Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Reverend Builds House For Aged Couple In Enugu. See Before & After Photos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend Builds House For Aged Couple In Enugu. See Before & After Photos (21880 Views)

Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol / Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos / Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reverend Builds House For Aged Couple In Enugu. See Before & After Photos by chimere66: 8:22am On May 27, 2017
As shared by Akudo who lives in Enugu.....

'BLESSED ARE THE MERCIFUL.We congratulate our own most wonderful daddy and mummy, the Rt Rev. G. U Ukanwa PhD JP and his amiable wife Mrs. G. Ukanwa (Nnebuihe) for this unforgettable and forever in mind gift of a new building to this indigent couple. This is a big challenge to the political world and as well to other church leaders. A rare one in so many ages past coming when it is highly needed, what a pure and merciful spirit. This is so conspicuous and will forever be appreciated by the community and families of this old couple. We therefore salute you my lord and mummy for this vision and pray that your labour in God's vine will never be in vain. The Lord bless you abundantly and as well show you Mercy in your time of need, Amen. You are really indeed NNEBUIHE'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/nigerian-reverend-his-wife-build-new.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Builds House For Aged Couple In Enugu. See Before & After Photos by youngest85(m): 8:24am On May 27, 2017
God waters the giving heart but not publicity stunt

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Builds House For Aged Couple In Enugu. See Before & After Photos by Vision4God: 8:30am On May 27, 2017
Nice.
That is love.
God bless him if it is genuine

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Builds House For Aged Couple In Enugu. See Before & After Photos by NCANTaskForce: 12:00pm On May 27, 2017
Good work Reverend, cheesy smiley wink

Best Igbo Reverend, Afonjas won't like this, grin cheesy grin

Come and beat me na, I'm with my Task Force Officials.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Builds House For Aged Couple In Enugu. See Before & After Photos by martyns303(m): 12:00pm On May 27, 2017
This is what Christianity should be about

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Builds House For Aged Couple In Enugu. See Before & After Photos by bolkay47(m): 12:00pm On May 27, 2017
Nice!

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Builds House For Aged Couple In Enugu. See Before & After Photos by Pavore9: 12:01pm On May 27, 2017
Commendable.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Builds House For Aged Couple In Enugu. See Before & After Photos by Drienzia: 12:01pm On May 27, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Now this is getting out of hand... what's the business with Yoruba's with a bishop who helped a couple sometimes I wonder how some persons reason, instead of commending the bishop for his good deed, u here showing how deficient u er

8 Likes

Re: Reverend Builds House For Aged Couple In Enugu. See Before & After Photos by blackgorillaman: 12:02pm On May 27, 2017
Thanks man of God ,this a colossal giving

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Builds House For Aged Couple In Enugu. See Before & After Photos by Pasidon(m): 12:02pm On May 27, 2017
Leading by examples.... I hope all them pastors could emulate this.. And our basket stomach politicians tooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Builds House For Aged Couple In Enugu. See Before & After Photos by Kylekent59: 12:03pm On May 27, 2017
Nairaland wnt let me comment on Muslim forum. But why

1 Like

Re: Reverend Builds House For Aged Couple In Enugu. See Before & After Photos by cenaboy(m): 12:03pm On May 27, 2017
I love Anglican

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Builds House For Aged Couple In Enugu. See Before & After Photos by KLM42019: 12:03pm On May 27, 2017
This are the kind of ppl Christianity needs

Re: Reverend Builds House For Aged Couple In Enugu. See Before & After Photos by smith666999(m): 12:04pm On May 27, 2017
my Reverend must hear this!
Re: Reverend Builds House For Aged Couple In Enugu. See Before & After Photos by Oladipo1166(m): 12:04pm On May 27, 2017
nice one

1 Like

Re: Reverend Builds House For Aged Couple In Enugu. See Before & After Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 12:05pm On May 27, 2017
cool 'BLESSED ARE THE MERCIFUL

1 Like

Re: Reverend Builds House For Aged Couple In Enugu. See Before & After Photos by 4everGrand(m): 12:05pm On May 27, 2017
NCANTaskForce:

C'mon!

Re: Reverend Builds House For Aged Couple In Enugu. See Before & After Photos by tribalistseun: 12:05pm On May 27, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
I wonder who cursed you like this
Re: Reverend Builds House For Aged Couple In Enugu. See Before & After Photos by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 27, 2017
Penteco make unah show
Re: Reverend Builds House For Aged Couple In Enugu. See Before & After Photos by Sirheny007(m): 12:06pm On May 27, 2017
James 2: 14 - 16
"....Faith without good works is dead.."

