Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter (46953 Views)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Geonigga(m): 2:12am On May 28, 2017
In my area, U see all these small girls wearing okirika jeans with #100 polo puffing around with boys that have nothing doing most especially on weekends. Now that the consequences of what she was doing has come to the known now u want me to donate my hard earned money to such a useless and stand to gain nothing project.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by wizod(m): 7:40am On May 28, 2017
Why is she wearing mask on d face, how will someone help a masked faced girl?
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Prettyenit18(f): 7:42am On May 28, 2017
You are right. Sales girl job is 10,000 per month. The boy should go and do teaching or labourer job
baby124:
The mother cannot take care of 3 people. Find the young girl a job. So she can feed herself, her mother and her kid. Since joblessness and idleness led her to this nonsense. She is now a woman, begging is not the way to go for her.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Xmen149(m): 8:58am On May 28, 2017
oshe11:

Xmen149
Tango Beta Alpha 2...

This is Alpha Omega D

We jst crossed the enemy line n Techpanda is putting up a fight

We need reinforcement....

I repeat

We need reinforcement

OVER!!!

Alpha Omega D

this is Tango Beta Alpha 2

stand down!,i repeat stand down!

We just got word Techpanda is not an enemy he is an ally from a sister intelligence community

He can be an asccet

over!

grin
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Xmen149(m): 9:01am On May 28, 2017
oshe11:

Xmen149
Tango Beta Alpha 2...

This is Alpha Omega D

We jst crossed the enemy line n Techpanda is putting up a fight

We need reinforcement....

I repeat

We need reinforcement

OVER!!!

Alpha Omega D

We just got word Techpanda is not an enemy he is an ally from a sister intelligence community

He can be an asccet

over!

grin
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by oshe11: 10:20am On May 28, 2017
Xmen149:

Alpha Omega D

He can be an asccet

over!

grin

Tango Beta Alpha 2

This is Alpha Omega D

Do U Copy! Alpha Omega D

Ur Message has bn Intercepted

Loud n Clear!

(Switch Comm.)

All Units stand down, I repeat Stand DOWN!!!

TECHPANDA IS AN ALLY

I REPEAT TECHPANDA IS AN ALLY

STAND DOWN

OVER......

THE END......
grin grin
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by modsfucker: 11:20am On May 28, 2017
Ese Oruru the second grin
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Xmen149(m): 11:45am On May 28, 2017
oshe11

Tango Beta Alpha
This Alpha Omega D
I repeat
This Is Alpha Omega D
We await further instructions
I repeat we await further instructions from U

Over!!!

Alpha Omega D

We read you loud and clear

(switch comm)

Attention all units!,attention all units!

After carefully accessing the situation

we have observed the following:

the general populace of NL gat zero chill and no single Bleep was given.

Hencefort all threats to our credit card,bank drafts etc has been neutralized.

be adviced the slayquen slayer is still at large

more victim still beign expected

you can now go on your normal business

over and out!!
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by oshe11: 1:24pm On May 28, 2017
Xmen149:
oshe11
Tango Beta Alpha This Alpha Omega D I repeat This Is Alpha Omega D We await further instructions I repeat we await further instructions from U
Over!!!

Alpha Omega D
We read you loud and clear

(switch comm)
Attention all units!,attention all units!
After carefully accessing the situation

we have observed the following:
the general populace of NL gat zero chill and no single Bleep was given.
Hencefort all threats to our credit card,bank drafts etc has been neutralized.
be adviced the slayquen slayer is still at large
more victim still beign expected
you can now go on your normal business
over and out!!
This Is Alpha Omega D
I read U loud n Clear Over n OUT!!!
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by centboy123456(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2017
AlphaStyles:
gban gban gban gban oooo gban gban gban gban ooo na who dy enter for mummy's house oooo daddy ooo daddy ooo as u cumut person enter mummy's house person push mummy,mummy push person, person push mummy the next thing them start to do kerewa kerewa

lol funny u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by centboy123456(m): 2:27pm On May 28, 2017
Zane2point4:
Hmmm, the boy no see 50naira condom buy, he descided to hit it raw.

bro na d raw d sweet pass that why dey call me Mr raw I like raw tinz
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 28, 2017
oshe11:

Tango better alpha 2

I cn read U loud n clear...

This Is Alpha Omega D
I repeat .......

May Day! May Day!

This Is Alpha Omega D,
I repeat Alpha Omega D!
A slay Queen has been SLAYED!

Do U copy!

A slay Queen has bn SLAYED

OVER!!!

Unfortunately a slay queen has not been slayed .
In the real sense of the word , she has been reborn in a new dimension with high density brain cells to slay more .

When she born finish , give her two years extra. Then u will understand , the real word of slay reborn!
She will still bounce back , and show guys weeeeeen!!!! grin grin cheesy

Over and out! grin
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by oshe11: 3:06pm On May 28, 2017
alexialin:

Unfortunately a slay queen has not been slayed .
In the real sense of the word , she has been reborn in a new dimension with high density brain cells to slay more .

When she born finish , give her two years extra. Then u will understand , the real word of slay reborn!
She will still bounce back , and show guys weeeeeen!!!! grin grin cheesy

Over and out! grin
Yeah! I understand U, two yrs too much sef, na jst to born n giv her mama d babi... Then wen she dn gt body n mature due to diff hormones as a result of d pregnancy, aslaying continua....

Bt for Now, She has bn slayed(waitin to be reborn)

Hence! Her shakara don END grin

OVER!!!
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 28, 2017
oshe11:

Yeah! I understand U, two yrs too much sef, na jst to born n giv her mama d babi... Then wen she dn gt body n mature due to diff hormones as a result of d pregnancy, aslaying continua....

Bt for Now, She has bn slayed(waitin to be reborn)

Hence! Her shakara don END grin

OVER!!!

Her shakara go bounce back again!
If she's gat a slaying bod.
And her mum helps her to take care of the baby .

Roger DAT!

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by oshe11: 3:30pm On May 28, 2017
alexialin:

Her shakara go bounce back again! If she's gat a slaying bod. And her mum helps her to take care of the baby .
Roger DAT!
Yeah! Dats y I sed for NOw
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Zane2point4(m): 3:37pm On May 28, 2017
centboy123456:

bro na d raw d sweet pass that why dey call me Mr raw I like raw tinz

Yes evryone enjoys it the way you do, but one of the scariest things is when she will approach you with her pregnancy test when you aint ready.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by aysnoopy(m): 7:22pm On May 28, 2017
oheni:
U guys don't have news again abi,25 and 17 is it not better, what of our one time leader of, 70s that married 18yr old girl

hmmmn. but 70 years old man dat got MARRIED to 18years old lady is far better that jobless man impregnating a girl. think well na
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by AlphaStyles(m): 9:17am On May 29, 2017
centboy123456:

lol funny u
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Mother-In-law Just Walked Into My House Without A Notification / Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters / ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.