Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,007 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter (46958 Views)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by whitebeard(m): 7:57pm On May 27, 2017
desquad:
before we'll help, I want another headline of the 25 years old guy in jail for defying a minor then I will help financially
u gat no chill..lol

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by MMMscam: 7:58pm On May 27, 2017
Why do igbo girls find it so hard to keep their legs closed but so easy to keep their brains closed?
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by propanet(m): 7:59pm On May 27, 2017
Jjj

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by davien(m): 8:01pm On May 27, 2017
Abort it since you aren't ready.. Many people like to fantasize about a baby born this way into growing up to be einstein or something when in reality they are more likely to join a gang due to poor upbringing and neglect..

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by awa(m): 8:06pm On May 27, 2017
She no be pikin again
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by babapressy(m): 8:14pm On May 27, 2017
Some so called parents needs parental training. To be born is one thing and to be raised is another thing all together
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by samtexfynx: 8:16pm On May 27, 2017
na talk be this e been dey sweet her nah.........she never see anything
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Xmen149(m): 8:17pm On May 27, 2017
oshe11:
May Day! May Day!

This Is Alpha Omega D, I repeat Alpha Omega D!

A slay Queen has been SLAYED!

OVER!!!
Alpha omega d
This is tango better alpha 2,

we are experiencing interference intercepting your message

Can you repeat !,please repeat!

Over!
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by mechanics(m): 8:18pm On May 27, 2017
That boy is a foolish boy, he knows he does not have anything doing and he decided to put the poor girl in a family way, they should get him arrested and contact his parent.

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by tomdon(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2017
So two people has sexual pleasure and you're asking me a virgin to bring money for their upkeep.
Will you geraway you!!!

2 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Folzye(m): 8:29pm On May 27, 2017
Only God knows the kind of society we live in, perverts just full street and all this tiny girls forming slay mama about. if only they know what danger lies ahead if they do not use their heads.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by oshe11: 8:30pm On May 27, 2017
Xmen149:
Alpha omega d This is tango better alpha 2,
we are experiencing interference intercepting your message
Can you repeat !,please repeat!
Over!
Tango better alpha 2
I cn read U loud n clear...
This Is Alpha Omega D I repeat .......
May Day! May Day!
This Is Alpha Omega D, I repeat Alpha Omega D! A slay Queen has been SLAYED!
Do U copy!
A slay Queen has bn SLAYED
OVER!!!

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by wailersarefools: 8:39pm On May 27, 2017
Igbos are fools
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Xmen149(m): 8:43pm On May 27, 2017
oshe11:

Tango better alpha 2

I cn read U loud n clear...

This Is Alpha Omega D
I repeat .......

May Day! May Day!

This Is Alpha Omega D,
I repeat Alpha Omega D!
A slay Queen has been SLAYED!

Do U copy!

A slay Queen has bn SLAYED

OVER!!!

Alpha omega d
This is tango beta alpha

Message intercepted

We read you loud and clear!.

(Switch Comm)

All units be advice !, all units be advice!

Slayqueen down!

I repeat !, a slayqeen has been slayed!

Initiate threat level 0.5

Over and out!

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by toprealman: 8:44pm On May 27, 2017
No be to rush do prewedding pic, marry, born be the wahala. Na to train your kids wella.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by oshe11: 8:49pm On May 27, 2017
Xmen149:

Alpha omega d This is tango beta alpha
Message intercepted
(Switch Comm)
Slayqueen down!
Threat level 0.5
Over and out!
Tango Beta Alpha
This Alpha Omega D
I repeat
This Is Alpha Omega D
We await further instructions
I repeat we await further instructions from U

Over!!! grin

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by oshe11: 8:50pm On May 27, 2017
Xmen149:

Alpha omega d This is tango beta alpha
Message intercepted
(Switch Comm)
Slayqueen down!
Threat level 0.5
Over and out!
Tango Beta Alpha
This Alpha Omega D
I repeat
This Is Alpha Omega D

Over!!! grin
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by TechPanda(m): 8:58pm On May 27, 2017
Pavore9:

It is a complex issue, where is the father of the girl? Is he late or an absent father? What is the girl's relationship with her mother? Failed parenting is the root cause then the 25 year old idle mind who is more interested in sex with a minor than getting himself economically engaged should be made to go out and hustle for the means to cater for the girl and his unborn child as he is not mentally challenged!

You've Spoken Well
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by TechPanda(m): 9:11pm On May 27, 2017
oshe11:
Tango Beta Alpha
This Alpha Omega D
I repeat
This Is Alpha Omega D

Over!!! grin
Slay Queen Has Been Slayed? grin grin
Nice Drama You Two Put Up There But This Is Serious.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by almarthins(m): 9:18pm On May 27, 2017
broseme:
As shared by Chika who lives in Port Harcourt......

'SAVE A CHILD'S LIFE.

