Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? (21753 Views)

Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? / Is Kissing And Hugging Sinful In Christian Courtship? / Is It Sinful To Wear Trousers As A Christian Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2012
For anyone who's been privy to know what love feast is in Christ embassy at the Universities aka believers loveworld, is it a sinful experience as i've heard many stories emanating from what happens from the event.
we are here shouting about valentine, but this love feast is a periodical-like valentine celebration in christ embassy churches in the universities.
well, the love feast starts with exchange of gifts and it's always given to the opposite sex. Then after service there's what i hear they call the bonding experience. well i'll stop at that. so is this a scriptural thing or christian liberty to align with secular beliefs?
Re: Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? by crossman9(m): 2:35am On Feb 07, 2012
Well I was a member of the church they do promote Valentine’s Day

Among many other pagan festivals such as Christmas they know its pagan but they don’t care but sex games or campus sex romps I can’t speak of this but what I can speak of is this they will seek to match make and destroy marriages for their own benefit members will go out there way to destroy personal relationship because there is forced mentality to be successful if you fail in the church this is seen as having weak faith and you’re not born again they will say your nap eels there is this over whelming drive to be in business not that business is wrong but Christianity is not about business it is about serving Christ and building the kingdom of God not making yourself rich everything is about money and making it big in the church what is really happening is the bible has been perverted to suit their personal agendas so there god is money and pastor Chris they worship him as god and this is  covered up with the usual touch not the anointed one routine  they call him father daddy mentor and life coach general and I did notice if you raise any issues they will tell you have demons or you’re not born again  or you’re a baby even if it has credence from the word of God

They have replaced the word of God with the daily devotional rhapsody of realties it takes them away from really studying the bible for themselves it isolates them from the truth of the bible so when the real ministers come along and point out the deceptions there in the real ministers is demonized and they denigratthe true follower of Christ and tell you we have (Pastor. Chris, Oyakhilome) he interprets the bible for us this why we have leadership to lead us he have given us pastors and they cite the bible and proof for this like this passage and God gave some to be pastor evangelist’s and some prophets and also preachers and teachers our man of god as they put him he has replaced the leadership of the holy spirit and also sound reason and judgement this why a large portion of the follower (Pastor. Chris, Oyakhilome) frantically defend his dimmable heiress  they call sound teaching like self-service is not a sin and we are the word of God now Jesus has been replaced as the word because he has Christ embassy in effect there is many more deceptions I could go on all night telling what happened to me

I have a 300 page dairy I need to publish but I need to get a proof reading done first because I don’t want to be like these people a heretic worshiping a man who thinks and calls himself a god The followers honour him way beyond the level of a king or leader they talking about him being Christ in a white suit and more some say he is Jesus Christ they worship him as GOD because he does miracles there deceived this is why the diehard members, all have a “pastor Chris haircuts ” it is the in thing and fashion statement it could be viewed in this way like the father and son relationship the son saying to daddy when I grow up I want to be  just like you haaaaa how sweet but when you look at them you who are real believer in Christ feel like throwing up on them it make you sick and outraged but “Mr Gerry curl king” would not correct them, Oh no he wants more mindless drowns to follow him and to make him rich but he will want to trade all this in on the day of judgement

We should pray that he repents for this detestable evil he has created called a church it is not a embassy of Christ is in fact high way to hell for the many mindless spiritual Automatons like the new Borg Leader these Mindless Automatons Now seeking spiritual leadership will only be assimilated in to his collective with his dictatorship personality men are turn into little boys and woman into little girls with an almost childish humility in his presence

It is sad men seek freedom yet have surrendered the truth of the bible to a man who now does not know the bible anyway the  more I watch him on TV and it seems  to me he really to be honest has not got a clue I would make him look like a little boy in understand if I was there in his presence and for all this people think he is so wonderful so sad what does he bring I could and would wipe the floor with in bible knowledge
(Pastor. Chris, Oyakhilome)
(Pastor. Anita, Oyakhilome)

