Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter (46951 Views)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Oyindidi(f): 6:53pm On May 27, 2017
14 sef dey get belle here
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by charytea(f): 6:54pm On May 27, 2017
Is well.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by lashorrt(f): 6:54pm On May 27, 2017
Why can't these grown men let kids be kids, if you want to bleep go bleep your age mates. Just Look how fragile the girl is. Smh!

2 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 27, 2017
desquad:
before we'll help, I want another headline of the 25 years old guy in jail for defying a minor then I will help financially
Defiling.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by M2dX(m): 6:55pm On May 27, 2017
PMWSpirit:
She open leg and collect missile . Now kassala don burst
which kind missile? bokoharam missile? shocked
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Orpe7(m): 6:57pm On May 27, 2017
U never ready u dey Redi issokay.
In other things;

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by free2ryhme: 6:58pm On May 27, 2017
Where is the boy who impregnated her?
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Icecream4U(m): 6:58pm On May 27, 2017
The boy should be in jail and his parent should take care of the girl not nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by TechPanda(m): 6:59pm On May 27, 2017
Pavore9:

Really painful.
But Who Is To Blame?
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Mactemple1(m): 6:59pm On May 27, 2017
na today we the hear this kine thin
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by AlphaStyles(m): 7:00pm On May 27, 2017
gban gban gban gban oooo gban gban gban gban ooo na who dy enter for mummy's house oooo daddy ooo daddy ooo as u cumut person enter mummy's house person push mummy,mummy push person, person push mummy the next thing them start to do kerewa kerewa

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Itanna: 7:02pm On May 27, 2017
We need to save people that are ill. Like the Law student down with cancer and hepatitis b not a 17 year old who engaged in pre marital sex. Not being judgemental but she needs to learn d hard way. Next time she would be more careful whenever she remembers what she went thru. May God give her safe delivery.

4 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 27, 2017
i no get money for dis kind crap, since she enjoyed the act, got the baby, she should get the money way she go take care of pickin & herself. Assuming she was forced, then i got plenty cash to offer

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by KingOluwatobi: 7:03pm On May 27, 2017
broseme:
As shared by Chika who lives in Port Harcourt......

'SAVE A CHILD'S LIFE.

I know I don't usually do this but this case is very important to me because it involves life. I came back home from workout and met my mum with our fresh fish customer crying  I panicked and asked them what happened and my mum told me that the lady's daughter is pregnant. Hmmmm. I gave the lady some time to put herself together and asked her what happened. She said her 17 year old daughter is pregnant for a man of about 25 years old she got angry and sent the girl out of her house because she's poor and has nothing and no one to  help her , in her words " the day i no sell fish we no dey see food chop even the man wey give her belle sef  one day  him no even bring groundnut make she chop, naim make me pursue  her for house I no fit take care of her and the pickin, na just this morning somebody bring her come house dey beg me I no know wetin I go do" I asked her if she has registered the girl for antenatal and her response was  " we no get money to chop talk of to go hospital".
I want to appeal to my friends to please help this little girl. Yes she has made a mistake but let us not watch her die in the process. The mum said the mam responsible for the pregnancy admitted he got her pregnant but he has nothing doing. Violet is 5 months pregnant she needs medical attention. Her mum's phone is bad but she promised to bring a number for me to reach her I will post the number here when she brings it to me so you guys can reach out to them.  Save a life today please I am begging everybody. Please save a life.
PS: I spoke with the mum before making this post'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/25-year-old-man-impregnates-17-year-old.html

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Zane2point4(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2017
Hmmm, the boy no see 50naira condom buy, he descided to hit it raw.

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by oviejnr(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2017
Alexander001:
abeg, anybody bin dey hold light for them when she dey enjoy herself? if na rape me she talk make them castrate the niqqa
this your pic tho!!! grin cheesy
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by avalontony(m): 7:07pm On May 27, 2017
Elelenwo small children self............

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Dicksonpal: 7:07pm On May 27, 2017
broseme:

'SAVE A CHILD'S LIFE.

