Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Child Abuse!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Child Abuse!! (556 Views)

Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married / This 18 Year Old Boy Should Be Arrested For Child Marriage And Child Abuse And / What Would You Call This! Love Or Child Abuse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child Abuse!! by kelpat581(m): 10:12am On May 27, 2017
A man in my area is always exhibiting domestic violence toward his 10yrs old daughter , curses and shout at her at any little provocation, the brother jst came to me now with pictures of phone his dad broke because of the same 10yrs girl cause she did not bring her script home from school ., pls wat can he do ...

Re: Child Abuse!! by baZOOKer: 10:13am On May 27, 2017
Go to police #ow
Re: Child Abuse!! by Victornezzar: 10:28am On May 27, 2017
Even d phone needs destruction
life iyaaf taya d phone

1 Like

Re: Child Abuse!! by smardray(m): 11:07am On May 27, 2017
This place is nuh police station...GET HOLD OF AN EVIDENCE AND GET HIM ARRESTED
Re: Child Abuse!! by kelpat581(m): 11:18am On May 27, 2017
Evidence is available picture with recorded video
Re: Child Abuse!! by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 27, 2017
FRONT PAGE 4 _XO DAT d whole world can see it

where are d mods wen u nid dem most
Re: Child Abuse!! by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 27, 2017
Just curious, how does it cross from parental discipline to child abuse? Where's the proverbial line or "taking it too far"? Because some of us grew up with the belief that you spare the rod, you spoil the child (From parents) & we turned out OK. TBH, being yelled at & sometimes being popped in the face for having a smart mouth, wasn't uncommon at my house growing up. So sometimes I wonder how are today's parents are supposed to instill discipline in the home if you can't scold or spank a child. Remember that most of us (blacks) grew up with corporal punishment as children so it'd be difficult to unlearn certain patterns for most. Just saying.

(1) (Reply)

8 Mistakes To Avoid In A Relationship To Make It Strong And Solid / What's The Funniest African Proverbs You've Ever Heard? / A Man That Raises Hand To Beat The Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.