Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,066 members, 7,825,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) (67746 Views)

President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) / Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 27, 2017
Serendip:
I dream of a Nigeria where the use of words like Afonja, Igbos, will be a thing of the past.
Where Chukwuemeka will heartily call Adamu his beloved brother, where Olabisi will honestly call Ifeoma her true friend and sister.
Where we have a president called Adekunle Ifeanyi Ciroma.
Where we only see Nigerians and not a hausa or yoruba or an igbo man.

God bless Nigeria
God bless us all

Bros wake up, morning don arrive already
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by victorDanladi: 4:00pm On May 27, 2017
fof1:

U SOUND SILLY AND LOOK VERY DEPRESSED. GROW UP OR U REMAIN DELUDED EVER AND A FOOLY ENSLAVED WITHOUT DEVELOPMENT TO UR SHAME. MOST OF U ARE DECEIVED OR FOOLED TO BELIEVE U ARE BORN TO RULE UR BASTARDIZED NATION.CHANGE UR ERRONEROUS THINKING PLS.
lolz,Bro why the shout na.Are you persecutorily deluded?...Ijaw slaves?
you must be one,with all this your wailing on my quote.If you are not one you will not quote me.

well,Our persecutorily deluded Nigerian jews and
Ijaw slaves think so.They thiink he contested
presidential election to make biafra happen..

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by bisi16(m): 4:15pm On May 27, 2017
Serendip:
I dream of a Nigeria where the use of words like Afonja, Igbos, will be a thing of the past.
Where Chukwuemeka will heartily call Adamu his beloved brother, where Olabisi will honestly call Ifeoma her true friend and sister.

God bless Nigeria
God bless us all

As much as I want this, this dream is utopian. The tribes are just too diff and unforgiving.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 4:19pm On May 27, 2017
If. You observe closely,you will see that there is no way biafra will not work when will get our country,because of the passion the individuals have for it.
When even the. Market woman,youths etc is ready to die for the biafran cause.
Biafra is already in our hearts.
I love my country.
I am an ijaw man.
I am a biafran.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by FieryJustice(m): 4:28pm On May 27, 2017
deomello:

Typical unintelligent ipob mentality.
Do you even know the meaning of bigotry? grin
intolerance to others who hold different opinions
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by danigbo(m): 4:29pm On May 27, 2017
THAT WILL ONLY HAPPEN IN YOUR DREAMS. LET'S FACE THE REALITY.
YORUBA WILL ALWAYS BETRAY AN IBO MAN. ANYDAY ANYTIME !!

THquote author=Serendip post=56924951]I dream of a Nigeria where the use of words like Afonja, Igbos, will be a thing of the past.

God bless Nigeria
God bless us all[/quote]
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by bestpunterever: 4:30pm On May 27, 2017
GoroTango:
Does this mean that Trump will no longer support Biafra?
yes, or u want him to write it with pen on his face.
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by FieryJustice(m): 4:33pm On May 27, 2017
deomello:

Typical unintelligent ipob mentality.
Do you even know the meaning of bigotry? grin
am still waiting for your point.
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by bestpunterever: 4:35pm On May 27, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:

No, it means that Trump has picked Nigeria for destruction. Trump smiled and kissed the erstwhile FBI director, and 3months later fired and destroyed him. That's how orange Jesus operates
shut the Bleep up.
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by bestpunterever: 4:37pm On May 27, 2017
Serendip:

God bless Nigeria
God bless us all
Talk to your brothers from potopoto rep, children of hate won't make that happen..
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by amdoyin82(m): 5:05pm On May 27, 2017
GoroTango:
confused ipob. ewu
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 5:25pm On May 27, 2017
of course its easy and fun to flow with him he's intelligent, witty, diplomatic and speaks like he knows wat he's saying above all his English is clear u don't av to strain ur hear and brain to understand him. thumbs up presido jaare

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by harrylordson(m): 5:42pm On May 27, 2017
victorDanladi:
well,Our persecutorily deluded Nigerian jews and Ijaw slaves think so.They thiink he contested presidential election to make biafra happen..