They call him father which is forbidden in the bible and I have heard them call (Pastor. Anita, Oyakhilome) mama we are you sons and daughters and I have heard her called mother of  god but this is not the norm in the church mother of god was only used once

1 Share

Re: Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? by crossman9(m): 2:59am On Feb 07, 2012
tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cryTheir field marshal
he is more like the ss the way the Security treats people and the church members do it as well and it’s like joining the third Reich? 
they treat him like he is the voice of God

Alcuin, (735-804 A.D)
(Vox populi, vox dei.) The voice of the people is the voice of God. [letters to Charlemagne]

(Georg Wilhem Friedrich Hegel) Object lesson ignored: The history of man teaches us that man learns nothing from history

Aristophanes (c.444-380 B.C.)
3. A man may learn Wisdom even from a foe [The Birds]

Aistole (384-322B.C.)
6 the roots of the education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet. [Diogens Laerius, Life]

Armstrong
Revolutions are not about trifles, but spring from trifles, [Politics]
Man is by nature a political animal [Ib.]

Burke, Edmund (1729-1797)
2.  the people never give up their liberties but under some delusion. [speech, 1784]
5. tyrants seldom want pretexts.
6 The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing

Re: Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? by FXKing2012(m): 7:40am On Feb 07, 2012
@diluminati, there you go again attacking churches.

@crossman9, I have to say your every post is an attack on Christ Embassy Church. May I remind you that despite your misgivings about the church, the church has also helped/changed so many lives and saved so many souls.
Re: Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 07, 2012
If you call it an attack well its your own cup of tea.

I'm just trying my best to expose whats behind the smokescreen, you know the wolves in sheep's clothing thing.

My girlfriends back in the university days use to get sexpartners from this kind of love feast.
And i knew a couple of guys who started attending believers loveorld because of love feast, hoping to get one of these church girls to slam back home. And dont doubt me, it worked most of the time because christ embassy girls are so loosed and easy. If you keep your ears to the ground, you will know i aint lying.

can i have a witness?
Re: Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? by Azibalua(f): 9:19am On Feb 07, 2012
diluminati:

For anyone who's been privy to know what love feast is in Christ embassy at the Universities aka believers loveworld, is it a sinful experience as i've heard many stories emanating from what happens from the event.
we are here shouting about valentine, but this love feast is a periodical-like valentine celebration in christ embassy churches in the universities.
well, the love feast starts with exchange of gifts and it's always given to the opposite sex. Then after service there's what i hear they call the bonding experience. well i'll stop at that. so is this a scriptural thing or christian liberty to align with secular beliefs?

Funny how you believe stories, I think you should have your own personal experience before you make a comment
Re: Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? by Afam4eva(m): 9:36am On Feb 07, 2012
When did Christmas become a pagan activity.
Re: Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? by tunnytox(m): 9:37am On Feb 07, 2012
@crossman9
Are you obsessed with Pastor Oyakhilome? just curious undecided
Re: Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? by Image123(m): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2012
@crossman
Your points are noted and 'respected'. I just had to repeat that "dimmable heiress" part. I see that's the conc. senior of "damnable heresies", right?
Re: Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? by Ndata(m): 9:57am On Feb 07, 2012
Damn right the guy is really obsessed with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.Check out the height of his madness

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-863801.99999.html#bot
Re: Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? by ojubi(m): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2012
Opps, i am a christian, but the way we figth over some of this issues make me kinda feel we africans would have been better if we were only educated by the colonia masters and then allow to worship our own stones and trees, aka african traditoinal religion.
All over the western world, i mean those who gave us christianity in the first place, they celebrate all this feast in churches e.g JOEL OSTEN. T.D. JAKES etc.
My question is can we claim to know christianity more than our teachers of christianity?
All over the bible the jews keep celebrating one festival to the other according to the time of the year the event fall, even in the new testament and God never condemn them.
Infact it is now i know that the annual new yam festival celebrated in my village, which i help condemn as a christian youth leader is not a sin, provided idols are not worshiped.
Haba! africa who has bewitched us?
Re: Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? by ojubi(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2012
Opps, i am a christian, but the way we figth over some of this issues make me kinda feel we africans would have been better if we were only educated by the colonia masters and then allow to worship our own stones and trees, aka african traditoinal religion.
All over the western world, i mean those who gave us christianity in the first place, they celebrate all this feast in churches e.g JOEL OSTEN. T.D. JAKES etc.
My question is can we claim to know christianity more than our teachers of christianity?
All over the bible the jews keep celebrating one festival to the other according to the time of the year the event fall, even in the new testament and God never condemn them.
Infact it is now i know that the annual new yam festival celebrated in my village, which i help condemn as a christian youth leader is not a sin, provided idols are not worshiped.
Haba! africa who has bewitched us?
Re: Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? by konami001: 10:07am On Feb 07, 2012
afam4eva:

When did Christmas become a pagan activity.

Obviously, you have alot to learn in history, try and catch up

1 Like

Re: Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? by eghost247(m): 10:09am On Feb 07, 2012
hahaha people are bashing pastor chris all over nairaland
Re: Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? by PupetMasta(m): 10:09am On Feb 07, 2012
This just sounds like "orgy"
Re: Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? by mabell: 10:12am On Feb 07, 2012
tunnytox:

@crossman9
Are you obsessed with Pastor Oyakhilome? just curious undecided

precisely, he is indeed a psycho going about telling stories out of his fantasy
God help crossman!
Re: Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? by Afam4eva(m): 10:13am On Feb 07, 2012
konami001:

Obviously, you have alot to learn in history, try and catch up

Please educate me briefly.
Re: Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? by FXKing2012(m): 10:20am On Feb 07, 2012
Ndata:

Damn right the guy is really obsessed with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.Check out the height of his madness

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-863801.99999.html#bot
Visited the thread and, yes, the guy is obviously obsessed - and perhaps mad.
Re: Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? by PastorKun(m): 10:26am On Feb 07, 2012
Stale gist! Every body knows that christ embassy girls are very very loose and cheap.

1 Like

Re: Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? by Cyberfreak(f): 10:32am On Feb 07, 2012
C
Re: Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? by mekuzoil(m): 10:33am On Feb 07, 2012
@op
               You didnt really give us enough reasons here to condemn the love feast by christ embassy members on campuses.
               Exchange of gifts with the opposite sex is no sin provided your motive is pure, the bonding experience here could as
               well be sitting down together and hearing the word or praying together which will normally bond or bring people of the same
               fellowship together and as a former member of christ embassy one would expect you to tell us why you are no longer a member?
Re: Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? by wesley80(m): 10:41am On Feb 07, 2012
diluminati:

And i knew a couple of guys who started attending believers loveorld because of love feast, hoping to get one of these church girls to slam back home. And dont doubt me, it worked most of the time because christ embassy girls are so loosed and easy. If you keep your ears to the ground, you will know i aint lying.

can i have a witness?

Yes you've got one very competent witness here!
Some 9years back as a university student I actually met one of dem pretty sisters i thot was giving me an 'eye' so when she invited me to church, naturally i didnt hesitate as my 'market' was seriously booming with members of the opposite sex. She led me to Christ same day and while my focus was still on the pretty sister i thot was tripping for me, i started attending services and in a couple of weeks i was carrying heavy 8seater wooden desks till i almost passed out and sweeping 1000 capacity halls (even though i hardly swept at home cos i was asthmatic) to ensure service held without a hitch. Na so Ramsey Noah take turn to Brother Ramsey! 9 years later do you know how thankful i am to that 'pretty sister' that 'eyed' me? Just my story, there's a lot more on www.wikisozo.com
@Topic, how best do you win the world than by using a tool they recognize? It is easy to criticize what u know nothing about, i know what i thot about those christ embassy sisters from a distance and i know what i think now. Seek d truth and you'll find.

