Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,107 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket (19452 Views)

Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) / Own A Digital Service Resseller Website, Make $800 Monthly Perfect For Bignners / Dangote Opens One-stop Shop In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by pakpan89(m): 10:59am On Feb 10, 2018
There are no jobs in Nigeria but there are opportunities. You can't blame government for unemployment or for being jobless or for being broke.
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by collinsfhk(m): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
DAYTEECOM:
oga kindly speak to the company u are marketing @least you read the complaint above about the withdrawal issue..... NAIRALANDERS BEWARE UNTILL THIS ISSUE IS FIXED TO AVOID STORY OO

@pakpan... Kindly address that issue raised. I am interested but need to be sure it will be hitch free.

Thanks.
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by pakpan89(m): 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
collinsfhk:

@pakpan... Kindly address that issue raised. I am interested but need to be sure it will be hitch free.

Thanks.
The company gives free after sales maintenance and support. Kindly contact the company sales manager who sold the machine to you for resolution.
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by pakpan89(m): 11:47am On Feb 12, 2018
Or send your challenge to me, let me forward it to them. Include your username.
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by pakpan89(m): 10:46am On Feb 13, 2018
No entrepreneur would say he has no job especially as you have Baxi Box opportunity
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by Neotech: 11:59am On Feb 13, 2018
What about the issue of network failure on the transactions?
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by tolumyti: 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
please I could not your phone number where actually is it
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by pakpan89(m): 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
Neotech:
What about the issue of network failure on the transactions?
Transactions reversed
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by pakpan89(m): 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
tolumyti:
please I could not your phone number where actually is it
Kindly check beneath this post or drop yours
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by pakpan89(m): 11:46am On Feb 15, 2018
The market is there. The customers are there waiting for your services and you get paid
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by pakpan89(m): 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
If you do not have the operating capital - cash and e-float to service your customers, you can buy the machine and liaise with investors/cash generating businesses like filling station, fast food centers, park, market men and women, etc to help you deliver the services and share in the profits. For example, cash withdrawal: Simply process the cash withdrawal with the machine. Credit a nearby filling station bank account. Send the beneficiary to the filling station to get the cash. Simple. Business is all about brain, not cash or money.
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by pakpan89(m): 11:48am On Feb 22, 2018
Traditional jobs/businesses are expiring in this age. Digital 21st century jobs/business are taking over.
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by pakpan89(m): 9:32am On Feb 23, 2018
I have been searching for jobs for a long time. IT IS YOUR FAULT. Jobs are scarce but opportunities like Baxi Box are abundant.
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by pakpan89(m): 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
Recharge card business better with this machine
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by pakpan89(m): 9:18am On Feb 28, 2018
N2,000 discount promo from me running
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by MSesan: 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nobody talks about maintenance charges or if there is any hidden charges...
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by Isaiah25: 8:44am On Apr 01, 2018
MSesan:
Nobody talks about maintenance charges or if there is any hidden charges...
More light on maintenance charge please
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by pakpan89(m): 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
Isaiah25:
More light on maintenance charge please
N200 per week
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by pakpan89(m): 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
Join the Agent Banking business opportunity here, created by the Federal Government of Nigeria for empowerment of youths and the unemployed and earn and render Nigeria cashless in the process and prove to President Buhari that Nigerian youths are not lazy.
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by pakpan89(m): 10:44am On Apr 27, 2018
I give this advice as a former banker. This system is powered by network. And network can fail at anytime. Hence, banks have back up service providers to back up each other. As a POS agent in agent banking, you are a mini bank. Same way, you need a back up POS service provider. I use Pocketmoni POS to back up my business and offer steady services to my customers. Check details of Pocketmoni POS here at https://www.nairaland.com/4376927/make-money-pos-whether-open. Welcome.
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by pakpan89(m): 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
YOU CAN STILL OFFER CASH WITHDRAWAL SERVICES ON YOUR POS WITHOUT HAVING YOUR PERSONAL CASH TO PAY: Simply liaise with cash generating businesses near your location such as provision shop, super market, filling station, fast food centers, motor park, market men/women, etc. Process the cash withdrawal with your pos. Send the money to your partner's pocketmoni account or bank account. Direct your customer to take a walk there to get the cash. This way you help your partner to deposit his cash direct to his bank account without reaching the banking hall. And you also save him of cash risk. Upon that, you can also share your txn commission with him. Is this not a good deal? This business is not a rocket science. Anyone that is not in this business does not have any excuse.
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by pakpan89(m): 10:39am On Apr 30, 2018
Just registered an agent in Anambra. He is located in a school(University) serving students waiting and enjoying this service. He is charging N200 flat for cash withdrawal less than N5k and N500 flat for cash withdrawal above N5k. Something the company charges him N85 for each withdrawal processed by him. Imagine doing 100 txns a day. This business is good. Contact us to get the pos that is making this happen.
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by pakpan89(m): 12:02pm On May 01, 2018
MAY PROMO. Pay N93K for the device instead of N95k. Promo valid for the next 10 people that would buy the device. This discount is strictly from me. When you buy the device from the company through us at N95k, send your account number. I will credit you N2,000.
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by pakpan89(m): 9:29am On May 02, 2018
Nine days to go
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by pakpan89(m): 12:15pm On May 03, 2018
Discount promo. 8 days to go.
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by pakpan89(m): 12:46pm On May 05, 2018
Discount of N2000 personally from me if you buy the device from me
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by pakpan89(m): 2:13pm On May 22, 2018
We are surrounding the whole of Nigeria with POS. And, we want you to be one of the owners of the POS and make money. You can render the mini banking services given in the initial post and make money simply using the POS. If you are interested, you can contact us on our signature just beneath this post and get yours, start the business and start making money. Delivery Nationwide.

