Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed (24324 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Tackles Junaid Muhammed Over Statement Against Nwodo / Northern Elders’ Forum Didn’t Endorse Atiku, Says Junaid Muhammed / You Keep Favouring North, Muslims, Your Islamic Agenda Clear - CAN Slams Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by arsenal33: 12:06pm On May 27, 2017
badmrkt:
Off course the man is right. Buhari has made a Yoruba "CORDINATOR" of the country's affairs. The love Buhari has for the Yoruba's ehn....ask Yoruba mulisms...

yea the co-ordinator is a yoruba muslim
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by lailo: 12:06pm On May 27, 2017
aolawale025:

GEJ already commissioned it. Buhari just inaugurated it as he had nothing else to show after a year in office
did u know that that contract was revisited and filetuned?Do u know how much APC spent on it after contractors abandoned it cos of lack of fund to complete it after all federal monies were diverted to GEJ re-election?Did u know GEJ/PDP would have commissioned it for use if it was completed by them since that is d only uncommon project he could have done.GEJ had d whole of 6 years to complete these projects including Lagos- Ibadan express way,but corruption would nt allow him to.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by godunia(m): 12:07pm On May 27, 2017
This administration has changed government business. I love the whole thing Buhari is a no nonsense man but empty brain, Osibanjo is a brain man with good sense of administration, I call him man of the people. When was the last time a sitting high official went to the a place like market to interact with Nigerians? Buhari has disappointed the North, it's no longer share as usual and e de pepper them gan

1 Like

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Cooly100: 12:07pm On May 27, 2017
omooba969:

I thought you would dispute the substance of my argument, as it is, you resort to abuse. Everyone who gets to read this will know that your argument has no merits.

See you later chicken. grin

You are the loser and treacherous chameleon here...What sensible people are saying is that any policy can be changed as time evolve...but slavish people will cling to it to make a useless point. Do you see us blaming OBJ for carving oil producing communities from Imo to River state and from southern states to Ondo in SW...No...As we know this would be corrected in due time.We don't dwell on it to make a political point...

Even at that, what is your gain in the unitary system...If your SW had a true federal system, Lagos city will not be as shown in this pic...Amobode would have done it since... So why are gloating?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by lovethchioma(f): 12:08pm On May 27, 2017
Oh this man should shut up already..
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by bestpunterever: 12:08pm On May 27, 2017
tribalistseun:
Afonjas are parasites too
how? or u die.
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 27, 2017
The north is insatiable, that we know and this man keeps spewing trash.
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by sukkot: 12:14pm On May 27, 2017
we all know buhari is an oduduwa man deep down lol. that nigga luv him some oduduwa people. cheesy
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by omooba969(m): 12:24pm On May 27, 2017
Cooly100:

You are the loser and treacherous chameleon here...What sensible people are saying is that any policy can be changed as time evolve...but slavish people will cling to it to make a useless point. Do you see us blaming OBJ for carving oil producing communities from Imo to River state and from southern states to Ondo in SW...No...As we know this would be corrected in due time.We don't dwell on it to make a political point...

Even at that, what is your gain in the unitary system...If your SW had a true federal system, Lagos city will not be as shown in this pic...Amobode would have done it since... So why are gloating?

It's OBJ's turn now ba? grin JOKER! You also mentioned Ambode, very noticeable how you scampered away from the subject matter. cheesy

@bolded, you will have to find your way to Mr. Ironsi's grave & ask him that question first then come back here for a slap. cool

Again, your post is riddled with abuse. grin

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by DonCortino: 12:26pm On May 27, 2017
So BUBU wan claim all ambode works? grin
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Cooly100: 12:41pm On May 27, 2017
omooba969:

It's OBJ's turn now ba? grin JOKER! You also mentioned Ambode, very noticeable how you scampered away from the subject matter. cheesy

@bolded, you will have to find your way to Mr. Ironsi's grave & ask him that question first then come back here for a slap. cool

Again, your post is riddled with abuse. grin

Your greatest problem is the ability to comprehend...Obviously, I can't open up your brain to put stuff...Why do I need to ask Ironis...when you stated the point we are talking about? Its like going to Awo grave to ask Awo why he killed millions of children to please his masters up north so he could become the president...? ...and that dream went with him six feet deep..., hu? tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by omooba969(m): 12:48pm On May 27, 2017
Cooly100:

Your greatest problem is the ability to comprehend...Obviously, I can't open up your brain to put stuff...Why do I need to ask Ironis...when you stated the point we are talking about? Its like going to Awo grave to ask Awo why he killed millions of children to please his masters up north so he could become the president...? ...and that dream went with him six feet deep..., hu? tongue tongue

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Slurity(m): 1:14pm On May 27, 2017
Nigeria south west or Ghana? This man need to remain on his drug to prevent sickness complications
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Ovamboland(m): 1:17pm On May 27, 2017
amuwo1980:
afonjas are nation destroyers , all they care about is themselves, no mind all these so called progressive politics claims, they destroyed nigeria for the good life for themselves, for conspicuous consumption.

