Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,814 members, 7,824,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) (67740 Views)

President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) / Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by Fulmigati: 2:04pm On May 27, 2017
ay4shizzy:
it's nothing lasts forever..thank me later
Yes It was auto correct. Do you have anything to say regarding the content of my previous posts or are you just pointing out typos?
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 2:07pm On May 27, 2017
Ask Trump to locate Nigeria on a map. cool
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 27, 2017
Serendip:
I dream of a Nigeria where the use of words like Afonja, Igbos, will be a thing of the past.
Where Chukwuemeka will heartily call Adamu his beloved brother, where Olabisi will honestly call Ifeoma her true friend and sister.
Where we have a president called Adekunle Ifeanyi Ciroma.
Where we only see Nigerians and not a hausa or yoruba or an igbo man.

God bless Nigeria
God bless us all

Is it by force? How is a Yoruba man or Hausa man my brother? Why can't you mind your business!

Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 27, 2017
Gewana:
[color=#770077][/color]

Osinbanjo can not represent nigeria because he is considered an illegal immigrate.

He should not have even run for election because illegal immigrants can't run.
Because he is not Yoruba, because he is from biafra
that why the supreme military council had no Biafra in it

That why Mr obasanjom , who is not Yoruba have been pretending as if he was Yoruba, all his life because , illegal immigrants can't run for election..

The signature an illegal I'mmigrate Osinbajo is worthless in an court of law

You can see, Britain is not in the picture, because the signature of an illegal immigrants osinbajo has no valve in court

The story of illegal immigrants Biafran living in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFBN2i5YwoA

See Painment grin

Your spelling of "immigrant" got me like

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 2:14pm On May 27, 2017
amexi:
I didn't know Nigeria is part of G7. I stand to be corrected.

OK. Just found out the ag president left for the summit this morning. Godspeed.
Nigeria in G7 ? Re u kidding me? When China south Korea even Australia is not among the member,Nigeria is in G20 with Togo Ghana Tanzania somalia southern Sudan Yemen Zanzibar Gabon
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by Kingluqman89(m): 2:26pm On May 27, 2017
Gewana:
[color=#770077][/color]

Osinbanjo can not represent nigeria because he is considered an illegal immigrate.

He should not have even run for election because illegal immigrants can't run.
Because he is not Yoruba, because he is from biafra
that why the supreme military council had no Biafra in it

That why Mr obasanjom , who is not Yoruba have been pretending as if he was Yoruba, all his life because , illegal immigrants can't run for election..

The signature an illegal I'mmigrate Osinbajo is worthless in an court of law

You can see, Britain is not in the picture, because the signature of an illegal immigrants osinbajo has no valve in court

The story of illegal immigrants Biafran living in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFBN2i5YwoA

Are you from Kwale? Seems your weed is disturbing your brain.
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by nothingspoil70: 2:39pm On May 27, 2017
Why are they always wearing black in Aso rock ? I noticed Jonathan no longer wear black since leaving office and now Osinbajo is wearing the black uniform. Or is black our new national colour
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by eyizlive(m): 2:41pm On May 27, 2017
MisterLomantic:

See Painment grin

LWKMD!...guy i think d dude was tryin to combine 'immigrant' with 'ingrate'....gewana abeg shey him owe u money nii?...goboy.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by eyizlive(m): 2:42pm On May 27, 2017
MisterLomantic:

See Painment grin

LWKMD!...guy i think d dude was tryin to combine 'immigrant' with 'ingrate'....gewana abeg shey him owe u money nii?...gorboy.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by eyizlive(m): 2:43pm On May 27, 2017
MisterLomantic:

See Painment grin

LWKMD! ...guy i think d dude was tryin to combine 'immigrant' with 'ingrate'....gewana abeg shey him owe u money nii? ...gorboy.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by anykProperties: 2:44pm On May 27, 2017
Serendip:
I dream of a Nigeria where the use of words like Afonja, Igbos, will be a thing of the past.
Where Chukwuemeka will heartily call Adamu his beloved brother, where Olabisi will honestly call Ifeoma her true friend and sister.

God bless Nigeria
God bless us all

OK a dream?
Visit the nearest clinic for urgent medication. malaria has has a hand in it
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by eyizlive(m): 2:44pm On May 27, 2017
MisterLomantic:

See Painment grin

LWKMD! ... guy i think d dude was tryin to combine ' immigrant ' with 'ingrate'.... gewana abeg shey him owe u money nii ? ... gorboy.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by Serendip: 2:46pm On May 27, 2017
smiley
delpee:

We had that before the 1966 coup according to history. May God open our eyes to see that we're all simply human beings in His presence.
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by najoke: 2:46pm On May 27, 2017
[s]
FBIL:
I never knew that some people will begin to celebrate with ''Yoyo bitters'' on their palms because Trump gathered some fish brains from Africa to take a photo. Same photo shoot would apply to leaders from Asia, Latin America etc. When Obama announced South Sudan as a country, was he not romancing with those who stood firm against it? Get it into ur thick and fleshy skull. Biafra is not a person, it's a movement ingrained in the bone marrow of people from old Eastern Nigeria. Wanting to kill it is like saying you want to kill the air we breath.
[/s]
Choi.....See frustration of a Biafuro....when 3 non entity bowed for Cownu you dey masturbate up and down nairaland....hypocrite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by deomello: 2:55pm On May 27, 2017
tribalistseun:
no, it means Trump hate Muslim they're evil

What's an ipob without hateful and bigoted comments and mentality? grin
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by Draxler: 2:58pm On May 27, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:

No, it means that Trump has picked Nigeria for destruction. Trump smiled and kissed the erstwhile FBI director, and 3months later fired and destroyed him. That's how orange Jesus operates
The Attorney General recommended that Trump fire him. Let's not forget the FBI director found Hillary Clinton "guilty of wrongdoing " but decided not to prosecute her. The guy needed to go and Trump fired him.
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by FieryJustice(m): 3:03pm On May 27, 2017
osubande carry on!!
nothing do you

acting Fulani slave
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by Babysho(m): 3:03pm On May 27, 2017
Serendip:

God bless Nigeria
God bless us all

It's only on Nairaland and Nigerian Politics that there's that one oo. Dude, common people relate normal with other ethnic tribes without bigotries.
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by malton: 3:07pm On May 27, 2017
Serendip:

God bless Nigeria
God bless us all

For me, we were almost there until the Internet and Buhari happened.
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by deomello: 3:08pm On May 27, 2017
Draxler:

The Attorney General recommended that Trump fire him. Let's not forget the FBI director found Hillary Clinton "guilty of wrongdoing " but decided not to prosecute her. The guy needed to go and Trump fired him.

Comey acted on Clinton email probe based on Russian intel that he knew was fake

http://www.businessinsider.com/james-comey-russian-intelligence-fake-cnn-hillary-email-2017-5

He did that based on fraudulent Russian fake document he himself knew was fake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by deomello: 3:08pm On May 27, 2017
Draxler:

He did that based fraudulent Russian fake document he himself knew was fake.

Comey acted on Clinton email probe based on Russian intel that he knew was fake

http://www.businessinsider.com/james-comey-russian-intelligence-fake-cnn-hillary-email-2017-5

He did that based fraudulent Russian fake document he himself knew was fake.
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by deomello: 3:09pm On May 27, 2017
FieryJustice:
osubande carry on!!
nothing do you

acting Fulani slave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by FieryJustice(m): 3:20pm On May 27, 2017
deomello:

it is the unity beggars/one Nigeria chanters that practice true bigotry
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by chibboy: 3:21pm On May 27, 2017
[quote author=GoroTango post=56924505]Does this mean that Trump will no longer support Biafra?[/quotemaybe it means he will consider one nigeria. on some conditions
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by sunsewa16: 3:26pm On May 27, 2017
EmekaBlue:
same cloth everywhere
his choice,his wardrobes is been taken care by the nation constitutionally.
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by alanka(f): 3:35pm On May 27, 2017
amexi:
I didn't know Nigeria is part of G7. I stand to be corrected.

OK. Just found out the ag president left for the summit this morning. Godspeed.
I no kuku know why him oga no buy suit from him.

Maybe na corruption no let am get money to buy suit. Only no wear.
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 3:42pm On May 27, 2017
origima:

Just like ur dad.thanks

Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 3:50pm On May 27, 2017
Serendip:

God bless Nigeria
God bless us all

You have a dream. A good dream BUT 'they' won't want it to happen.
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by Tecno66: 3:51pm On May 27, 2017
Serendip:
Below are the pictures from the ongoing G7 summit in Sicily, Italy.
Nawa o. The God wey lift ordinary commissioner to be acting president, abeg remember me o. Some people bele go don spoil say the commissioner profile dey rise everyday so tey he dey shake Trump hand. Nawa, na god o.
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by cytell56: 3:52pm On May 27, 2017
Serendip:
Below are the pictures from the ongoing G7 summit in Sicily, Italy.
What an herdsman can not do...................
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by vickylincon(m): 3:56pm On May 27, 2017
Serendip:

God bless Nigeria
God bless us all
trust me..that one is far..with the likes of ffk constantly saying trash and some misguided youths on nairaland supporting politicians blindly. I fear for this nation
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by deomello: 3:57pm On May 27, 2017
FieryJustice:

it is the unity beggars/one Nigeria chanters that practice true bigotry

Typical unintelligent ipob mentality.

Do you even know the meaning of bigotry? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Elected 8th Republic Senate Members / Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) / Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.