I'll leave it here.
Re: Reverend Builds House For Aged Couple In Enugu. See Before & After Photos by Nkepris(f): 12:07pm On May 27, 2017
May God bless him

1 Like

Re: Reverend Builds House For Aged Couple In Enugu. See Before & After Photos by hopeyemih(m): 12:07pm On May 27, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3822881/call-well-meaning-nigerians-save-kolawole
Here is Kolawole Olaniyi Emmanuel, a 400l law student of the Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, not just a barrister at equity but a bundle of talents woven in one person, humorist, intelligent and fun person but behold beyond a shadow of his old self, this lacerates the heart to no limits
Niyi was diagnosed with lymphatic cancer and Hepatitis B on August 2016(his birthday month) at the university of Lagos university teaching hospital (LUTH),and
Since then, he has been bed ridden, dropped out of school and looks like a shadow of himself.
Niyi needs the sum of 3 million Naira for his chemotherapy treatments and dialysis to help save his liver and stop the cancer from spreading to other organs of his body.
Please let's not allow the dreams and aspirations of Niyi to die..
We are appealing to kind hearted Nigerians to please help # saveNiyi. Help save him from this excruciating pain and more. Imminent dangers
Here's his Acct details:
name: kolawole olaniyi
acct number: 0126045388
Bank name: Guarantee Trust Bank.
#SaveNiyi #SaveNiyi #SaveNiyi

1 Like

Re: Reverend Builds House For Aged Couple In Enugu. See Before & After Photos by supremegists: 12:09pm On May 27, 2017
This is a very good example to those big men of God out there. It is high time we practice Christianity in practical ways
See photo of a mum and 3 daughters that got everyone thinking
http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/05/see-photo-if-mum-and-her-three.html
Re: Reverend Builds House For Aged Couple In Enugu. See Before & After Photos by alade112(m): 12:09pm On May 27, 2017
NCANTaskForce:

Mumusco! shebi u said there's no thatched roof and brown roof in igboland? WTF I'm I seeing there? I wonder what brought Afonja into this.

3 Likes

Re: Reverend Builds House For Aged Couple In Enugu. See Before & After Photos by reyscrub(m): 12:09pm On May 27, 2017
This is very very messageful to every so call man of God and people who confess to know God as their lord and personal saviour.

God bless you and be with you sir and as you have provided shelter for other, God Almighty shall help you to make heaven and acquire your mansion in heaven in Jesus name.

Remember that the missionaries left their Confort state and country to come to our country not minding poor sick state of the jungle environment, they came with living word, with materials, with education and give it to us free of charge.

After they help us in all areas and give us the gospel truth, they preferred to be with us in our jungle environment instead of returning to their good country and finally laid down their life.

After this uncommon service from foreigners, what did our so call men of God and churches are doing today is greatly disheartened.

Today, some churches will task the members to donate for building or other project. After rake in the money, they will build school and members ward will not be able to send their ward to such school due to high fee, why?

Also church will buy aircraft from church money and member will not even see the craft talk less of entering it, why?

Again, pastor will be controlling fleet of cars why numbers of member will find it difficult to get transport money to come to church and when church say to your God, in simple obedience, such member will still give again.

Oh Lord have mercy on our religious leader and show them your way, your wish and your direction in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Reverend Builds House For Aged Couple In Enugu. See Before & After Photos by kpaofame: 12:12pm On May 27, 2017
Great move

A good Shepherd must have the interest and concern of his flocks at heart...

Jesus enjoined Peter to take care of the His Sheep and the early Church as depicted in the Book of Acts, had the well-being of the members of Congregation at heart not the well-being of the leaders only, the church must not be blinded to the Acts of the Apostles and be only quoting Malachi 3:10 upandan

1 Like

Re: Reverend Builds House For Aged Couple In Enugu. See Before & After Photos by markemcee(m): 12:12pm On May 27, 2017
Sirheny007:
James 2: 14 - 16
"....Faith without good works is dead.."

I'll leave it here.

bro.
this doesn't relate with the write-up

1 Like

Re: Reverend Builds House For Aged Couple In Enugu. See Before & After Photos by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 27, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
I'm an Igbo guy and this Igbo afonja thingy is getting disgusting... Y'all are just kids.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Builds House For Aged Couple In Enugu. See Before & After Photos by Pritypussi(f): 12:15pm On May 27, 2017
I see thatched roof.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Songs Of Solomon Always Exempted From Church Teachings ? / Paul Olawoore, Catholic Bishop Of Ilorin Is Dead / Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.