Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed (24499 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Tackles Junaid Muhammed Over Statement Against Nwodo / Northern Elders’ Forum Didn’t Endorse Atiku, Says Junaid Muhammed / You Keep Favouring North, Muslims, Your Islamic Agenda Clear - CAN Slams Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by mayoor15(m): 10:11am On May 27, 2017
This man no get brain at all, am sure he is complaining about two roads jebba-ilorin and lagos-Ibadan which seems favourable to the south west, but my question is this, who makes use of the road the most, isnt it northerners, these roads links the north to the south specifically Lagos where majority of their goods comes to, Buhari insistence on completing the road is not down to his love for the Yoruba's but that life will be more comfortable for his brothers that ply the roads daily. This old man needs some tutorials.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by SuperBlack: 10:11am On May 27, 2017
nextprince:

How many roads did the ogogoro master fix in 6 yrs with huge resources?
Cry Louder son. Mum will buy you sweetie for children's day celebration.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 10:12am On May 27, 2017
`

1 Like

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by bkool7(m): 10:12am On May 27, 2017
DieBuhari:
So by Tuesday Buhari would have spent 3 years in office?

How do I put this...cos its obvious you missed Approximation topic in Mathematic class .
Month is the nearest to year . So by December Buhari would have approximately spent 3 years .Get it ?!
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by starkid1996(m): 10:12am On May 27, 2017
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by nextprince: 10:14am On May 27, 2017
SuperBlack:
Cry Louder son. Mum will buy you sweetie for children's day celebration.

My box is already filled with candy. Can you now answer the question?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 10:14am On May 27, 2017
This is upgraded stewpidity!...
Your Buhari is a FIASCO!
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by emmasege: 10:17am On May 27, 2017
DieBuhari:
Jonathan spent 5 years in office not 6. Why do people who should know better keep getting this wrong?
Or is it intentional?.
I've always wondered why also? That was the lie propagated by lying Muhammeds in the build-up to last election and zombies characteristically swallowed and broadcast it all around. I don't understand how May 2010 to May 2015 equals 6 years.

On a serious note, the intellectual capacity of some so called educated individuals is questionable.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by DanseMacabre(m): 10:17am On May 27, 2017
Na today I confirm say the weed wey this Junaid dey smoke na Made in Corsica. No wonder the man can like to yarn opanta.
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by DieBuhari: 10:18am On May 27, 2017
bkool7:

How do I put this...cos its obvious you missed Approximation topic in Mathematic class .
Month is the nearest to year . So by December Buhari would have approximately spent 3 years .Get it ?!
what absolute bollocks are you talking about? What months?
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Paperwhite(m): 10:18am On May 27, 2017
[/b]He said the president failed woefully in shoring up the economy while wasting more time in criticising the Jonathan administration.[b] A truth BMC members will never accept.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by victorDanladi: 10:19am On May 27, 2017
badmrkt:
Off course the man is right. Buhari has made a Yoruba "CORDINATOR" of the country's affairs. The love Buhari has for the Yoruba's ehn....ask Yoruba mulisms...
Catholic Igbo(s) know that sha.
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by freshinko: 10:21am On May 27, 2017
#whereisBuhari?
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by wink2015(m): 10:23am On May 27, 2017
divinehand2003:
BASKET MOUTH DON OPEN MOUTH AGAIN OOOOOOOO

I go open my mouth like basket O! malam you be Akpere!
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by DogsOut: 10:24am On May 27, 2017
Reverse psychology..all in a bid to hold on to power. This guy fools no one

1 Like

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by victorDanladi: 10:25am On May 27, 2017
DollarAngel:
War between Zombie vs Cowards grin

While the Ijaw slaves a.k.a omo yiibo,the Igbos are persecutorily watching under the the watch of their masters GEJ and edwin clark

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by bauer36(m): 10:25am On May 27, 2017
Buhari has done everything for the north via his cruel biased tribalistic religious political appointments, nepotism in its peak. one Nigeria yet only the hausas/fulani gets good job after school.....God is watching! the northerners has good fantastic road network, so I advice u keep mute and shag ur wife. idiot!
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by magoo10(m): 10:25am On May 27, 2017
APC is a failure generally ,you can count the very few projects initiated all over the country
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by brainhgeek(m): 10:26am On May 27, 2017
Who parceled his weed?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by ajebuter(f): 10:27am On May 27, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Junaid...must u lie always to show u still alive??

Abegiiiiiii....Buhari has destroyed all what Jona left for Nigerians.

Buhari is a disaster...??

Stamped!..

Gbam!
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by ajebuter(f): 10:33am On May 27, 2017
Awoleesu:
Oya, name one road Buhari's FG has constructed in South West now!

The one leading to madridguy and sarkki toilets.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Samkeniyy(m): 10:34am On May 27, 2017
mayoor15:
This man no get brain at all, am sure he is complaining about two roads jebba-ilorin and lagos-Ibadan which seems favourable to the south west, but my question is this, who makes use of the road the most, isnt it northerners, these roads links the north to the south specifically Lagos where majority of their goods comes to, Buhari insistence on completing the road is not down to his love for the Yoruba's but that life will be more comfortable for his brothers that ply the roads daily. This old man needs some tutorials.
Leave those biased people oh. They always find faults in everything. How many Southerner ply that road especially jebba road. Any sensible person will know that the jebba road linked Kaduna, Kano, Minna, Jos, Katsina to Lagos
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Omeokachie: 10:39am On May 27, 2017
It is said that attack is the best form of defence.
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by piagetskinner(m): 10:39am On May 27, 2017
I'm not sure this man is OK upstairs.... buhari cannot take credit for any development done in the SW...I think credit should be given to hardworking govnors in the SW...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by SBG04: 10:40am On May 27, 2017
People just open their stinking mouths anyhow. All those roads In the North that Fashola has been inspecting and commissioning, who built them? Saraki?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by nanaski: 10:42am On May 27, 2017
This is the same thing that Jonathan did for other parts of the country excluding the South South where he comes from.
Gbam gbam. Even in Otueke no road...
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Cooly100: 10:42am On May 27, 2017
victorDanladi:

While the Ijaw slaves a.k.a omo yiibo,the Igbos are persecutorily watching under the the watch of their masters GEJ and edwin clark

look at Caliphate brown roofer slave ranting

Check who has the bigger umbrella...afonja slave... Always remember you started it first.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 10:42am On May 27, 2017
ganisucks:
liar. mention one road that has been done by buhari in the entire country. APC is a failure generally. Don't use 419 to give Buhari passmark.
Also i am enjoying this tug of war between the north and southwest. i forsee Nigeria-Oduduwa civil w#r.
THATS MY POINT. THE ZOMBIE IS TRYING TO LET US KW THAT BUHARI IS WORKING WHEREAS THE PRESIDENT IS STAGNANT. THIS NONSENSE WNT HAPPEN AGAIN XCEPT THEY WANT BREAK UP
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:43am On May 27, 2017
buhari has been working for the north only. he doesnt recognise other zones
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Nazacent: 10:51am On May 27, 2017
If I call this man an idiot now, some pipu will not like it.
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by omooba969(m): 10:51am On May 27, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Who stopped Federalism?
Name?
Tribe?
Region?

I think this dude did...grin

As for Name, Tribe & Region only his folks can furnish us with the information.

Yeye dey smell. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by walosky(m): 10:52am On May 27, 2017
Junaid! Junaid!! Junaid!!!

Abeg open your mouth...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bwala: El-Rufai Will Join PDP Before 2023 Elections / Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Talks About The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.