I know I don't usually do this but this case is very important to me because it involves life. I came back home from workout and met my mum with our fresh fish customer crying  I panicked and asked them what happened and my mum told me that the lady's daughter is pregnant. Hmmmm. I gave the lady some time to put herself together and asked her what happened. She said her 17 year old daughter is pregnant for a man of about 25 years old she got angry and sent the girl out of her house because she's poor and has nothing and no one to  help her , in her words " the day i no sell fish we no dey see food chop even the man wey give her belle sef  one day  him no even bring groundnut make she chop, naim make me pursue  her for house I no fit take care of her and the pickin, na just this morning somebody bring her come house dey beg me I no know wetin I go do" I asked her if she has registered the girl for antenatal and her response was  " we no get money to chop talk of to go hospital".
I want to appeal to my friends to please help this little girl. Yes she has made a mistake but let us not watch her die in the process. The mum said the mam responsible for the pregnancy admitted he got her pregnant but he has nothing doing. Violet is 5 months pregnant she needs medical attention. Her mum's phone is bad but she promised to bring a number for me to reach her I will post the number here when she brings it to me so you guys can reach out to them.  Save a life today please I am begging everybody. Please save a life.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/25-year-old-man-impregnates-17-year-old.html
omo toba mokodo, aa loyun, meaning if pikin sabi Bleep she go get belle

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by ogashman(m): 7:12pm On May 27, 2017
wetin dey sweet a times dey cause wahala
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Pavore9: 7:13pm On May 27, 2017
TechPanda:

But Who Is To Blame?

It is a complex issue, where is the father of the girl? Is he late or an absent father? What is the girl's relationship with her mother? Failed parenting is the root cause then the 25 year old idle mind who is more interested in sex with a minor than getting himself economically engaged should be made to go out and hustle for the means to cater for the girl and his unborn child as he is not mentally challenged!
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Nigeriadondie: 7:16pm On May 27, 2017
No to abortion. Life is precious no matter d means it came.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by lakeside3020(m): 7:16pm On May 27, 2017
Help her for what? U gay to be kidding me. Rubbish
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by LexngtonSteele: 7:17pm On May 27, 2017
Father of the kid had better go out to do bricklayer job!
She bi he get strength to copulate

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Alexander001(m): 7:17pm On May 27, 2017
oviejnr:
grin
oviejnr:
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 27, 2017
Dis one no b like person wey dey suffer o,,see cloth wey she wear na,i gt dat type?.....see her mama carry human hair for head,i never fix human hair b4 nt to talk of my mama....abeg na me need help o

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by durasome(m): 7:23pm On May 27, 2017
op you don't come public to make such appeals to a girl who get involved in an expensive play,if the public starts with this kind of helps how many would they be helping on daily basis?let them deal with the situation. waiting to hear their stories about how they came out of it.

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 27, 2017
Maka why
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Crown240: 7:31pm On May 27, 2017
The Good Samaritan Woman Should Be In The Best Position To Help The Girl Without Calling For Assistance.

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Lucasbalo(m): 7:40pm On May 27, 2017
Pavore9:
From a struggling mother to a man who has nothing doing, the circle of poverty continues! angry
Gbam.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 27, 2017
broseme:

'SAVE A CHILD'S LIFE.

Hehehe...... This is a very simple matter na...... The young man does not have money but he has erection abi....... I as a typical 9jaman will not leave indigent students who have problems paying school fees or people with genuine medical issues to support immorality..... Man give girl belle make me come pay for wetin na

My advice: get a human rights lawyer to draft a petition to the police for rape and defilement and then invite the boys family abi he no come get family as he no get money to come for settlement just collect a one off payment of say #1 or 2million or whatever higher amount don't go less and let the girl and her family use it to set up a business for the girl cos the man himself may end up not marrying the girl..... So she does not end up losing ultimately......... If the boys family cannot afford the settlement please send the boy straight to prison he never be man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Mother-In-law Just Walked Into My House Without A Notification / Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady / Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.