: 9:47am On May 27, 2017
prince9851:
UK not talking of your post
I mean that of your counterparts who keep insulting ipob on this forum
Do me I do u
Wow. This is un-fucking-believable. What do you mean by your counterparts? So that's why you decided to derail the thread?
Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by KratosCorp: 9:48am On May 27, 2017
You are a big hypocrite, man. Just own up to it.

You are here fratanizing with a guy who has threatened his igbo best friend with war, yet you hypocriticaly feign ignorant of why some igbos returm hate for hate.

He is now publicly levying war on Igbos for nothing besides their choice to uphold their fundamental human right to self-determination. This war threat was exactly the same line that was espoused publicly by the VP (a yoruba man) a few days ago.

Do you want to tell me that you do not see anything wrong with the constant genocidal threats to the Igbos coming from your people on this Forum and elsewhere?

Now I dare you to show me JUST ONE proof that an Igbo person has ever threatened the Yoruba nation with war or genocide on this forum.

If you cannot find that proof, then it becomes clear that you don't know what you are talking about. Because their is no way Igbos will keep mum about those who arrogantly and consistently threaten the very existence of the Igbos.

clevadani:

15 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by ashjay001(m): 9:49am On May 27, 2017
clevadani:

As I earlier said, empty noise. Always spoiling for inconsequential fights.

1 Like

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by clevadani: 9:50am On May 27, 2017
rainylad:

...Your post is silly and deserves to be derailed...You ignore your brothers who insult Igbos to cry about 'hate' when you are paid back in same coin...Action and reaction are equal and opposite...
How is it silly? What do you mean by your brothers? You people are unbelievable.
I only proposed a route that I felt will be more effective in the pursuit of Biafra, and you're talking about action and reaction? Where did you get that idea from? SMH

1 Like

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by rainylad(f): 9:53am On May 27, 2017
clevadani:

How is it silly? What do you mean by your brothers? You people are unbelievable.
I only proposed a route that I felt will be more effective in the pursuit of Biafra, and you're talking about action and reaction? Where did you get that idea from? SMH

...Who asked for your useless proposition?...common keep shut and mind your damned business...Annoying busy-bodies.

12 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by Nobody: 9:55am On May 27, 2017
It's their hatred not mine. Their bitter diatribes against other tribes is just a reflection of how they feel about themselves. People always judge others from behind the screen of their own prejudice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by clevadani: 9:55am On May 27, 2017
KratosCorp:
You are a big hypocrite, man. Just own up to it.

You are here fratanizing with a guy who has threatened his igbo best friend with war, yet you hypocriticaly feign ignorant of why some igbos returm hate for hate.

He is now publicly levying war on Igbos for nothing besides their choice to uphold their fundamental human right to self-determinstion. This war threat was exactly the same line that was espoused publicly by the VP (a yoruba man) a few days ago.

Do you want to tell me that you do not see anything wrong with the constant genocidal threats to the Igbos coming from your people on this Forum and elsewhere?

Now I dare you to show me JUST ONE proof that an Igbo person has ever threatened the Yoruba nation with war or genocide on this forum.

If you cannot find that proof, then it becomes clear that you don't know what you are talking about. Because their is no way Igbos will keep mum about those who arrogantly and consistently threaten the very existence of the Igbos.

What do you mean by fraternizing with a guy who is threatening Igbos? How do you expect me to know every single tribal bigot on this forum? I don't frequent politics section of nl unlike before. So it will be impossible for me to know the good guys. He hasn't posted such on this thread so I wouldn't know that he has such tendencies.
What do you expect the Ag President to say? That you can have Biafra? That will be childish optimism if you expect him to do that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NPA Remitted N11.3 Billion 2018 Surplus To Government, Says Bala Usman / Why Adeleke Lost At The Supreme Court / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.