2 Likes

Re: Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? by lynxnoon(m): 10:52am On Feb 07, 2012
rubbish!!!
Re: Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? by royaltykay: 11:21am On Feb 07, 2012
Well.Not got much to say to the people who just sit down and type rubbish without having any proof from anywhere because i know you don;t study your bible and know what it says cos if you do you wont post what your writing here.The person that started the post i really dont know if your trying to understand the way the love feast in christembassy is been done cos there are two different things that you dont understand something and seek knowledge to understand and that you just criticise things cos that way you won't learn.
Never you judge anyone or talk about any Man of God even if its wrong even God frowns at it for example was aaron and moses sister that talked wrong of moses and God struck them with leprosy so dont do those kinds of things, A word is enough for the wise, Christ Embassy is a more than a church its a Vision From God, They seek to reach everyone all around the world with the word of God so you can either be part of them or not,
Re: Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? by FXKing2012(m): 11:46am On Feb 07, 2012
Cyberfreak:

Wait, are you telling me I can get hooked to a partner of my choice on love feast day?
Hmmmmm. . . . . interesting. . . . .
You sound like u wanna get hooked, I'm very available - just so u know.

royaltykay:

Well.Not got much to say to the people who just sit down and type rubbish without having any proof from anywhere because i know you don;t study your bible and know what it says cos if you do you wont post what your writing here.The person that started the post i really dont know if your trying to understand the way the love feast in christembassy is been done cos there are two different things that you dont understand something and seek knowledge to understand and that you just criticise things cos that way you won't learn.
Never you judge anyone or talk about any Man of God even if its wrong even God frowns at it for example was aaron and moses sister that talked wrong of moses and God struck them with leprosy so dont do those kinds of things, A word is enough for the wise, Christ Embassy is a more than a church its a Vision From God, They seek to reach everyone all around the world with the word of God so you can either be part of them or not,

I agree with you on all u said asides the curse thing. The Blood of Jesus has redeemed us from all curses and we can not be cursed. Pls stop living in the old testament. Show me any passage in the new testament where anybody was cursed by God for making jest of a man of God.
Re: Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? by gigabytes: 11:47am On Feb 07, 2012
@Crossman9 and others, you pple are not Christian that is why. If you do you will know what 1Cor 3v21 - 22 says.  Let me give it to you just incase you dont have money to buy bible.
1Co 3:21  Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;
1Co 3:22  Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;
Re: Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 07, 2012
Hmm, so much confusion as usual. Everyone's right,

1 Like

Re: Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 07, 2012
Theres no need for the Bad blood.

Hey Leave your scriptures and your doctrines first and prove me wrong. If you live close to a university or you are in the university community go join this believers loveworld fellowship and see for yourself. It is a hook-up joint, i'm serious. Hardly can you find a christ embassy girl without a boyfriend/sexpartner in these meetings.
Re: Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? by FXKing2012(m): 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2012
Saul was cursed and he went blind for a while before regaining his sight and then becoming a great apostle. In Acts 13:4-12, Paul cursed a a sorcerer for trying to prevent him from seeing Sergius Paulus and the socerer went blind for a season.
So curses still exist and the men of God should never be "touched" if you dont want to be cursed.
This also shows a man of God can curse a person or group of people.

Be careful wat u say abt men of God!
Re: Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? by Basics007: 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2012
wesley80:

Yes you've got one very competent witness here!
Some 9years back as a university student I actually met one of dem pretty sisters i thot was giving me an 'eye' so when she invited me to church, naturally i didnt hesitate as my 'market' was seriously booming with members of the opposite sex. She led me to Christ same day and while my focus was still on the pretty sister i thot was tripping for me, i started attending services and in a couple of weeks i was carrying heavy 8seater wooden desks till i almost passed out and sweeping 1000 capacity halls (even though i hardly swept at home cos i was asthmatic) to ensure service held without a hitch. Na so Ramsey Noah take turn to Brother Ramsey! 9 years later do you know how thankful i am to that 'pretty sister' that 'eyed' me? Just my story, there's a lot more on www.wikisozo.com

