Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed (24501 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Tackles Junaid Muhammed Over Statement Against Nwodo / Northern Elders’ Forum Didn’t Endorse Atiku, Says Junaid Muhammed / You Keep Favouring North, Muslims, Your Islamic Agenda Clear - CAN Slams Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by spartan117(m): 9:49am On May 27, 2017
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by morereb10: 9:50am On May 27, 2017
propaganda don start

make it seem as if the North a wailing too

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Funlord2(m): 9:50am On May 27, 2017
Somebody is pained for losing out in the power and access game! grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by OAUTemitayo: 9:50am On May 27, 2017
Kathmandu:
Continue talking nonsense
Hypocrisy won't let you answer na

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by DollarAngel(m): 9:52am On May 27, 2017
War between Zombie vs Cowards grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by TINALETC3(f): 9:53am On May 27, 2017
undecided I go Land dis bottle 4 ur head undecided
badmrkt:
Off course the man is right. Buhari has made a Yoruba "CORDINATOR" of the country's affairs. The love Buhari has for the Yoruba's ehn....ask Yoruba mulisms...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by 2016v2017: 9:53am On May 27, 2017
badmrkt:
Off course the man is right. Buhari has made a Yoruba "CORDINATOR" of the country's affairs. The love Buhari has for the Yoruba's ehn....ask Yoruba mulisms...
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by prettyboi1(m): 9:53am On May 27, 2017
I don tire for Nigerians.....always trivializing everything.
Common sense is far from my compatriots. Bias and sentiments of religion, ethnicity, 'region of origin' etc are the stupid things we enjoy dining over instead of developing our arts, planning to go to space, infact planning simple things like how to generate stable electricity. I don for my people.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by IJ12: 9:54am On May 27, 2017
waledeji:

I forsee another eboe massacre in the north and the south south before that happens embarassed embarassed embarassed
God forbid that
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Cooly100: 9:55am On May 27, 2017
I am still waiting for IPOBExposed, Sarrki and the Afonja Muslims to tag this man an IPOB youth..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Emycord: 9:55am On May 27, 2017
These guys up north can lie but i dont know if they are pathetic or pathological liars someone somewhere help me out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by waledeji(m): 9:56am On May 27, 2017
DollarAngel:
War between Zombie vs Cowards grin
And the wailers would be at the receiving end after all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Ovokoo: 9:56am On May 27, 2017
Osinbajo visits Abuja market to the cheers of traders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKgQs-sdemY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by 2016v2017: 9:57am On May 27, 2017
amuwo1980:
afonjas are nation destroyers , all they care about is themselves, no mind all these so called progressive politics claims, they destroyed nigeria for the good life for themselves, for conspicuous consumption.
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by abelokanlawon: 9:58am On May 27, 2017
Upon say na hausa People full all d Important post way dey dis country u still open ur mouth talk am say na only yoruba people Buhari surpot #Shoroniyen#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by waledeji(m): 9:59am On May 27, 2017
IJ12:

God forbid that
And God forbid what ganisucks said as well, idiots always wish yorubas bad things, but at the end of the day the their prayers always bounce on their head cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by zeusdgrt(m): 9:59am On May 27, 2017
Hey stupid analysis
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Awoleesu(m): 10:01am On May 27, 2017
Oya, name one road Buhari's FG has constructed in South West now!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by bkool7(m): 10:01am On May 27, 2017
ganisucks:
liar. mention one road that has been done by buhari in the entire country. APC is a failure generally. Don't use 419 to give Buhari passmark.
Also i am enjoying this tug of war between the north and southwest. i forsee Nigeria-Oduduwa civil w#r.

By war , if you mean people like Juniad ,I'm afraid- you're mistaken .

This Juniad never liked Buhari , so we don't expect him to say anything contrary

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by enemyofprogress: 10:02am On May 27, 2017
Craze dey worry dis man
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by bkool7(m): 10:04am On May 27, 2017
DieBuhari:
Jonathan spent 5 years in office not 6. Why do people who should know better keep getting this wrong?
Or is it intentional?
Buhari has not done anything for anyone, he is a total failure.

You're the one intentionally getting it wrong. too.

where did you put the months ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by technicallyrich(m): 10:04am On May 27, 2017
What these man is saying is half truth because buhari is also favoring his brothers up north.ss and our igbo brothers are the only people sidelined in these goverment.and the yorubas are so hapy hapy about it.
I would have love the entire south to move away form north but it is an open secret that yorubas are tracherous and born betrayers about from other heavy cultural difference.
So I support ss and se to go their way.
coolIJAW and a BIAFRAN

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Antoeni(m): 10:05am On May 27, 2017
U will see him in action 2nd term ,North jst be patient
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Shegzy8(m): 10:06am On May 27, 2017
tribalistseun:
Afonjas are parasites too
Then Igbos are the host then...you are just so deluded..explain better how they are parasites

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Iceberg3: 10:06am On May 27, 2017
This is only a ploy to deceive cone heads and guess wha,they will certainly fall for it. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by tim1256(m): 10:07am On May 27, 2017
Just tell Nigerians that you're mentally derailed.
The whole South is being cheated and you're opening your buccal cavity to vomit thrash from your Arsenal.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by DieBuhari: 10:07am On May 27, 2017
bkool7:

You're the one intentionally getting it wrong .
its approximately
anything more than 5 is 1
So by Tuesday Buhari would have spent 3 years in office?
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by nextprince: 10:08am On May 27, 2017
ganisucks:
liar. mention one road that has been done by buhari in the entire country. APC is a failure generally. Don't use 419 to give Buhari passmark.
Also i am enjoying this tug of war between the north and southwest. i forsee Nigeria-Oduduwa civil w#r.

How many roads did the ogogoro master fix in 6 yrs with huge resources?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by SuperBlack: 10:09am On May 27, 2017
Niger Delta people said the same thing about Goodluck.
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by repogirl(f): 10:10am On May 27, 2017
Lol! What do these Northerners want again for goodness sake? After buhari has appointed his brothers everywhere they are still making noise ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by booblacain(m): 10:11am On May 27, 2017
morereb10:
propaganda don start

make it seem as if the North a wailing too

Exactly, and this is the kind of native politics that Fulanimafia is referring to and that Kenny987 is finding almost impossible to understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos To Phase Out Motorcycles, Danfo –investigation / What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai / Saraki Hails Supreme Court Verdict, Says Trial Politically Motivated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.