Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

This 18 Year Old Boy Should Be Arrested For Child Marriage And Child Abuse And - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This 18 Year Old Boy Should Be Arrested For Child Marriage And Child Abuse And (1756 Views)

See This 18 Years Old NYSC Corpper That Is Causing Commotion Over Her Real Age / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) / 18-year-old Model Sells Virginity For $3m To Abu Dhabi Businessman (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This 18 Year Old Boy Should Be Arrested For Child Marriage And Child Abuse And by shofoluweyusuf: 4:57am On Feb 29, 2020
This 18 year old boy should be arrested for Child Marriage and Child Abuse

http:///s5761cf6b200229en_ng

Re: This 18 Year Old Boy Should Be Arrested For Child Marriage And Child Abuse And by segebase(m): 6:18am On Feb 29, 2020
Boohariiii

Re: This 18 Year Old Boy Should Be Arrested For Child Marriage And Child Abuse And by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 8:11am On Feb 29, 2020
18 years old should be arrested ? someone that can vote. What an effrontery, when people younger than him have 2 - 3 wives in the north, while working here in the south

I really respect the Guy’s decision, the country would have been better if we all take responsibility for our actions

1 Like

Re: This 18 Year Old Boy Should Be Arrested For Child Marriage And Child Abuse And by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 29, 2020
segebase:
Boohariiii

Pls remind me of this girls instgram handle

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Was Raped And Traumatized, But Police Are Not Taking It Serious. / Share Your Experiences On What Attracted You To Your Husby Or Wife / This Is The Reason Why My Relationship With Men Keep Failing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.