Guy you are too funny. That thing happened to me too in the university

1 Like

Re: Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? by crossman9(m): 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2012
lo
Re: Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? by crossman9(m): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2012
Well Christmas has always been a pagan festival it was the Catholic Church that Christianization it; D; D and yes to all the people I am openly a fan of Pastor Chris and the word fan meaning  fanatic and I am fanatically dedicated to exposing this Gerry curl king for what he really is or better put he is a over dressed style monger with a 50s throw back hair style, he has a bad Ora around him, I don’t see good in him at all in fact all I see is deception and  a “bad Gerry curl king” see if I was not treated so badly with the church, we would not be here doing battle in fact I might be one of the “Gerry curl kings” myself not that I have one lol
See I have many stories about “cretins embassy” and there merry band of followers I would need to write a book and about the bad experiences I had with them in fact? you would never gauss I am doing just that it will not only blow them out of the water with their false doctrines but many churches as well they are a hybrid of so called Christian Catholicism and Pentecostalism and big business all mixed into one with the cult of personality mixed all together into on great  melting pot of deception  hence creating Christ embassy,  when they were treating me with such contempt and evil they were warned I am not some normal person who they just plucked of the street I took time to gather my strength to come back fighting with such ferocity they have never seen before ?
Actions of a mad man
Since many on this site may think my actions to be that of mad man they are right I am mad very mad yes mad about Christ embassy as in angry and their deceptions I have been declared mentally sound and off good reason this is not me speaking but the health professionals in the UK I have a letter I could make easily ready for all people needing to know am I some crazy person with frizzy hair and bad teeth in fact I am very handsome getting a belly siting here fighting the as it takes time to fight weak minds who don’t want to know the truth of the bible or any truth there is some in the church that have me killed to keep their little world of make believe alive and others would not believe even if Jesus walked up to them and said you know that fellow Mr Oyakhilome he is a false prophet wait he did in his word nearly 2 thousand years ago he told people what to watch out for and he  fits the bill meaning if it barks like a dog wags its tail just like a dog then it is a DOG as Mr Oyakhilome says
Christ embassy woman
See long ago before I was active believer in Christ I was meeting many woman on the net I met this one girl from Nigeria she was really nice to me and she want me to make a home movie in fact it was not the sort you don’t sit around and eat popcorn with the family but she was a little boring I had to keep the conversation alive but she was a nice person so I left this woman but get this after I broke up with this lady; and had trouble namely the church I was talking over them with her as friend and it turns out she was a member of Christ embassy in London so I could see her life was changed for ever with the church going to church and making home movies the adult kind but the minute I said a word about Christ embassy it went from a warmth to a cold winter see there obsessed with the man no the maker so she slammed the phone down on me and has never spoke to me since because I make a few comments about what I seen as wrong  and there is proof for this one sex lies and video tape lol?
So I left that woman I was talking about and met the woman I was meant to marry a real lover of Christ I had fallen in love with her I encourage this woman to go to Christ embassy  as she was having demonic problems we were introduce through a school teacher that is currently on TV every week on a program spouting church materials and dogma I will say no more because you would know who this is very easily but I know them personally I even had barbecue’s with them and took them food at work.
The true love
This is where the woman I was meant to marry comes into contact with the church it changed her life for ever she changed in to nuttier I did not notice it at first because I was spiritually asleep but after receiving some shock treatment from the church I woke up quick and to late I might added but she is still in the slaughter house and married the man who said I had demons but if it was just about a woman and some lip stick on the collar then it would be a little water under the bridge?
Shakespeare says:  but a little water will not clear us this deed
But is not about lost love alone but the woman stopped look after her mother paying for her medication and sending money for food?
This was so she could pay her tithes I raise this issue in the church and the people said to my shock and said pay your tithes first I was cut in half inside so you are to let your mother die to pay tithes I felt like crying so I stepped in to save the mother and I have been for 2 & half years now keeping the mother alive in food and medical needs it is not to make myself feel good and to say look at me, I am such a nice person no!!!!  I was compelled to do the right thing because the bible say it; to look after the needs of poor but all I seen in Christ embassy was some rich people and lots of poor people hoping to make it big I help a few out with money and the church knew about them and did nothing to help them I was angry again and helped them so for me Christ embassy is the coldest place on earth not even the penguin’s would the warmth of love there see I have only meet 2 people in the church that I can say where nice and the rest love pastor Chris and if they were told to drink Poisson in coca cola they would do it there brainwashed  most defend evil and not good?
I notice people love testimonies in Christ embassy but the minute they get one that does not fit into the wizard of Oz picture of Christ embassy they don’t want to know it not the yellow brick road they want but the road to false hoods and feel good Christianity feeling good is not being good
And the person who said about Moses and leprosy Moses was the meekest man alive? Your so called man of god is not meek but takes advantage of the meek the meek shall inherit earth but not the mineral rights
The bible does not say we should be silent in fact it tells us to speak out against them if there wrong
1 Corinthians 2:11-16
New King James Version (NKJV)
1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
1 Corinthians 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.
1 Corinthians 2:13 These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy[a] Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1 Corinthians 2:15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.
1 Corinthians 2:16 For “who has known the mind of the LORD that he may instruct Him?”[b] But we have the mind of Christ.
1 Corinthians 6:1-10
New International Version (NIV)
1 Corinthians 6
Lawsuits Among Believers
(NIV) 1 Corinthians 6: 1 If any of you has a dispute with another, do you dare to take it before the ungodly for judgment instead of before the Lord’s people?
(NIV) 1 Corinthians 6:2 Or do you not know that the Lord’s people will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases?
(NIV) 1 Corinthians 6:3 Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life!
(NIV) 1 Corinthians 6:4 Therefore, if you have disputes about such matters, do you ask for a ruling from those whose way of life is scorned in the church?
(NIV) 1 Corinthians 6:5 I say this to shame you. Is it possible that there is nobody among you wise enough to judge a dispute between believers?
(N(KJV)IV)1 Corinthians 6:6 But instead, one brother takes another to court—and this in front of unbelievers!
(NIV) 1 Corinthians 6:7 The very fact that you have lawsuits among you means you have been completely defeated already. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be cheated?
(NIV) 1 Corinthians 6:8 Instead, you yourselves cheat and do wrong, and you do this to your brothers and sisters.
(NIV) 1 Corinthians 6:9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who Be Intimate with men[a]
(NIV) 1 Corinthians 6:10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
Footnotes:
a.1 Corinthians 6:9 The words men who Be Intimate with men translate two Greek words that refer to the passive and active participants in gay acts.
(KJV) 1 Corinthians 14:29Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.