Extremely deluded ehn, trying to form a forced relationship with Trump and USA...they acting as if its high school all over again, trying to make friends by force with the most popular kids in class!!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by victorDanladi: 5:46pm On May 27, 2017
harrylordson:

Extremely deluded ehn, trying to form a forced relationship with Trump and USA...they acting as if its high school all over again, trying to make friends by force with the most popular kids in class!!

Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by harrylordson(m): 6:00pm On May 27, 2017
osuofia2:

na small small craze de start o..... reread your post again and check if it has any meaning

This one craze don start already na...the craze dey overdrive sef, the craze don even upgrade to YabaLeft Madness!!!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by jagbajantus: 6:00pm On May 27, 2017
Only one that was proud enough to wear an African attire among all the African leaders at the summit.
The rest of them (Kenyatta et al, are all donned Western style suits. Bravo to Osinbajo. Looks nice.
If only he could buy some height. Just 5 or 6 inches would have done it. Blame that on the parents. Not his fault.
But at least Osinbajo looks like he belongs. Does not look lost among his peers, like some of our previous leaders.
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by kingzizzy: 6:25pm On May 27, 2017
Serendip:

God bless Nigeria
God bless us all

If that dream has not happend after 103 years as country and almost 57 years of independence, it is safe to say it is time to quit dreaming and wake up to reality.

As an Igbo man, that dream has been a nightmare. That dream cost my fellow Igbos over 3 million souls.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by deomello: 6:53pm On May 27, 2017
FieryJustice:

intolerance to others who hold different opinions

Tolerance and different opinion to you is bigotry right?
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 27, 2017
ojun50:
Our president in few month time
wat if u don't live to see it?
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by profmallor: 7:56pm On May 27, 2017
I like Profs Body language, synonymous of a confident leader.
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 8:04pm On May 27, 2017
technicallyrich:
If. You observe closely,you will see that there is no way biafra will not work when will get our country,because of the passion the individuals have for it.
When even the. Market woman,youths etc is ready to die for the biafran cause.
Biafra is already in our hearts.
I love my country.
I am an ijaw man.
I am a biafran.

A lot of you ipods are thinking that biafrua.d will take you out of your hopeless poverty situation. The market woman selling ugwu and ipods youths serving oga and selling gala, pirated cds, running fake chemist think biafrua.d will solve their misery. Ya'll better start holding your leaders responsible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by BioTeck: 8:18pm On May 27, 2017
Serendip:

God bless Nigeria
God bless us all

Such a tall dream.
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by OROSENIWO: 8:42pm On May 27, 2017
Captivating and heart warming picture

not all seeing is worth believin bro. speaking logistically & prophetically insinuatin
for eggsample

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by josephelvis: 9:18pm On May 27, 2017
EmekaBlue:
same cloth everywhere

HOW IS THAT YOUR CONCERN?
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by DeGr8test: 9:33pm On May 27, 2017
See how they push Osinbajo to the extreme because he is not yet president.
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by wildernessVoice: 9:34pm On May 27, 2017
Thumb up for Active President Yemi Osinbanjo. Compare and contrast with the certificate- less bubu.
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by wildernessVoice: 9:38pm On May 27, 2017
Thumb up for Active President Yemi Osibanjo.
Education with certificate is good....... Oh
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 9:47pm On May 27, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
See how all of them are focusing on Osinbajo like one funny object grin

Buhari is a forgotten vegetable cheesy

Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 9:51pm On May 27, 2017
petitejolie:
of course its easy and fun to flow with him he's intelligent, witty, diplomatic and speaks like he knows wat he's saying above all his English is clear u don't av to strain ur hear and brain to understand him. thumbs up presido jaare

You too much jare.

Here, take a million kisses... kiss kiss kiss

I'll keep the rest for you ojere.
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by janykute: 10:07pm On May 27, 2017
Serendip:

God bless Nigeria
God bless us all
Continue dreaming.But before that your dream turn to malaria be aware that in the process of gathering and joining us together the so called colonial master knew that we are like oil and water and yet they went ahead with their evil intention.
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by Udocharly: 7:34am On May 28, 2017
GoroTango:
He will; he's only laughing to deceive!!!
Re: Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:58pm On May 28, 2017
Please where is Pastor Tunde Bakare?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deola Smart To Wed Malivelihood in A 2-Day Event (Pix) / Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) / Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.