Now i get it, eboes supported Jonathan's re-election in 2015 to enable him execute more projects in the North and neglect the SE. I just saw the light, thanks a lot grin grin
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by lilytender: 1:24pm On May 27, 2017
Pavarottii:
I still remember travelling on federal roads during the last administration. Where everywhere was a construction yard. Even d east west road was on full gear, even tho setraco bullied Julius Berger out of the construction. Even obj didn't touch ibadan expressway the way heh touched it.

God bless GEJ.

Haaa! E beru Olohun. Ah nokum Lai. Fear God nah. Are you the one that taught Lai Mohammed how to lie? If Goatluck constructed all federal roads, then why are we still complaining of federal roads being death traps all over the country? You even mentioned the Lagos-Ibadan expressway that Obasanjo/Yar'Adua/Jonathan could not do for 16 years. You also mentioned the East-West road that has been used to siphone money over the years. My brethren, fear God nah. I know you hate Buhari, but do you also hate the truth so much?
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by evanscheck(m): 1:58pm On May 27, 2017
pple get it all wrg, is buhari for a region or for the whole county ..who ever said it does not under stand the real meaning of governance. am sure he or she is speaking ignorantly
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by genieluv(f): 2:12pm On May 27, 2017
A lot of northern elders really like to make public fools of themselves and i really wonder why.

No shame at all
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by madridguy(m): 3:09pm On May 27, 2017
grin grin grin

ajebuter:

The one leading to madridguy and sarkki toilets.
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Tecno66: 3:32pm On May 27, 2017
ganisucks:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/27/buhari-favouring-yorubas-done-nothing-north-junaid-muhammed/
Junaid, that is Nigeria for you. For the country to be united, the president must be detrabilized and be seen not to focus attention more on his people.
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by GoodMuyis(m): 3:58pm On May 27, 2017
kenny987:

Ah! That's the reason we will continue to so that which is native to us then...steer completely clear and create our own space for our benefit since we don't do the politics of snuffing the lives out of others while already having excess...

Dont pretend to be ignorant, Politics is NOT Democracy, but politics can be practice in Democracy. It is a game of interest, you bring to table what your interests are, those who run along with you will be your friend.

In politics, selfishness is a suicide, although every citizens would enjoys the dividend of democracy but juicy political appointment is off radar for such group of people, and that is the point Ngige was making, not abandoning some region based on their voting patterns.

The question i will asked you is, does Federal Allocation stop coming to any state in Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 27, 2017
now they are complaining?
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 27, 2017
ganisucks:
liar. mention one road that has been done by buhari in the entire country. APC is a failure generally. Don't use 419 to give Buhari passmark.
Also i am enjoying this tug of war between the north and southwest. i forsee Nigeria-Oduduwa civil w#r.
U can only witness Nigerian-biafran war 2
Nig-oduduwa electromedia war
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by maryjay99: 8:51pm On May 27, 2017
Senior Zombi talking
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by jollymizzle(m): 9:04pm On May 27, 2017
ganisucks:
liar. mention one road that has been done by buhari in the entire country. APC is a failure generally. Don't use 419 to give Buhari passmark.
Also i am enjoying this tug of war between the north and southwest. i forsee Nigeria-Oduduwa civil w#r.
lol so because we had a Nigeria/biafra war, we must also have Nigeria /"oduduwa"war abi. No be only oduduwa war na Amadioha war. You pple sha want revenge as if that would bring back those that were lost. Go sleep my friend sad

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Pavarottii(m): 9:07pm On May 27, 2017
lilytender:

Haaa! E beru Olohun. Ah nokum Lai. Fear God nah. Are you the one that taught Lai Mohammed how to lie? If Goatluck constructed all federal roads, then why are we still complaining of federal roads being death traps all over the country? You even mentioned the Lagos-Ibadan expressway that Obasanjo/Yar'Adua/Jonathan could not do for 16 years. You also mentioned the East-West road that has been used to siphone money over the years. My brethren, fear God nah. I know you hate Buhari, but do you also hate the truth so much?
U think u can do all d federal roads in an administration. I never said Gej did all d roads, I said the country was a construction yard.
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by jollymizzle(m): 9:29pm On May 27, 2017
technicallyrich:
What these man is saying is half truth because buhari is also favoring his brothers up north.ss and our igbo brothers are the only people sidelined in these goverment.and the yorubas are so hapy hapy about it.
I would have love the entire south to move away form north but it is an open secret that yorubas are tracherous and born betrayers about from other heavy cultural difference.
So I support ss and se to go their way.
coolIJAW and a BIAFRAN
If not for your Gej in all his buffoonery, the lackadaisical attitude of the SS, and the shortsightedness of our ipodic brothers in the east you probably wouldn't know the meaning of the word betrayal.
You want to accuse the yorubas of betrayal? here's the true meaning of betrayal from the tribe of perpetual victims in the east https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by sapele914(m): 10:43pm On May 27, 2017
DieBuhari:
Jonathan spent 5 years in office not 6. Why do people who should know better keep getting this wrong?
Or is it intentional?
Buhari has not done anything for anyone, he is a total failure.
Just like your parents what did they do for you?horrible upbringing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities / Evelyn And Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrate 41st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / APC Members In Biu LG, Borno Hold Rally For Tinubu, Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.