Paul Rebukes Peter
(NIV) Galatians 2:9-21

(NIV) Galatians 2:9 James, Peter and John, those reputed to be pillars, gave me and Barnabas the
right hand of fellowship when they recognized the grace given to me. They agreed that we should go to the Gentiles, and they to the Jews.

(NIV) Galatians 2:10 All they asked was that we should continue to remember the poor, the very thing I was eager to do.

(NIV) Galatians 2:11 When Peter came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he was clearly in the wrong.

(NIV) Galatians 2:12 Before certain men came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles. But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group.

(NIV) Galatians 2:13 The other Jews joined him in his hypocrisy, so that by their hypocrisy even Barnabas was led astray.

(NIV) Galatians 2:14 When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter in front of them all, "You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then, that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs?

(NIV) Galatians 2:15 "We who are Jews by birth and not 'Gentile sinners'

(NIV) Galatians 2:16 know that a man is not justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law, because by observing the law no one will be justified.

(NIV) Galatians 2:17 "If, while we seek to be justified in Christ, it becomes evident that we
ourselves are sinners, does that mean that Christ promotes sin? Absolutely not!

(NIV) Galatians 2:18 If I rebuild what I destroyed, I prove that I am a lawbreaker.

(NIV) Galatians 2:19 For through the law I died to the law so that I might live for God.

(NIV) Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me.
The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

(NIV) Galatians 2:21 I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"

I know the mind set of these preachers like him
He thinks to himself if God did not want them sheared, he would have not made them sheep

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

117th Posthumous Birthday Of Joseph Ayo Babalola Is Today / Mbaka Distances Himself From Protest Against Closure Of His Adoration Ministry / Pastor Ea Adeboye Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.