I know I don't usually do this but this case is very important to me because it involves life. I came back home from workout and met my mum with our fresh fish customer crying  I panicked and asked them what happened and my mum told me that the lady's daughter is pregnant. Hmmmm. I gave the lady some time to put herself together and asked her what happened. She said her 17 year old daughter is pregnant for a man of about 25 years old she got angry and sent the girl out of her house because she's poor and has nothing and no one to  help her , in her words " the day i no sell fish we no dey see food chop even the man wey give her belle sef  one day  him no even bring groundnut make she chop, naim make me pursue  her for house I no fit take care of her and the pickin, na just this morning somebody bring her come house dey beg me I no know wetin I go do" I asked her if she has registered the girl for antenatal and her response was  " we no get money to chop talk of to go hospital".
I want to appeal to my friends to please help this little girl. Yes she has made a mistake but let us not watch her die in the process. The mum said the mam responsible for the pregnancy admitted he got her pregnant but he has nothing doing. Violet is 5 months pregnant she needs medical attention. Her mum's phone is bad but she promised to bring a number for me to reach her I will post the number here when she brings it to me so you guys can reach out to them.  Save a life today please I am begging everybody. Please save a life.
PS: I spoke with the mum before making this post'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/25-year-old-man-impregnates-17-year-old.html

Arrest his penis and sentence it to life imprison
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by oshe11: 9:18pm On May 27, 2017
TechPanda:

Slay Queen Has Been Slayed? grin grin

Nice Drama You Two Put Up There But This Is Serious.

Xmen149
Tango Beta Alpha 2...

This is Alpha Omega D

We jst crossed the enemy line n Techpanda is putting up a fight

We need reinforcement....

I repeat

We need reinforcement

OVER!!!

2 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by arleck(m): 9:30pm On May 27, 2017
This Op ur over sabi too much, who ask u to shade the girl face
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Rukkydelta(f): 9:33pm On May 27, 2017
May I never have a child like this
AMEN
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Yinksdavid(m): 9:39pm On May 27, 2017
All these help/save a soul story is all becoming so common in social media news recently. Seems like a planned scheme now to get peoples donation and all.

It is well!
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Emzeeemijey1(m): 9:58pm On May 27, 2017
too bad....i wonder what the world is turning into, i also saw a post about a 30 year old welder who impregnated a 13 year old @ http://www.trackgist.com/2017/05/shocking-30year-old-welder-arrested-for.html
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by PMWSpirit(m): 10:01pm On May 27, 2017
M2dX:
which kind missile? bokoharam missile? shocked
Bros I no sabi boko missile . But I sabi the one if you remove the B in boko

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by tayorh(m): 10:56pm On May 27, 2017
Na wa so for this recession broke guys still deh Bleep without Condom.. I tire o
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by MOSICATED5(m): 11:11pm On May 27, 2017
Dose pregnancy makes someone handicap, my father died when my mom was 2 months pregnant of me, she worked her way to make me a graduate today. The guy can join her mother to hawk fish. The boy who can get a girl pregnant can't work too?

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by oheni(f): 11:23pm On May 27, 2017
sirusX:

Abi ooo

Marriage don set...no wasting time

But wait o, he has nothing doing...but he decided to go nekede (he should be ready for the consequence of his actions)
your head dey there...
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by BigBrother9ja: 12:49am On May 28, 2017
broseme:
As shared by Chika who lives in Port Harcourt......

'SAVE A CHILD'S LIFE.

I know I don't usually do this but this case is very important to me because it involves life. I came back home from workout and met my mum with our fresh fish customer crying  I panicked and asked them what happened and my mum told me that the lady's daughter is pregnant. Hmmmm. I gave the lady some time to put herself together and asked her what happened. She said her 17 year old daughter is pregnant for a man of about 25 years old she got angry and sent the girl out of her house because she's poor and has nothing and no one to  help her , in her words " the day i no sell fish we no dey see food chop even the man wey give her belle sef  one day  him no even bring groundnut make she chop, naim make me pursue  her for house I no fit take care of her and the pickin, na just this morning somebody bring her come house dey beg me I no know wetin I go do" I asked her if she has registered the girl for antenatal and her response was  " we no get money to chop talk of to go hospital".
I want to appeal to my friends to please help this little girl. Yes she has made a mistake but let us not watch her die in the process. The mum said the mam responsible for the pregnancy admitted he got her pregnant but he has nothing doing. Violet is 5 months pregnant she needs medical attention. Her mum's phone is bad but she promised to bring a number for me to reach her I will post the number here when she brings it to me so you guys can reach out to them.  Save a life today please I am begging everybody. Please save a life.
PS: I spoke with the mum before making this post'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/25-year-old-man-impregnates-17-year-old.html
That bastard you be arrested first. For engaging a minor in a "Fûcking" situation grin
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by kumulus(m): 12:55am On May 28, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Save a life keh?
She's only pregnant, not sick. She'll survive.

I taya o...buh why is your face covered na, you just ruined what would have been a beautiful picture...btw I like that SBD
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by jerry48: 1:03am On May 28, 2017
Very bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Mother-In-law Just Walked Into My House Without A Notification / Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters / ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.