Thank you - CASHLESS NIGERIA BUSINESS NETWORK - CNBN.
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by pakpan89(m): 11:41am On May 28, 2018
No job in Nigeria is now a BIG LIE with this machine.
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by pakpan89(m): 10:03am On Jun 01, 2018
Loading on Baxi Box two weeks from now: FOR SUPERMARKET/SHOP OWNERS, ETC:

Inventory Management System (IMS) solution for Supermarkets, Restaurants, Pharmacy, restaurants/bar/hotels, fast food, cinema, schools, bookshop, fashion shop, Boutique and all retail and hospitality environments to take/create inventory of stocks/goods in the shop and their prices database and sell with ease, take stock, perform other accounting needs in the business, etc, plus other banking/payment income benefits/features of the POS above- all at N95,000.

You can get all these now at N95,000

Contact us to get yours
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by pakpan89(m): 10:45am On Jun 04, 2018
You can make decent N200 income per txn with this machine. It is very easy and doable to do 10 txns a day and you get N2,000/day. 20 txns a day gives you N4,000 a day. Bros, you are far better than a bank manager with this banking device. Get yours. Contact us.
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by pakpan89(m): 11:44am On Jun 05, 2018
If you do not have N95,000 yet to buy this machine, you can still start this business with just N10,000 agent registration fee on this platform at https://www.nairaland.com/4376927/make-money-pos-whether-open.

Cash withdrawal is the in thing now, the in business now in Nigeria, everywhere you go. On this platform and as a registered and authorized Pocketmoni Agent, all you need do is simply carry just some cash with you and help your friends/people to withdraw cash from their bank account THROUGH YOU.

All you need do is simply get your friends who want to withdraw cash from their bank account to dial *389*71*Your Agent Pocketmoni Number*Amount# on their mobile phone.

Their bank account will be debited and your Agent e-wallet credited instantly. And, you pay cash to them and take your commission between N100-N500, depending on location, competition and market forces.

For example, with N200 per txn, just 10 friends withdrawing from you a day would make you N2,000 daily

20 txns a day would make you N4,000 a day, and more. That is N120,000 a month and more. No buying and selling. Just recycling your money - same cash to make earnings.

We are not even adding other txns you can do with Pocketmoni to make cash - such as cash deposit, bills payment, western union, top-up, etc.

Kindly contact us to get the forms to register and start the business with just N10,000. Your phone is your POS.
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by pakpan89(m): 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
Become Human ATM and make money with this POS everywhere you go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Staff In Nairalander's UBA Account-Issue Sacked! / Walmart In Nigeria / The Central Bank Of Nigeria - Owned And Controlled By 'the Rothschilds'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.